Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder (425 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Can I Go For An Msc. (chemistry) With A Bsc.(ed) In Chemistry Education? / Bsc Or Bsc(ed) Which Is Better In Pursuing A Lecturing Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder by Vipro(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Greetings everyone.

Please are there really any major or added Or subtracted differences between a BSC holder and BSC(ED) even from the same course?

Be it in the Labour Market, broad knowledge and opportunities.

E.g Accounting vs Accounting Education graduate, Political Science vs Political Science Education, Computer Science vs Computer Science Edu
Re: Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder by MufasaLion: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Each definitely have different coursework and different purposes in reality. So, it's unwise to compare both or discriminate. Whichever you go for, make sure it's what you want and be aware of it's prospect too.

However, anything (Ed.) is mostly stereotyped to the education field since that's it's purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder by Vipro(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
Each definitely have different coursework and different purposes in reality. So, it's unwise to compare both or discriminate. Whichever you go for, make sure it's what you want and be aware of it's prospect too.

However, anything (Ed.) is mostly stereotyped to the education field since that's it's purpose.
According to sources, I was made known that the one with Education has double option either to diversify into the corporate word or to teach
Re: Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder by Vipro(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

And please...help me tag one of the mods. Thanks
Re: Any Discriminatory/Major Difference Between A BSC And BSC(ED) Holder by MufasaLion: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Vipro:
According to sources, I was made known that the one with Education has double option either to diversify into the corporate word to to teach

Yes, and I mentioned that in my second paragraph. This is Nigeria, you will be limited. Even those with BSc. are struggling to get a good offer. Also, you need to have purpose in life and know what you want.

Some are in the agriculture field and doing very well because of their passion while some are in the medical field and are earning less, but they are in it because of passion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reclaiming Our Identity; UNN Host Enugu Governorship Aspirant Frank Nweke Jr / I Am Thinking About Doing An MBBS In Russia Or China. Which One Is Better? / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.