Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Many Sins Of APC And Why They Are Been Rejected In South And NC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of APC And Why They Are Been Rejected In South And NC (145 Views)

939,268 Votes Were Rejected In Presidential Election / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Sins Of APC And Why They Are Been Rejected In South And NC by Workch: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
1. Inflation rate: People are becoming poorer and the government of APC has done little to nothing to make the lives of Nigerians better.

2. Endsars protest: The way president Buhari handled the protest like a communist and dictator is the reason why so many youths are rejecting the party in this election. This reason is why APC is not getting total support in southwest even as Tinubu is from that region.

3. Anarchy and gross corruption: The corruption we have experience under PDP didn’t change under APC. To me, it seems it is now worse under APC .

4. Biafra agitation: The APC government handled this with serious show of force instead of dialoguing, hence the reason why they will totally not get votes in Southeast.

5. Quality of candidate: To add salt upon injury, APC fielded a candidate with shadiness, history of corruption and godfatherism and a known political emperor. It makes it difficult for APC to sell themselves even to core northerners.

6. The role Tinubu played against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015: Southsouth are rejecting him on this ground.

Add yours

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of APC And Why They Are Been Rejected In South And NC by OGIBRA(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Many sins of APC?--RIGHT
Rejected?--THAT WILL BE DETERMINE BY FEBUARY...
I.O.T

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Not Denying My Wealth’ – Tinubu Says / Dear Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar Is Aiming For A National Mandate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.