Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria (4939 Views)

Constituency Projects Worth Billions Of Naira Untrackable In Ondo, FCT / Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yes, States South East Nigeria has deposits of Gold but the people did not know. Respond to Questions on Brekete Family [Human Right Radio], the Presidential Candidate of Action Alliance Hamza Al-Mustapha reveals that some South-East state has Gold deposit unknown to many but it is been shipped out of the country into the international market in the form of red sand.

After watching the video below, you will never call the South-Eastern Nigeria Poto-poto region again, because that poto-poto is a Gold deposit.
Foreigners are using containers to ship out the red sand to refine and extract the gold.

This is a kind of revelation your regular politician will hide from you because they are businessmen interested in enriching themselves alone.
Non of them will tell you this TRUTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kn537pnTIk

[My Opinion] No wonder the peaceful southeast has attracted armed groups, the same fate suffered by Northern states.

Wake up Nigeria you have been scammed

Vote the right man wey sabi the Job,

Hamza Al-Mustapha (Presidential Candidate)
Chukwuka Emmanuel Johson (VP)

Action Alliance (AA) is the Party

We shall be revealing more Truth in the future

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SLAP44: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

Oladimeji Popoola.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.
Oladimeji Popoola.

only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria. But doesn't know that the region he came from has a Gold deposit.
Or he was among the elite enriching themselves with the bounty

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Suunnn(f): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
Yes, States South East Nigeria has deposits of Gold but the people did not know. Respond to Questions on Brekete Family [Human Right Radio], the Presidential Candidate of Action Alliance Hamza Al-Mustapha reveals that some South-East state has Gold deposit unknown to many but it is been shipped out of the country into the international market in the form of red sand.

After watching the video below, you will never call the South-Eastern Nigeria Poto-poto region again, because that poto-poto is a Gold deposit.
Foreigners are using containers to ship out the red sand to refine and extract the gold.

This is a kind of revelation your regular politician will hide from you because they are businessmen interested in enriching themselves alone.

[My Opinion] No wonder the peaceful southeast has attracted armed groups, the same fate suffered by Northern states.

Wow!!!
Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by fupohed(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
This MAN! I have never taken my time to listen to this gentleman speaks, untill this day, i was shaking to my bones when i heard him revealing all that he knows, i just hope all what he's saying about the plan for nigeria never to work isn't true, because if they are, then we have been SCAMMED! This man knows too much for a person to be without a leadership role in this country. We need this kinda man to rule this country.

3 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
This man called Hamza Mustapha is so knowledgeable and so pro Nigeria but all these NADECO urchins and their mercenary media houses have made it a point of duty to tarnish the mans image and make him politically unmarketable.

5 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
fupohed:
This MAN! I have never taken my time to listen to this gentleman speaks, untill this day, i was shaking to my bones when i heard him revealing all that he knows, i just hope all what he's saying about the plan for nigeria never to work isn't true, because if they are, then we have been SCAMMED! This man knows too much for a person to be without a leadership role in this country. We need this kinda man to rule this country.

More are still coming out. Some people will run mad or run out of Nigeria.
We will not miss 2023 In Jesus' name.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by RestructureNig3: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria. But doesn't know that the region he came from has a Gold deposit.
Or he was among the elite enriching themselves with the bounty

I only know of natural Gas
Igboland have the largest gas reserves in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Pclemenza: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very revealing speech. Nigeria is truly blessed
Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
don't believe this nonsense. where in South East is it? is south east uneducated that they can't identify Gold deposit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Pclemenza: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
fupohed:
Knowledgeable people like this aren't invited to power bacause they won't do their principal bidding. Unfortunately we have more people destroying the country than those building it.

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Pclemenza: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Can this make FP?? Yes

Will it make FP?? I DOUBT
Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
don't believe this nonsense. where in South East is it? is south east uneducated that they can't identify Gold deposit.

Illegal Miner spotted.
I won't tell you anything because I need you, I want you to survive the APC regime and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Illegal Miner spotted.
I won't tell you anything because I need you, I want you to survive the APC regime and beyond.
lol I'm a trained geologist not an illiterate like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's always easier to deceive the people than convince them that they have been deceived.
People are already falling in Love with someone who assisted an ancestral THIEF who keeps sending us palpable alerts from Great beyond.

The Stupid LOVE for this man will further grow the moment he starts touring, the Catholic Church, Anglican, Redeemed, Winners, Dunamis and many more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Nigerians and their hypocrisy.

Many people never cared to listen to whatever Almustapha said, his case was deicided in the court of public opinion before even the judicial courts handed down their verdicts, he was called names for defending his principal both of whom were maligned but today, we are dancing to his tune because he said what we wanted to hear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SmartPolician: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mustapha should go and rest.

Buhari will be the last ex-general to rule this country.

3 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by sukar886: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

Oladimeji Popoola.
Can tinubu ur oga solve it

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SLAP44: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
sukar886:

Can tinubu ur oga solve it

No, only Peter Obi is competent enough to solve the problems in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
Mustapha should go and rest.
Buhari will be the last ex-general to rule this country.

Thank you. But you are not the constitution.
Hamza Al-Mustapha is here with Emmanuel Chukwuka

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Moh247: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
How to Finger Ipobian brains

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by eskimoeze: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Al-mustapha is a genius. He seems to know what many of what our present and past leaders don't know.

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Holybaddo: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Are you guys just knowing?
Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
owobokiri:
This man called Hamza Mustapha is so knowledgeable and so pro Nigeria but all these NADECO urchins and their mercenary media houses have made it a point of duty to tarnish the mans image and make him politically unmarketable.

Hope they don’t think he’s revealing too much and murder him!

First time i’m hearing there’s gold deposits in south-east! So how come it’s not widely known….how come non-Igbo have managed to keep the news of this quiet all this while?

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Holybaddo:
Are you guys just knowing?

Yep!

1 Like

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by hammerT: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
IGBOSON1:

First time i’m hearing there’s gold deposits in south-east! So how come it’s not widely known….how come non-Igbo have managed to keep the news of this quiet all this while?

gold is known to be in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
IGBOSON1:

They might "waste" him. They nearly did when he was in prison. Remember he was talking way too much at the Oputa Panel. He was the one who presented the videos of a crying Diya and others, which put to rest the insinuation that the coup never happened. He was the first person to state that Abacha was never killed by some prostitutes after eating some "Indian Apples". As far as he was concerned, Abacha became ill after shaking the hands of one of the men that came with Yasser Arafat and that he was the last person to see the man.

As per mineral deposits in the country, you should know by now that those deposits in The South East are always grossly underreported , even Oil and Gas. This is why you see a lot of pro establishment characters even in places like this shouting that "the South East contributes nothing to the national purse". They're not repeatedly saying so by coincidence. They're intentionally trying to deceive folks from this area to feel they have nothing, while these foreigners utilize different federal government agencies to loot these minerals.

4 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's always easier to deceive the people than convince them that they have been deceived.
People are already falling in Love with someone who assisted an ancestral THIEF who keeps sending us palpable alerts from Great beyond.

The Stupid LOVE for this man will further grow the moment he starts touring, the Catholic Church, Anglican, Redeemed, Winners, Dunamis and many more.

He was a military officer! An ordinary "Major"!
Some senior officers who worked closely with Abacha in more influential roles and stole with him too, are ruling us today!
Mustapha did his job as a military officer an that was it..
Military officers obey orders. They don't stand there and argeu with their superiors. Maybe you were expecting him to disobey a full General like Abacha. That most probably would have been it for him..

3 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
I won't doubt this not only gold but also uranium in enugu I have.met a guy from anambra who claims that his village has huge gold deposits but their village people all agreed not to let the federal govt know about it.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by Napata77: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
okeysoninv:

THANK YOU. DON'T MIND THESE MUGUS.

IF SOUTHEAST HAD GOLD, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPORTING IT FOR THE PAST HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

THE MALI EMPIRE AND GHANA EMPIRE HAD GOLD, AND THEY EXPORTED IT SINCE THE 13TH CENTURY AT LEAST.

SO HOW COME SE IS JUST DISCOVERING TODAY THAT THEY HAVE GOLD?

NA LIE!!
Re: Gold Worth Billions Of Dollars In South East Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Napata77:

THANK YOU. DON'T MIND THESE MUGUS.

IF SOUTHEAST HAD GOLD, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPORTING IT FOR THE PAST HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

THE MALI EMPIRE AND GHANA EMPIRE HAD GOLD, AND THEY EXPORTED IT SINCE THE 13TH CENTURY AT LEAST.

SO HOW COME SE IS JUST DISCOVERING TODAY THAT THEY HAVE GOLD?

NA LIE!!

Watch the video and educate yourself.
The claim was that the gold was being secretly ship out with red sand to be refined, NOT JUST DISCOVERED.
It is bad to rush into a discussion understanding the context

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Awolowo Opposed The Creation Of The Midwestern Region in 1963. / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is A Slap To The Face Of The Average Nigerian - My Analysis / MTN Donates Patrol Vans To Lagos Security Trust Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.