Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet (50804 Views)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by DanielPop(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin Try hard and change studio. One day, I know say you go make am. Na so e just be. grin cheesy

Creamypie:
Na gold dey come out from his mouth when performing?make them Go siddon. Na how much to hire whizkid? Abeg make I hear word. Social media and cooked up stories. Seth hotel, Asaba was billed by whizkid 14million. Then suit lodging for his crew and a few others. Na newswire Nigeria them for bring this nonsense report

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Zetty177x: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Creamypie:
Na gold dey come out from his mouth when performing?make them Go siddon. Na how much to hire whizkid? Abeg make I hear word. Social media and cooked up stories. Seth hotel, Asaba was billed by whizkid 14million. Then suit lodging for his crew and a few others. Na newswire Nigeria them for bring this nonsense report

Chai mama don turn meme for APC rally. Serves her right. Next time she nor go rally for #1,000 naira

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by akee01(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
God go answer u someday,��
No relent

Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just imagine my fellow artist and no one has ever offered me #500 wey small pass to perform. Who do my music career this stagnancy
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by achimendy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Creamypie:

There's a level you'll get to you won't think about cost but value. The big organisations calling burna boy for his service knows his value, and they're ready to pay whatever it takes to get him.

When you're big you're big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by achimendy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think Kizz Daniel is the biggest singer in Nigeria right now.

If Burna Boy could charge that, only God knows what Daniel would charge

So for your mind kizz Daniel and burna boy na mate

Stop insulting burna boy pls.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by achimendy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
RichDad1:
Don’t believe everything you see on the social media.

That's no joke bro, those guys earn that money. I mean just wizkid and burna, they're the most recognized international artist from Nigeria and africa at large.

Wizkid even collect up to a million dollars for show.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
cedricksly:
lol I won't argue this matter we Don first trash am before now... I have just few things to draw ur attention to..

1)wizkid networth is less than 50million dollar.
2) card b networth is 40 million
3) Beyonce networth is 500 million
4) drake network is 200+ million...
5) Ronaldo 490 million

So you want to tell me Burna made 50% of drake networth he gathered over 21 years of his career in just a single year... So he made almost 25% of Beyoncé almost 25years active in the game networth...

Y'all Should start thinking with you head and not your heart or love for an artist.. Burna lied and everybody who has sense and put statistic into consideration knows he lied... Some will argue that endorsement blah blah blah... His highest endorsement is 1 Million dollar which will last 4 abi 5 years with universal... Before you people start arguing or saying he made that tho he won't keep all, as he will share for management and tax blah blah blah, ask urself how much is Burna net worth... Make una try to dey think abeg, just don't come online and believe anything u read bcoz a celebrity said it.... Lies lies lies and controversies are what they feed on.... So stop playing

His gross income every year before tax and expenses is around $10-$40 million dollars a year
- Album sales
-Endorsements
- World tours
-Spotify, Apple and Youtube streams.

He might get a net income of $10 million after expenses. Look at the income of top music artists in the world and he is one of them- he tours more than most established artists.

And remember Nigeria has one of the lowest tax rates in the world for personal income which tops around 25% compared to 50% in USA, Canada and United Kingdom.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/highest-paid-musicians-2021-bruce-springsteen-jay-z-taylor-swift-1281654/taylor-swift-80-million-1282542/

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by seanwilliam(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Coldie:

Bobo juice capping. I have receipts, did I lie when I said wizkid we know don’t post on his Instagram, highest he posts on his Instagram is on his stories, but wizkid has started posting on his Instagram. Wizkid is only living on old glory, the love people had for him when he started and scattered everybody.

Wizkid goes to his concerts and starts singing some of his old songs, Burna boy goes to concert and sings his new song. Do the math
how does your response refute my claims ?
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by cedricksly: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
swaggerjack:

His gross income every year before tax and expenses is around $10-$40 million dollars a year
- Album sales
-Endorsements
- World tours
-Spotify, Apple and Youtube streams.

He might get a net income of $10 million after expenses. Look at the income of top music artists in the world and he is one of them- he tours more than most established artists.

And remember Nigeria has one of the lowest tax rates in the world for personal income which tops around 25% compared to 50% in USA, Canada and United Kingdom.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/highest-paid-musicians-2021-bruce-springsteen-jay-z-taylor-swift-1281654/taylor-swift-80-million-1282542/
na now u talk wetin I dey hear, tell me 10 mill plus no problem... But don't tell me 100 Million abeg... If na naira no wahala not dollar bro, pls... Endorsement deal is not every year pay, endorsement can be a 3 years or 5 years or two years deal, and he will be paid everything upfront, so if u spread the cost of endorsement over the number of years u go know how much each cost... Even Mr beast no make 100 Million This Year
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:

Kiss Wetin ?
No talk this thing outside
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by donem: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Stupid Article meant for the believe of slowpokes, Drake Charges about 250 thousand dollars per show, then burnaboy go charge 500 thousand dollars plus all those bullshit requirements listed there grin

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by complexBoss12: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
How much is drake,50cent wiz Khalifa and other A list American artistes paid?This guy is exaggerating his fee.Na 2k dolls.

Lol, as far back as 2013, Psquare was already charging $100k for a show, even if it's for 30mins.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by uche393: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
he's worth being paid that amount, artist don't last forever just like footballers. it's his season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by donem: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
ugbanante:
Don't believe everything u read here! Does the source of the said information legit?
Who pays that sum and meets such requirements just for a show?
Abeg, Let's turn to the next page
Don't mind peeps believing all sort of cock and bull writeups, even when late king of pop MJ was billed to perform at Calabar Christmas festival in 2007, his requirements wasn't this bogus.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by BigYash: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Allisgud:
so how willthat gave him more money than burna
Go ask am undecided
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:

Sometimes I wonder if we listen to same music or even breathe same air. How on earth is Kizz Daniel bigger or even better than Burna Boy? Should we compare their albums? Should we compare their songs? Should we compare the accolades? Should we compare the influence? Should we compare Buga and Last Last? People just pick up their phones to say shít. Na this kind okoto yarns dey make me slap person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by aalangel(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
For singing what??
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Voiceofthestree: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
kezienaira:

I dey owerri, I've checked where I was supposed to check, can't find it.
Do you know any hp user community?

I am Benin I can get it for you from Lagos or Onitsha my goods come every month although I do not know the price but I can ask if you are serious send DM
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by swaggerjack: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
cedricksly:
na now u talk wetin I dey hear, tell me 10 mill plus no problem... But don't tell me 100 Million abeg... If na naira no wahala not dollar bro, pls... Endorsement deal is not every year pay, endorsement can be a 3 years or 5 years or two years deal, and he will be paid everything upfront, so if u spread the cost of endorsement over the number of years u go know how much each cost... Even Mr beast no make 100 Million This Year

The $500,000 is not that farfetched a gross of $19,500,000 million dollars a year( 39 shows x 500,000) gross income. When you add his endorsements, album sales and streams from spotify,apple and youtube he is likely making close to $30,000,000 million dollars gross income. After expenses and taxes making around 10-20 million dollars net income.

He has had a successful year and about to buy a $2 million dollar Bugatti.

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by timesuploaded: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol. Wizkid is the biggest music export from Nigeria . He’s the biggest influencer in the Nigeria industry. Shey u Dey whine my federal ni. Wizkid was paid 1m$ to headline a concert in Canada this year .
why una mumu like this? No Nigerian artiste have ever been paid $150k. Wizkid is only entitled to 10% of MSG total gross. Inside self he go pay tax. After he settle all his crew and bands he will be left with 40k-50k and that is the highest he ever made. Stop being a fool, idiot and monkey join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by lkillbrokehoes: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
sucess001:

Nice PR.

Only fools will believe this.

Even Cardi B was bragging about collecting 1m...

Do the maths.
It's true she posted proof, do you know how much she made few years back when she came to Nigeria and Ghana? y'all don't know sh*t.

See I don't doubt this news at all, Burna may charge something like that or closer, do you know why? he's currently the biggest Artist in Africa currently, his hit song "last last" has travelled to different continents and he's also a Grammy award winner and so on.

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by timesuploaded: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
shonepa:

Why Africans no dey always support thier brand? Na becos of people like you dem dwy go abroad go cash out. How many shows Seun Kuti dey do for naija? Cos out wahala too plenty, we go like songs but we no go fit pay foram. All the foreign artist wey dey cum play fpr naija, you think say na peanut?

Drake don dey do $1,000,000 beyonce seff dey para dey collect $2,000,000 and yet naija person dey collect $500,000 una don dey reason am. Issorite olopa lo ma ko everybody las las.
No Nigerian person collect any 500k. You are a donkey. Wizkid highest grossing show made just 1million meaning he got 100kusd. Inside the gross remove tax. He go pay his crew and band. Last last na 40kusd go remain for am. RCA and Sony music who are his slave masters will collect all the money and give him peanuts. All of una head nor correct. No single Nigerian artiste have a networth of $2million. Stop being fools and idiots.

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by cedricksly: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
swaggerjack:

The $500,000 is not that farfetched a gross of $19,500,000 million dollars a year( 39 shows x 500,000) gross income. When you add his endorsements, album sales and streams from spotify,apple and youtube he is likely making close to $30,000,000 million dollars gross income. After expenses and taxes making around 10-20 million dollars net income.

He has had a successful year and about to buy a $2 million dollar Bugatti.
I know and understand all you are saying.... All I'm telling you that I want you to understand is Burna can not make 100 Million Dollar this year like he lied a month ago.... That is the bone of contention.
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by anayolity: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

Iliterates will always show themselves... I said it earlier that the iliterate touts will come out and type rubbish without investigation.

Dirty things never disappoint grin

You're just foolishly insulting everyone here... Cunt

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by kezienaira: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

I am Benin I can get it for you from Lagos or Onitsha my goods come every month although I do not know the price but I can ask if you are serious send DM

Am hearing 35k.
That kind money dey far fetch now
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Hopebringer: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
anayolity:

You're just foolishly insulting everyone here... Cunt

This one wants friendship by force. grin

Dude fūck off
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by sureinfo: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
I think these prices and requirements are highly exaggerated, Nevertheless he produces very good music and and making cool money for sure. Btw, you can always enjoy his music better with the Oraimo Rock earbuds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by anayolity: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

This one wants friendship by force. grin

Dude fūck off

Hairy cunt
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Hopebringer: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
anayolity:

Hairy cunt

No probs

But don't chase me again. Fággot.

Go away not interested in any exchange with you.

Fággot
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by timesuploaded: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
cedricksly:
I know and understand all you are saying.... All I'm telling you that I want you to understand is Burna can not make 100 Million Dollar this year like he lied a month ago.... That is the bone of contention.
Even you self you be mumu. Arguing with a figure as big as $100million. Ronaldo can't make $100million in 7yrs. Mumu calculate his weekly fee of $500k remove 40%-50% tax bracket from the money. Na to carry koboko flog sense inside all of una head for this place. No Nigerian artiste have a networth of $2million. Una head nor correct

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by anayolity: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

No probs

But don't chase me again. Fággot.

Go away not interested in any exchange with you.

Fággot

Overbeaten cunt
Re: Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet by Hopebringer: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
anayolity:

Overbeaten cunt

Fággot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Real Reason Behind Kim Kardashian's Shock Split From Toyboy Boyfriend, Pete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.