Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time (202 Views)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / VAT Increment: Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time by FatherOfJesus: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter obi is winning this election, it doesn’t matter whatever corruption riddled structure that PDP and APC has, its us against their useless structure with this new BVAS technology.

They should humbly step down to avoid the much embarrassment because Tinubu will be beaten to stupor in Lagos and ATiku will not ever win one state in Northcentral Nigeria.

I don’t know why they want this embarrassment to befall them

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gibberish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time by FatherOfJesus: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!
We shall see very soon.
February is not far.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time by technicallyrich(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yes and to save money, because is obvious obi will win.
Re: Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time by Suunnn(f): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Peter obi is winning this election, it doesn’t matter whatever corruption riddled structure that PDP and APC has, its us against their useless structure with this new BVAS technology.

They should humbly step down to avoid the much embarrassment because Tinubu will be beaten to stupor in Lagos and ATiku will not ever win one state in Northcentral Nigeria.

Exactly
Re: Atiku And Tinubu Should Step Down For Peter To Save Energy And Time by Bluntguy: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Please stop asking them to step down. Their falls must be mighty. I want to see them fall. Peter Obi all the way

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With PDP Today Tomorrow And Forever / FG Reveals Reason For Icpc’s Invitation Over N-power Funds / Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.