Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG (32197 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection (2) (3) (4)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Prometheus666: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari has tried on but rail line not connecting SS/SE speaks loud about his mind against the 5% dot in a circle.

For Buhari to redeem his ethnocentric imagine, he should vigorously campaign for PO.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Omodua(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
lexylaw40:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-second-niger-bridge-will-open-to-traffic-dec-15/amp
Lies!

Open where? This bridge still under construction. Can't open next six months!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by arsenal33: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
Nothing to compare to the projects Buhari did for the Republic of Niger. Roads, railways, official cars worth Billions, and Military
what have your heroes done? Nil.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by arsenal33: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
stormborn28:

A party that brought the economy of Nigeria to its kneels? Not to talk of power , security etc.
APC will be swept away in this coming election
kneels? grin

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by goslowgoslow(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prometheus666:
Buhari has tried on but rail line not connecting SS/SE speaks loud about his mind against the 5% dot in a circle.

For Buhari to redeem his ethnocentric imagine, he should vigorously campaign for PO.
You people just open mouth waaaaaaa
What will you say about GEJ that is from SS that couldn't do anything for SS/SE?
Between is Buhari going to do everything?

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Heffalump(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
It's a great welcome development. Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive grin APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN amen

Thanks to GEJ for starting this project. Buhari did well by completing the good work initiated by his predecessor. PDP did better than APC for all we can say.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Corrinthians(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:

How old are you?
I dey try pinch IPOB for balls. grin

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Kaybaba5(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
What was wrong with the first one though? Why did they have to build a second one? Why is Buhari so wasteful?

Bad belle spotted
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by manchyme: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:

How old are you?

Abi, they should have waited for the first one to collapse first. Nawah ooo. You brain na pass you take comot
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by JOemmy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
What was wrong with the first one though? Why did they have to build a second one? Why is Buhari so wasteful?

Why did they build the second, third and now planning to build the fourth mainland bridge in Lagos?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by olatuns2017: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2022

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by JOemmy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
ba7man:
If you like, use the bridge, if you like, use the old one out of spite for Buhari, you go cross River Niger last last.

The bridge wasn't initiated by buhari or built with money from kastina state the bridge was built with proceeds from oil and gas from the SS/SE and it will still be tolled at the end of the day the SS/SE regions even deserves far more critical infrastructures like rail projects buhari is only doing what he is paid to do nothing too special.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Zionmdde: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
youngbabaj:

I guess you don’t really know many route within anambra when going to imo state

Out of the plenty routes how many are federal roads, how many were designed to lead from onitsha to Owerri? How many are being secured by security personnel? How many are very motorable?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by bishopandy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
why are the likes of you insatiable? I wonder how you managed to get a phone?
Corrinthians:
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Positiveme2020: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
jamesbridget13:
I hope setraco weren't d contractors o

No, it's Julius Berger. Anything wrong with setraco?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
JOemmy:

The bridge wasn't initiated by buhari or built with money from kastina state the bridge was built with proceeds from oil and gas from the SS/SE and it will still be tolled at the end of the day the SS/SE regions even deserves far more critical infrastructures like rail projects buhari is only doing what he is paid to do nothing too special.

I was with your people for 6 years. I know you inside out. It is better to let you go.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Scarletjr(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
At least people will have stress free go travel i also heard they will open the Lagos -Ibadan xpres also grin it's just for x mass bonus

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by DeltaOil: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I hope it will not be tolled
Benue Bridge not tolled oh & its longer
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I hope it will not be tolled

Except the Benue Bridge is tolled.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
JOemmy:

Why did they build the second, third and now planning to build the fourth mainland bridge in Lagos?

It is because of population of IBOS in Lagos.

The Fourth Mainland bridge is a Lagos State initiative.

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by izubext007: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
The only thing A.P.C government archeved due peter Obi blue print.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by ufuosman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good news
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Gankeli: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
God bless President Buhari and his team. This is highly commendable. Nigeria will be better.

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Gankeli: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
God bless President Buhari and his team. This is highly commendable. Nigeria will be better. Commuters will no longer sleep on the road this Christmas season especially at that Asaba -Onitsha head bridge.

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Moymoy: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
mach7:
Good news.

I hope "dem dem" will be happy with this.

Childish comment.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Nword223: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
ba7man:
If you like, use the bridge, if you like, use the old one out of spite for Buhari, you go cross River Niger last last.

Will you keep kwayet, na his papa money he used or is he that started it.

Give is to Jonathan.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by specco(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
Ode
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Okoroawusa: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
I dey try pinch IPOB for balls. grin
Ok.....I get the joke now

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by ben4ever(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:

I think i see the problem with Nigeria,go and see the traffic in December
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Muiccine(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
Chairman try dey understand tinz bfor u start blastin bubu,even tho say the man no dey try atleast him do wel on diz 1
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Muiccine(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
ben4ever:

I think i see the problem with Nigeria,go and see the traffic in December
abeg help me tel am.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG by Magicdon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Useless bridge, no protective barrier for cars and passers-bye like the first one

Some Amazing Aerial View Of Kano State, Nigeria / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday / Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com