Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) (65608 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / See The Jaw-dropping Chest Of Plus-size Model Who Just Wrapped Up Her NYSC / Check Out This Indian Female Model Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by FuckSilly: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Chee59(f): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
That's xenophobic. There are fatter people in new Zealand.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:
you solve your family/internal issues first before caring about others. Thats how all countries work.

2 Likes

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Elidrisy20: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
I like them chubby
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Bahamas95(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
No matter the konji I will NEVER knack a fat woman, they irritate me......I would rather dig a hole in my mattress and dip my pr!ck inside.

Slim curvy girls rock.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ulunne777:
A country that is prudent with resources.
What will Nigeria now do for it'd citizens who are vegeterians by force and also with ppl whose ribcages are showing cos of malnutrition.

Worthy of emulation ......see how fat our senate president and some governors are with little or no functioning brain.....even our Igp and so many military generals.

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Chee59(f): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
ednut1:
you solve your family/internal issues first before caring about others. Thats how all countries work.
That's clearly discrimination. Don't complain when it happens to you.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:

That's clearly discrimination. Don't complain when it happens to you.
its called policy. There is nothing like discrimination there. Whether black of white it’s applicable. In Canada if you have an illness that will cost over 20k dols a year to treat they will deny you visa. Without the rule people from outside will come put a strain on their health care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by IPKISSC: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Finally life no balance

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Mayeldah(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
What a flimsy excuse to deny someone residency

Oyibos always think their place is somewhere close to heaven, I don't blame them.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Oceanjagaban: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Them fear na,say oboy make this one no come finish our food for this country o,make we no allow her enter
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Coldie(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
She looks happier after she reduced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Can you see how beautiful you are now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Cantonese: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
128kg or Residency.

Tell that to a Nigerian who has suffered under APC first and hear the response.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Truthshscrazy: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Impressive waist loss grin .Weldone woman.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:

From the little knowledge I have of NZ the Maoris seem quite fat. Even their rugby players.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
ednut1:

Yep.

But when SA does it it's called xenophobia.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
Can you see how beautiful you are now

Yes. I also have minor weight issues and feel more alive after I've lost weight.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:
A South African mom who was told that she had to lose weight before she could get residency in New Zealand, plans to become a plus-size model.

In February Mondelea Bezuidenhout’s residency application was rejected based on her weight.

She was told being overweight would put a strain on the country’s health system.

Doctors had ruled Bezuidenhout to be in good health despite weighing 128kg, a year ago.

According to reports she was told that she had to lose 30kg or leave.

NZ immigration said she was 'too fat' to stay but determined SA mom shed the weight so her family could get residency

Bezuidenhout said her family’s entire future was on her, and she did as she was told, embarking on a diet-and-exercise regime.

The family was eventually granted residency.

She exercises five days a week and said she had kept the weight off and was not bothered about being fat shamed.

“I’ve always wanted to be a plus-size model, like the Donna Claire ladies – I even named my daughter Donna-­Lee. I’ve always been bigger than other people and I’ve accepted myself for who I am,” she told YOU.

So fat people no de new Zealand?
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Chee59(f): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

From the little knowledge I have of NZ the Maoris seem quite fat. Even their rugby players.
Nigerians complain about discrimination more than any other African country yet are avid supporters of discrimination.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by alphaNomega: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
meobizy:
Thank God better and best are also options. I was called obese at 100kg despite being comprised of muscle. BMI is outdated, however it is a good baseline. I learned to burn both muscle and fat. I am now more energetic than before as opposed to strong.

Oh, she could lose the weight? What then was the point of the article?

Women will shame men on things they can’t change [height, facial structure and birth marks] while claiming they can’t change temporary things [weight, confidence, financial status and attitude]. Such a weird gender.
What is has replaced BMI if it is outdated?
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Still fat smiley
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:

Nigerians complain about discrimination more than any other African country yet are avid supporters of discrimination.

Tell me bout it, I'm a gay male South African. Nigerians complain i'm xenophobic while they're homophobic towards me.

I practice a culture of democracy and non discrimination until you come after me. If you attack me, you'll live to regret your Nairaland existence.

Ask Starzo, parrot69 and their mom morpheus101

P.s. They're also known as StarvingOrphan, maggot69gaysexposition and morbid419nigerianscam
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Pat081: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
She still pure for eye sha
hahaha you are a thief lol , unlike our own here
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by LINSAR: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol, coz they skull mine? I'm South African so that's what I think you meant. But I like Yorubas.

Aybo!
You're a big f000l
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by headbasher96(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pat081:
hahaha you are a thief lol , unlike our own here
hahaha hw na bro she looks like she is doing well man fit use am hold body o

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
LINSAR:

Aybo!

Lol grin, I'm getting SA feels cool Did you mean haibo? You're one of us. Fight over.
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by Pat081: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
hahaha hw na bro she looks like she is doing well man fit use am hold body o
yes ooo
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by headbasher96(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pat081:
yes ooo
potential client stuff u know na

1 Like

Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by headbasher96(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Tell me bout it, I'm a gay male South African. Nigerians complain i'm xenophobic while they're homophobic towards me.

I practice a culture of democracy and non discrimination until you come after me. If you attack me, you'll live to regret your Nairaland existence.

Ask Starzo, parrot69 and their mom morpheus101

P.s. They're also known as StarvingOrphan, maggot69gaysexposition and morbid419nigerianscam
no shake table for your own good na we get this forum o
Re: SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
no shake table for your own good na we get this forum o

Are you saying I must not start trouble? We don't speak pidgin in Southern Africa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.