Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet (50814 Views)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by timesuploaded: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
sucess001:

The point is....if Cardi B that's many times bigger than Burna can be bragging about collecting 1m....means that's the highest she was paid....meaning she usually gets less....how so can Burna now be getting 500k$?

Anyone can put price na...na whether people dey pay am
nobody gave cardi any $1million. The most she can make is $100k per show. You guys should stop with all these nonsense and dumbness. Most she can get is 10% from the total gross. Meanwhile mumu American government go collect anywhere between 30%-40% as tax from the gross

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by timesuploaded: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Dem no go pay for venue or security, dem no go pay tax and insurance , dem no go pay for advertising and promotion and alot of other hidden bills ... u think say person go even pay 48dolls for burna boy?? Their biggest payout na African countries....American gigs no de pass 30/ 40k dolls...
leave all these idiots. All of them dey craze

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by timesuploaded: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
cedricksly:
lol I won't argue this matter we Don first trash am before now... I have just few things to draw ur attention to..

1)wizkid networth is less than 50million dollar.
2) card b networth is 40 million
3) Beyonce networth is 500 million
4) drake network is 200+ million...
5) Ronaldo 490 million

So you want to tell me Burna made 50% of drake networth he gathered over 21 years of his career in just a single year... So he made almost 25% of Beyoncé almost 25years active in the game networth...

Y'all Should start thinking with you head and not your heart or love for an artist.. Burna lied and everybody who has sense and put statistic into consideration knows he lied... Some will argue that endorsement blah blah blah... His highest endorsement is 1 Million dollar which will last 4 abi 5 years with universal... Before you people start arguing or saying he made that tho he won't keep all, as he will share for management and tax blah blah blah, ask urself how much is Burna net worth... Make una try to dey think abeg, just don't come online and believe anything u read bcoz a celebrity said it.... Lies lies lies and controversies are what they feed on.... So stop playing
Your head nor correct. Wizkid and burna boy combined networth is not up to $3million. You are so dumb. Inshort you are a Donbass. Russia need to bomb you

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Papilagreen: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just imagine my fellow artist and no one has ever offered me #500 wey small pass to perform. Who do my music career this stagnancy

Go clean ur shoe first then come back to us we go reason ur Maya..
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Truthshscrazy: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rilly? cool
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Hifeylove: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
So how much is now Asake
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by ASAPFERG1: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rahkman:
rema big pass fireboy for international scene
shutup your smelly mouth there
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by ASAPFERG1: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerians too foolish. no wonder MMM fit scam nonsense from them grin
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by ASAPFERG1: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
EBEk101:

Kiss my ass
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by ASAPFERG1: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
cedricksly:
lol I won't argue this matter we Don first trash am before now... I have just few things to draw ur attention to..

1)wizkid networth is less than 50million dollar.
2) card b networth is 40 million
3) Beyonce networth is 500 million
4) drake network is 200+ million...
5) Ronaldo 490 million

So you want to tell me Burna made 50% of drake networth he gathered over 21 years of his career in just a single year... So he made almost 25% of Beyoncé almost 25years active in the game networth...

Y'all Should start thinking with you head and not your heart or love for an artist.. Burna lied and everybody who has sense and put statistic into consideration knows he lied... Some will argue that endorsement blah blah blah... His highest endorsement is 1 Million dollar which will last 4 abi 5 years with universal... Before you people start arguing or saying he made that tho he won't keep all, as he will share for management and tax blah blah blah, ask urself how much is Burna net worth... Make una try to dey think abeg, just don't come online and believe anything u read bcoz a celebrity said it.... Lies lies lies and controversies are what they feed on.... So stop playing
nigerians too stupid I swear.. no wonder MMM fit prosper for here grin grin
no African artist worth $50m..
the richest American artists get diversed businesses apart from music wey dey give them steady income... and them don start am no be today..
one African artists go make half of drake or jcole networth in one year?

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by enoch273: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Exaggerated or not, Burna boy has put himself on a pedestal. You'll most definitely enjoy the sounds of silence listening to all tracks on his Love, Damini album with the oraimo freepod pro.

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Isokehn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
kezienaira:
Please who has this laptop motherboard, mines just died.
It's HP PROBOOK 11 G1

Wetin u do to kill da motherboard
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by kezienaira: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Isokehn:

Wetin u do to kill da motherboard
I use gun shoot am, what a stupid question.
Electrical man made appliance that can spoil at anytime.
But maybe I was supposed to do a special thing to it to spoil it right?
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by SPAMBOX7: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think Kizz Daniel is the biggest singer in Nigeria right now.

If Burna Boy could charge that, only God knows what Daniel would charge
Maybe your are referring to Kizz Yo Ass cheesy
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by laplace19(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2022
swaggerjack:

He made that amount or more when he sold Madison Square Garden in New York and O2 arena in England. He does over 39 shows a year.

There are some venues and countries he can charge 500k due to ticket and drinks sales.

You people can believe anything.
Even if he charges $500k and does 40 shows in a year, that's $20mil

Una dey underrate $100mil too much
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Triniti(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2022
laplace19:

You people can believe anything.
Even if he charges $500k and does 40 shows in a year, that's $20mil

Una dey underrate $100mil too much
Why are you guys underrating burna boy? Dude is the hottest music star in the whole world right now, he's not just a Nigerian artiste, but a world class performer. Tickets for popular side of some his shows in first world countries cost over 100$, he has sold out all the shows he graced this year and tickets sales hardly exceed a week.You need to see his shows on YouTube for you to understand that the amount mentioned is possible. Dude might start charging over a million dollars by next year, he swimming in money.

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by JohnKevwe(m): 1:53am On Dec 08, 2022
How much is Drake,50Cent, Wiz Khalifa and other A list American artistes paid? shocked
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2022
JohnKevwe:
How much is Drake,50Cent, Wiz Khalifa and other A list American artistes paid? shocked

So Burna Boy is not A list?
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by JohnKevwe(m): 2:06am On Dec 08, 2022
swaggerjack:

So Burna Boy is not A list?
Bro compared to the rest, No undecided
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2022
JohnKevwe:

Bro compared to the rest, No undecided
Burna Boy is bigger than Wiz Khalifa and 50 cent when it comes to music right now.

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Triniti:
Why are you guys underrating burna boy? Dude is the hottest music star in the whole world right now, he's not just a Nigerian artiste, but a world class performer. Tickets for popular side of some his shows in first world countries cost over 100$, he has sold out all the shows he graced this year and tickets sales hardly exceed a week.You need to see his shows on YouTube for you to understand that the amount mentioned is possible. Dude might start charging over a million dollars by next year, he swimming in money.

He has also made over $9 million dollars from Spotify streams.

https://musconv.com/how-much-money-does-1-billion-streams-make/

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 3:29am On Dec 08, 2022
cedricksly:
I know and understand all you are saying.... All I'm telling you that I want you to understand is Burna can not make 100 Million Dollar this year like he lied a month ago.... That is the bone of contention.

Burna Boy makes $100 million for the record label, but might end up with $15-20 million net. Adamslink Media breaks it down well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfHVcM_W9zI
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Ungodly: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2022
I could see so many people saying it’s a lie, I’m not a burna fan but I’m sure these figures are realistic… it depends on the show though and it has to be an international show… I don’t know why Africans like to undermine our own… if you could do a little bit of research you’d know it’s achievable for these guys, recently he performed at Madison square garden and the show grossed in a total of $1.5m according to chart data, y’all might not even know Wiz was booked for a show in Saudi for $1m about few months ago at the iconic NXT LVL Arena, Riyadh Boulevard in Saudi Arabia for Gamers8 eSports concert.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by laplace19(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Triniti:

You're yet not realistic with him making $100mil a year.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2022
laplace19:

You're yet not realistic with him making $100mil a year.
His brand generates $100 million a year for him and promoters- it is very possible.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by patoranfire(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
I think wizzy is still the most paid afro-beat singer, burna just lyk to make mouth. Wiz prices ranges from a million dollar to the number of time and other artists performing at the event.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by shonepa(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2022
timesuploaded:
No Nigerian person collect any 500k. You are a donkey. Wizkid highest grossing show made just 1million meaning he got 100kusd. Inside the gross remove tax. He go pay his crew and band. Last last na 40kusd go remain for am. RCA and Sony music who are his slave masters will collect all the money and give him peanuts. All of una head nor correct. No single Nigerian artiste have a networth of $2million. Stop being fools and idiots.

Remember Eddie Murphy played a role of a donkey in shreck; but wait o, why e dey pain u....u too take am personal...probably u be musician wey dey bitter say u neva blow or u be just one big bad belle. Any ways i support our artist and am proud of them. Kosi ija n be
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by patoranfire(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Heathrow44:
na d idiot wey day pay him $500,000 plus all those nonsense I dey blame sha, just to go and watch one werey, burna boy isn't worth that much, Then Davido and wizkid should kukuma kill us with billing then, Nonsense and ingredients, African giant Ko, African rat ni
Na true my brother.though he is talented,i think he fancies himself the number 1 which he isnt!
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by patoranfire(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2022
timesuploaded:
Your head nor correct. Wizkid and burna boy combined networth is not up to $3million. You are so dumb. Inshort you are a Donbass. Russia need to bomb you
Bro chill na! Its nt lyk dem go give u 1dollar for d money.stop all dis ranting and aggression and go make your own
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by laplace19(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2022
swaggerjack:

His brand generates $100 million a year for him and promoters- it is very possible.
It's not possible.

Tiwa Savage's Traditional Wedding Outfit -Photos / Man Rocks Mercy Eke At A Nightclub / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion