Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,303 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Stand With PDP Today Tomorrow And Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With PDP Today Tomorrow And Forever (201 Views)

List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / Pres. Tribunal: INEC To Open Defence Against Atiku, PDP Today / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With PDP Today Tomorrow And Forever by Ashalame(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku is the only candidate I know for presidency. Any other party na scam. #atikuoganisingforaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stand With PDP Today Tomorrow And Forever by fuckJones(f): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2022
You are shouting that you want to rescue Nigeria, and then you pitch your tent with a party that embezzled the money budgeted for its own secretariat.

You are not well.
Re: I Stand With PDP Today Tomorrow And Forever by Sufyaan003(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
PDP is inside our blood so no one can stop us from voting all candidate that we have
Atiku he's our new president 2023 insha Allah
#Atikuorganizingforaction

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Our Traditional Name In Nasarawa State / I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo / Don't Let Anyone Tell You That A Candidate Cannot Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.