Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy (659 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers / Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by aragba(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello house, base on New cbn policy do think POS business will still be workable because no know where to get bulk cash for the business.i need ur view
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by rainlover(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by Premiumwriter: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2022
aragba:
Hello house, base on New cbn policy do think POS business will still be workable because no know where to get bulk cash for the business.i need ur view
FG kills business faster than they can create.

The only thing helping this country is oil
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Anyone still still supporting APC is mad.
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by Tmex(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2022
aragba:

I think its still doable, approach 1 or 2 daily contribution people and you will be fine.
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by ilebaye2017(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Think out of the box. Are you already in the business.
If yes, what is the volume of your transaction in a day on the average?
If your challenge is predicated on issue of enough cash, then why not get more bank accounts and ATM cards. Transfer your fund and then do the maximum amount you need for the day or the week on that card. Resilience is one thing I know Nigerians are good at.
So, let that policy not deter you on your planned or existing business.
Shallom

1 Like

Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by Parachoko: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
aragba:
People doing business can get up to 500k in a week, that's 2m in a month. POS can also be use in transferring and receiving money.

I don't see POS business collapsing like call centres, though it might not keep expanding at this rate is expanding now. Nah almost every where dem dey run the business now
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by addexx: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
I doesn't affect transfers and deposit. So people will have to do more of transfers in order to get higher Cash.
Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
CBN DIDNT TELL UNA NOT TO WITHDRAW ABOVE LIMITS,CBN TELLS YOU THAT YOU WILL PAY PENALTY CHARGES IF YOU DO SO. angryBY THE TIME YOU PAY PENALTY TIRE,YOU GO FALL IN LINE WITH CASHLESS POLICY. DOING MORE TRANSFERS THAN CARRYCASH UP AND DOWN LIKE MALLAM AT BDCS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Think POS Business Still Workable Base On Cbn Policy by faceland: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
You can still do POS.

We are Nigerians and can find ways around almost any law.

You would need a different POS so you set the withdrawal as INVOICE (payment for something which would get VAT), then you charge extra... Also people can withdraw above the 20k limitation but the government would take 5%... I think their is still opportunity for those that are not intimidated by this law. There is also the option of account to account transfer and the need of trusted agent to assist the illiterate receive transfer like a Fulani selling a 200k naira ram on Sallah day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfaIEnw15w0

(1) (Reply)

Abdul Samad Rabiu’s Asr Africa Supports 22 Universities And Tertiary Institution / This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Internet Archive Digital Library / Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.