Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Is Answers To The Question? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Answers To The Question? (241 Views)

Perez; Mbappe Is Out Of The Question For Real Madrid / Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. / Sharapova Delight At Popping The Question To Nadal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Answers To The Question? by Aframs(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello everyone !!
I offer football tips to people mostly abroad ,and I get paid through western union , also sometimes through world remit by cash pick up
Those my client always put purpose as friend and family support
Since I do go to bank often like 3 times a month, the banker always ask me

What work are you doing?

Is it legal to say am a football tipsters?

Sincerely ,I do give out the incentives that come with the dollars to the banker every time I pick up cash .
Re: What Is Answers To The Question? by hustler2828: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
So the banks will give you dollar over the counter? Or convert at an official exchange rate of 450 while you can receive funds in cryptos, skrill, Neteller, PayPal, etc, and sell at parallel market rate of 750. This is just a deceitful thread to search for subscribers for your so-called tips. If you trust your tips go to platforms like the tipstrr, bettinggods, pass their vetting process and make big banks from your tipping service.
Re: What Is Answers To The Question? by Aframs(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
When you make your big bank from your bettinggod, what work are you doing to get the money??
When comes to investigation how you make your wealth?
Is it legal to be a tipsters??

Forget about your rubbish feeling about getting subscribers

hustler2828:
So the banks will give you dollar over the counter? Or convert at an official exchange rate of 450 while you can receive funds in cryptos, skrill, Neteller, PayPal, etc, and sell at parallel market rate of 750. This is just a deceitful thread to search for subscribers for your so-called tips. If you trust your tips go to platforms like the tipstrr, bettinggods, pass their vetting process and make big banks from your tipping service.
Re: What Is Answers To The Question? by hustler2828: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aframs:
When you make your big bank from your bettinggod, what work are you doing to get the money??
When comes to investigation how you make your wealth?
Is it legal to be tipsters??

Forget about your rubbish feeling about getting subscribers

There are payment proofs from the mentioned portals, being a tipster ain't a crime in Nigeria. If you know your onion go and prove yourself on those platforms, they will do all the marketing for you. You just have to prove your worth. Instead of your cunny search for subscribers.

(1) (Reply)

'no Words For You Lionel Messi': Brazil Legend Statement To Messi / Pageants Live And The Pageants Live Apps Wherever You Watch TV / How Terrible Corruption Has Affected Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.