Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP (660 Views)

Bauchi APC Reacts To Sule Katagum's Defection To PDP / Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate / You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by FuckFuckPastor: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Bauchi State, Alhaji Mahmoud Maijama’a, has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Maijama’a who defected to the PDP along with his teeming supporters was received into the PDP by Governor Bala Mohammed at the Government House in Bauchi.

Governor Mohammed said the PDP remains Africa’s largest political party that supports Nigerians at all times in addition to being thoughtful, magnanimous and tolerant.

He said his administration had provided the people with exemplary and purposeful leadership and dividends of democracy in addition to introducing policies aimed at improving their living standard and changing the narrative of the state.

While welcoming the defectors into the PDP, the governor called on them to support his administration’s commitment towards supporting youth and women across the state in an effort to provide and support their businesses for the socio-economic development of Bauchi State.

Maijama’a promised to work for the success of the party in next year’s general election.

https://leadership.ng/bauchi-apc-guber-aspirant-maijamaa-defects-to-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by yomi961: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku’s vision for building an economy that is strong and not reliant on oil derivation makes so much sense.
Not only does Atiku have a plan to encourage active participation of the private sector in the growth of Nigeria’s economy, but he also has a plan to make sure it produced the trickle-down benefits enjoyed in many other parts of the world which does the same.
Atiku would be able to do this for all.
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by dumahi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin Northerners. You people gave us a Fulani President who has been using Fulani herders to kill us in our own homes for 7 years. Now, you are planning to give us another Fulani President who supported the killing of an innocent girl. No problems.

2023 will decide a lot about this country.

Vote PO for
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by Honjoshy4u: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku all the way.......
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by yomi961: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
dumahi:
grin Northerners.
join the winning team brother.
Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land.

My brothers, don't be annoyed. Peter obi cannot win.
There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

1 Like

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by favor914: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Atiku all the way.......
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket.
Confused thing because a demon like Okowa is a Christian to you?

Nonsense Hypocrites.
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by dumahi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land.

There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong
What is the meaning of this "Peter Obi cannot win" you guys parrot so brainlessly after Soludo? You are not the first naysayers in history. Most naysayers were proved wrong. That's how you called him a social media President. Now, how far? You guys' problem is that you can't see beyond what you already know.
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by onomeabuja: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by favor914: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
yomi961:

Abubakar Atiku, promised land?

Hope you are aware that the Jews till date never got to any promised land, United Nations arm twisted by the United States in 1948, had to dash them Palestine land by force.

So you can keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by favor914: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
dumahi:

What is the meaning of this "Peter Obi cannot win" you guys parrot so brainlessly after Soludo? You are not the first naysayers in history. Most naysayers were proved wrong. That's how you called him a social media President. Now, how far? You guys' problem is that you can't see beyond what you already know.
That Apga Betrayer & pdp Judas, is wasting his time.

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by yomi961: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
dumahi:

There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to the Igbo aspiration.
Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel truth. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.
Obi is a bitter and fraudulent clown who knows he cannot win but charges on deceiving the gullible.
Your eye go soon clear
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by yomi961: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
favor914:
Abub[s]akar Atiku, promised land?

Hope you are aware that the Jews till date never got to any promised land, United Nations arm twisted by the United States in 1948, had to dash them Palestine land by force.

So you can keep deceiving yourself[/s].
say that again without crying.
O dun werey

Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by dumahi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
yomi961:
There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to the Igbo aspiration.
Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel truth. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.
Obi is a bitter and fraudulent clown who knows he cannot win but charges on deceiving the gullible.
Your eye go soon clear
The truth is that Obi didn't make any serious attempt ask anyone to support his presidential bid. He only declared and Nigerians went crazy supporting him. So, it's both stupid and unfair to say that Obi deceived anyone. You sound like an Igbo. Some times, I'm forced to think that many of us Igbos are under a curse the way we attack our own from our heart. We have such an illustrious son as Obi who is loved from Port Harcourt to Taraba and back to Edo and Yoruba land. Yet, so many stupid and devilish Igbos are coming out to talk so much trash against him. Tell me any South-Eastern Governor or ex-governor who is rated higher than Obi.
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by AllTheWayUp: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nothing like APC in Bauchi State
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by rolams(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
I fear the North!
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by Honjoshy4u: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
favor914:
Confused thing because a demon like Okowa is a Christian to you?

Nonsense Hypocrites.

Keep quiet you nonsense 'suffering and smiling' small boy.
You want to support an incoherent, drug criminal with a Boko Haram commander running mate as president.
Yuo should be ashamed of supporting a party APC that have almost destroyed the country.
I hope after typing, you will use your useless APC card to buy commodities cheap.....
Re: Bauchi APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama’a Defects To PDP by ecolime(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu's Northern votes in the mud.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Regional Equity, Not ‘emi Lo Kan Philosophy’ - Afenifere / Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) / El-reufais' Son BELLO Ensigned For APC Senatorial Seat 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.