Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) (65609 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / See The Jaw-dropping Chest Of Plus-size Model Who Just Wrapped Up Her NYSC / Check Out This Indian Female Model Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by headbasher96(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Are you saying I must not start trouble? We don't speak pidgin in Southern Africa undecided
its good u can clear identify with the kind of language am using because here we use pidgin so focus on promoting your country while we focus on interacting among ourselves only that xenophobia u mentioned is a turnoff for a lot of people on this platform
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
its good u can clear identify with the kind of language am using because here we use pidgin so focus on promoting your country while we focus on interacting among ourselves only that xenophobia u mentioned is a turnoff for a lot of people on this platform

So you're interacting amongst yourselves on this forum - should I leave?

When I say leave SA it's xenophobic but you guys can tell people to leave your forum. Hmmm, interesting...
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I have a niece I love very much who was born chubby and has been struggling with weight issues ever since. It wasn't her choice.

It's sad that a kid has to be dieting because she's being teased by other kids.

This lady has actually been exercising.

Why not do it for herself instead of doing it just not to be teased by other kids?
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol grin, I'm getting SA feels cool Did you mean haibo? You're one of us. Fight over.

Lol I love SA.
It's just that the people don't love us.

I don't joke with SA music and their beautiful women.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Starzo: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Tell me bout it, I'm a gay male South African. Nigerians complain i'm xenophobic while they're homophobic towards me.

I practice a culture of democracy and non discrimination until you come after me. If you attack me, you'll live to regret your Nairaland existence.

Ask Starzo, parrot69 and their mom morpheus101

P.s. They're also known as StarvingOrphan, maggot69gaysexposition and morbid419nigerianscam
I see free WiFi is on again

Time for you to rant like a mad dog all over nairaland
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Starzo: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol grin, I'm getting SA feels cool Did you mean haibo? You're one of us. Fight over.

Linsar, run for your life!

There's no worse fate that can hit a man more than be classified as one of the r*tarded Bantu pigs
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Starzo: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
LINSAR:

Lol I love SA.
It's just that the people don't love us.

I don't joke with SA music and their beautiful women.

Best thing that can happen to you as a Nigerian

Those people are poisonous vermins
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Bankowner: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
She did it!!

It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. She looks amazing!
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by etrouble: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2022
gaby:
When one person literally carry an entire family future for her head.

Inspirational and motivating.

That's how fathers have been carrying their entire generation future on their heads singlehandedly
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by morpheus101: 12:26am On Dec 08, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Tell me bout it, I'm a gay male South African. Nigerians complain i'm xenophobic while they're homophobic towards me.

I practice a culture of democracy and non discrimination until you come after me. If you attack me, you'll live to regret your Nairaland existence.

Ask Starzo, parrot69 and their mom morpheus101

P.s. They're also known as StarvingOrphan, maggot69gaysexposition and morbid419nigerianscam

Stop pinging me you slowpoke!
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop pinging me you slowpoke!

I see I thoroughly destroyed you. Do mention me in your suicide note. RIP in advance cool

PS ...Let's never talk again. Shalom.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2022
maasoap:

Why not do it for herself instead of doing it just not to be teased by other kids?

Kids' brains are still developing. They don't think like us adults who have seen it all and therefore learnt from our past experience.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by headbasher96(m): 1:51am On Dec 08, 2022
WannaHowzit:

So you're interacting amongst yourselves on this forum - should I leave?

When I say leave SA it's xenophobic but you guys can tell people to leave your forum. Hmmm, interesting...
when u guys pit your xenophobic shit together we will be here waiting for u
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
She is still fat and ugilee
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Wuppdex: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yeah, low self esteem black man would celebrate her, moreover she's white abi. Low life urchin have some dignity to yourself.

Lanretoye:
Make she dey come nigeria joor,nonsense.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Zdr1: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by SodiumValproate: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Pocohantas how far? grin

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see I thoroughly destroyed you. Do mention me in your suicide note. RIP in advance cool

PS ...Let's never talk again. Shalom.

Yes you destroyed me just like you did poor Sibusiso who only wanted to get a quick Bud lite at a bar in the Republic of the Western cape and was told he could not enter without a pale faced person.

So much destruction going on there in SA.

next time when you in the mood to be slaughtered by an intellect that far exceeds yours you can ping me, otherwise back to your elementary debates you go.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:31am On Dec 09, 2022
headbasher96:
when u guys pit your xenophobic shit together we will be here waiting for u

Put our act together for drug dealers and yahoo boys undecidedGet real. That's your reputation in SA. You did that to yourselves.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:37am On Dec 09, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes you destroyed me just like you did poor Sibusiso who only wanted to get a quick Bud lite at a bar in the Republic of the Western cape and was told he could not enter without a pale faced person.

So much destruction going on there in SA.

next time when you in the mood to be slaughtered by an intellect that far exceeds yours you can ping me, otherwise back to your elementary debates you go.

Lol cheesy pot calling kettle black

Atleast SA had a history of apartheid. Why have the Chinese turned you into their man bitch*s grin Have you starving third world Mediterranean crossing drowning lots being loaning too much from them?? grin grin

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Lanretoye(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Wuppdex:
Yeah, low self esteem black man would celebrate her, moreover she's white abi. Low life urchin have some dignity to yourself.

who is this one?,me and your papa na mate?.mtcheew
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by morpheus101: 3:27am On Dec 10, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol cheesy pot calling kettle black

We are all black so don't worry your head

WannaHowzit:

Atleast SA had a history of apartheid. Why have the Chinese turned you into their man bitch*s grin Have you starving third world Mediterranean crossing drowning lots being loaning too much from them?? grin grin

The same Chinese that are running smuggling mafias in your country are the same ones here in Nigeria. Has your Home affairs managed to fish them out and expel them.

Don't you know all those Chinese stores and sushi parlors in capetown and Joburg are fronts for all this activity or do you think its Nigerians shipping Nyaope and placebo's into your country, You my friend are very slow.

I Keep schooling you but you are just knuckle headed.

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:31am On Dec 13, 2022
morpheus101:

Don't you know all those Chinese stores and sushi parlors in capetown and Joburg are fronts for all this activity or do you think its Nigerians shipping Nyaope and placebo's into your country, You my friend are very slow.

I Keep schooling you but you are just knuckle headed.

YAWN, PROVIDE EVIDENCE cry.

From what you're admitting Nigerians are too stupid and get caught whereas Chinese know how to play the game. Ok I get you.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by morpheus101: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2022
WannaHowzit:

YAWN, PROVIDE EVIDENCE cry.

Dumb ass, you never wonder how all those chinese shops and eatries across seapoint in the Westen cape are empty 80% of the year round and still those mofo's are buying property left right center in your country. They must charge real high prices for Sushi neh!

WannaHowzit:

From what you're admitting Nigerians are too stupid and get caught whereas Chinese know how to play the game. Ok I get you.
correction Nigerians are too loud and show off too much which is why they get caught, Asians on the other hand are extremely discreet mofos.

You've never heard of the Chinese cultural revolution and how they taught those mofos how to operate worldwide.

Morpheus again having to teach your lazy azz about the world outside your bantustan.

Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.