Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos (21055 Views)

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by lakeside30: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Not End time
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by byteem: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
See the real market women it's clear they are in bondage if you don't attend you pay a fine and your shop is locked .. you must mark attendance with your unit head ..most of these women will prefer to be elsewhere,.,. they are not even paid; like most others .. market women are mandated to show up if you don't its an offense and you get punished with a fine or your shop is locked.
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by babytoun: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
When will all these rubbish stop na ..

On saturday the wiole of 3rd bridge was on standstill because of sanwolu rally .

Today again everywhere blocked because of women rally again ..this insensitive behaviour is happeningn when they know that 3rd mainland and carter bridge are the only options in and out of the island now
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by 27Pushing30: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

Emergency Nigerians can't tell us who to vote.

Lol truly they are Emergency Nigerians

after their loss… songs of Biafra or d.earth resumes
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by garfield1: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Tinubu contesting for Lagos President?

He is mobilizing to get bloc votes in lagos
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by reddingtonblack: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa, folake whateva, cumma see una mamas, women of substance and class.

not the urgent 2k and tinder oriented gurlz we see at obedient rally .. looking for hookup

thank god i did not mention pocohantas lipsrsealed

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by garfield1: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Famofamo:
2023 be like

Each candidate should hold his region wella

Anyone wey fit secure some votes from north should emerge

I doubt an igbo man secure 15% vote from north

EH GETS WHY... if you ask me

That's what tinubu is doing while obi is busy wandering
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by garfield1: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheChameleon:
Make them stop Lagos rallies jare.

But maybe Baba, a master tactician is using it as a maneuver.

APC needs to go to North Central more...and South South in my humble opinion.

But these are career politicians and they definitely know better than me.

I think tinubu wants to break lagos jinx and get over a million votes there like awolowo and abiola.the last time someone got a million in lagos was fashola in 2011.if tinubu can get 2 mil in lagos,it becomes easier...
I think tinubu will likely win nc,or obi.atiku is out
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:
APC women hold tally at Onikan Stadium, Lagos For APC candidates

APsh!t

1 Like

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by BreconHills(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
copyrites:

Paying my state and federal taxes and giving to the poor.
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Omoodutodaiwa1: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Otun too zhe
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
ebufa:

These women do not look happy at all! Tinubu maybe shocked at the result from Lagos.............Many yoruba people may not be motivated enuff to turn up at the polling stations on the D day! I smell voter apathy here!

my ward here at Ikorodu, I've mobilized 50 PVC registered electorates for Tinubu

you peter obi supporters that dont have PVC we be shouting who will win or not, you think politics is emotions? politics for naija resemble bend down select for una face?

una eyes go open post election

1 Like

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by phemy36(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:

Funny. Despite the fact that they pack themselves from the six southwest state. They could not fill the stadium to the brim. Look at them from APC secretariat Ibadan

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Iwedunloye: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
copyrites:

Ask your father what other mistake he made apart from giving birth to you
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by deeva2: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bunkbars:
They have brain washed these ones. sad

Kwanu traded your brain for Kenya Gov..

Tinubu is your next president.
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by phemy36(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:

More picture

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by phemy36(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bunkbars:

They are hire from all six southwest state. More picture from Ibadan

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by deeva2: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gossipninja:
The fear of Obi is real!!

Imagine Peter Obi Supporters doing back to back rally in his home Anambra state grin..

With the way things are going, Tinubu is losing Lagos

How do you expect Obi to campaign back to back in Anambra when he cant even dare or disobey his boys order, Monday sit at home..

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Libera: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
ebufa:
Nyanmiri, you said more than this during the APC presidential primaries, you never learnt anything we are going to teach you how play Nigeria politics, until you igbo get your priorities right, igbo man will never become the president of this beautiful Zoo. And if you try nonsense 1967 massacre will be a child's play, we are ready for you people.

These women do not look happy at all! Tinubu maybe shocked at the result from Lagos.............Many yoruba people may not be motivated enuff to turn up at the polling stations on the D day! I smell voter apathy here!
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by DryMouth: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bunkbars:
Lol.. most of them there were forced. These motherfuckers came to hijack my mom from her shop this morning that she must attend this really or face the consequences. They came to yaba market with BRT buses this morning

1 Like

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by ElSudani: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijanascam:
Cash out season grin grin grin grin......

They can even borrow to buy uniforms and be singing their anthem as usual

on your wallet we shall stand......on your manhood we shall stand.......on your wallet... on your manhood...on your wallet we shall stand......

Na cash out you go dey shout. Sebi your candidate no dey give shishi. Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by phemy36(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
garfield1:

I think tinubu wants to break lagos jinx and get over a million votes there like awolowo and abiola.the last time someone got a million in lagos was fashola in 2011.if tinubu can get 2 mil in lagos,it becomes easier...
I think tinubu will likely win nc,or obi.atiku is out

Continue thinking with a rented crowd

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by ElSudani: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
DryMouth:

Lol.. most of them there were forced. These motherfuckers came to hijack my mom from her shop this morning that she must attend this really or face the consequences. They came to yaba market with BRT buses this morning

And they forced them to wear the APC colors? How come zombidients are like this?
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by VoteObi2023: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
It seems Tinubu is running for the president of Lagos?

Him campaigning only in Lagos means he already know that the state no sure for him again.\

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Mrpojj(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:
Why people no dey smile for apc rally, where they forced to be here?
Check all the pictures, the common people no dey smile
Na the top women them dey smile
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by caracas: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
remove hate from a nyamiri n he’s finished
E pain am
Chai!
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Godispeace: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
this ediot is in pain wey go eventually am last last grin grin grin grin
Opintiwa:
Pay them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Naijanascam: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Na cash out you go dey shout. Sebi your candidate no dey give shishi. Una eyes go soon clear.

Weeds are in abundance for senior and upcoming urchins........ so enjoy in peace
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by Henrymas(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
God punish and disgrace Tulumbu. Inshallah!
Re: APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos by snoopz: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Make dem give us full view of the stadium Na,.Na market women go full there after closing their shops and collecting money from them for that cloth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Zuma In Abuja Nigeria For Inauguration (Photo) / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.