Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Entire Enugu State Is My Constituency – Frank Nweke Jr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Entire Enugu State Is My Constituency – Frank Nweke Jr (179 Views)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Entire Enugu State Is My Constituency – Frank Nweke Jr by akelicious(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in Enugu State and most favored by far to clinch the seat, Frank Nweke Jr, has vowed that the dividends of his administration will be equitably distributed across the entire State, leveraging the comparative advantages of each zone and area.

Nweke made the pledge at Umundu village in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State where a mammoth crowd turned up to listen to him share his vision for transforming the state for improved standard of life for the people.

Nweke who decried the spate of poor governance in the state told the ecstatic crowd who gathered to receive him that all parts of the state will feel government presence equally. He said he will not tilt government policies, programmes and projects in favor of his community or cronies as has been the case in Enugu.

"Udenu people complain about the nepotistic behavior of our leaders and the fact that everything seems to have been concentrated in Orba where the governor comes from to the exclusion of key parts of the local government and indeed other parts of the senatorial zone. That is one thing that will change under my government. The people of Enugu State will know that they have a governor who takes the entire state as his constituency"

He however, urged the good people of Udenu not to sell their votes for if they do, they lose the moral grounds to ask for accountability from those leaders.

Frank Nweke Jr, and his running mate Mrs Edith Ugwuanyi were received in Udenu by the Director General of the Okeifufe Campaign Organisation and State Chairman of APGA, Ndubuisi EnechiOnyia; State Woman Leader of the party, Ijeoma Ngozi Ugwu; Enugu North Senatorial Candidate of the party Casmir Ugwu; Candidate for the Igboeze North/Udenu Federal Constituency, Barr Elochukwu Ugwu; Candidate for Udenu State Constituency, Clivert Ezeugwu, Candidate for Nsukka East State Constituency, Silas Emeka Agbara and a host of others.

(1) (Reply)

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? / Yaba Overpass Bridge Construction (Video) / 'vote For A... I Mean PDP' - Atiku Suffers Gaffe During Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.