Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) (34642 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / 2023: Why Labour Party Campaign Council Not Yet Out – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Foodforthought:

May your life be like Tinubu's walking posture. May the destiny of your cheedren be as clear as Tinubu's speech grin
it pain this one

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by saintkel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Nice...we don't have money to move people from one local government to another. This is just jalingo, unlike Tinubu rally in Lagos, that even people from Ogun and Osun joined in the rally. Least I forget, one useless group from the north, said northern votes would be shared between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Asiwaju-ole. Someone should remind me...is Taraba state in South east or in Niger republic? You can't be slamming your head on the ground and think straight.
dis is wrong bro.....I am a core Peter Obi supporter....but we shouldn't slam others if we don't agree with them
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Take your hard drugs

Babablulu lulu blululu

yarimo:
The rally is very poor even PETER OBI is looking very sad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:
To all Peter Obi’s supporters, may your life be like Anambra state on a Monday.

Can I hear a big amen?

grin grin See your level of stupidity. This is the effect of the brain damage been transferred to you urchins by Thieffnubu.

I feel your pain bro, you never expected it. Una go hug transformer next year. Una think say Nigerians never wise. Make una package that thief well.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
yarimo:
then face your OBI and stop abusing other candidates and their supporters. Operation fire for fire is already activated
Did you face your candidate when you insulted him . War ready always.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gossipninja:

Amen!

May your life be like Shettima Sambisa, Tinubu Bariga, Ajegunle, Mushin, Badagry, Itire, Iyana Ipaja, Ayobo, Agege.

Can I hear you same Amen too?

Modified: The Mugu don run

You forgot Tinubu's Irigbaji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?

Amen. Very peaceful and quiet. A day to rest and start another hustle for the rest of the week.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Amen. Very peaceful and quiet. A day to rest and start another hustle for the rest of the week.
what of Sunday?
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?

All the APC and PDP supporters may ur life be like the pain Nigeria is suffering now, may they experience killings in their homes, poverty in their family and tears in their marriage

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Dangote who is a seasoned entrepreneur and development expert thinks Tinubu is the best for Nigeria at this point of our development. But you hate him because your influencers who haven’t built a single successful venture said you should hate him.

Look for the nearest transformer bro. Don't waste your anger grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by themanderon: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Dangote who is a seasoned entrepreneur and development expert thinks Tinubu is the best for Nigeria at this point of our development. But you hate him because your influencers who haven’t built a single successful venture said you should hate him.

Tinubu you and I know is too old to be the President at this point. Nigeria is damaged and we do not need another geriatric patient who will spend a total of one year of his tenure attending to his health. He would have been considered about 10-20yrs ago but not now that he can barely make a speech without blabbing.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
He was at GSS Wukari and Aku-Uka palace this afternoon. I was there live, the love shown to this man was massive...

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by garfield1: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
ABBEYsammy01:
He was at GSS Wukari and Aku-Uka palace this afternoon.
I was there live, the love shown to this man was massive...

He will win wukari and takum

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by vhykeeytor(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
saintkel:
dis is wrong bro.....I am a core Peter Obi supporter....but we shouldn't slam others if we don't agree with them

Omo ain't you amazed at how stupid this people have become lately. Obi won't get a single vote from the north yenyenyen. But Igbos supported Obasanjo, Yaradua and even some fools like Joe Igbokwe voted for Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Littlefingerjp: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?
And may your life be like those people that were massacred in Lekki toll gate and your generation life like those people that have been destroyed with drug addiction because of your principal
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gossipninja:

Shouldn't you be happy?

Why are you still Wailing?
can't u see the emoji?maybe he'll get 30,000 votes in tanabata.at least he tried
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
And may your life be like those people that were massacred in Lekki toll gate and your generation life like those people that have been destroyed with drug addiction because of your principal
No one was massacre in lekki toll gate
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
themanderon:

Tinubu you and I know is too old to be the President at this point. Nigeria is damaged and we do not need another geriatric patient who will spend a total of one year of his tenure attending to his health. He would have been considered about 10-20yrs ago but not now that he can barely make a speech without blabbing.
You say you would have voted for Tinubu if not for his age, you accept he is sharp & still "has it".....
Now I am asking you..... is he going into the presidency to carry cement & Iron rods?
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?
Amen. Anambra state on Monday is far better than Katsina anytime of the week

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by themanderon: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

You say you would have voted for Tinubu if not for his age, you accept he is sharp & still "has it".....
Now I am asking you..... is he going into the presidency to carry cement & Iron rods?

The man has lost over 70percent of his cognitive abilities and we don't want another Buhari heaven forbids that will be unaware of what goes on in his government.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by pelmart: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by labelle123(f): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gossipninja:

Urchin, which one are you?
. This meme sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Ogunleti01: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?
And to you emilokan urchins may your lives enter demurrage like that of ur lifeless ancestor
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by saintkel(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Omo ain't you amazed at how stupid this people have become lately. Obi won't get a single vote from the north yenyenyen. But Igbos supported Obasanjo, Yaradua and even some fools like Joe Igbokwe voted for Buhari.
our time will come....it's a matter of time when nigeria will need d Igbo race
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Skty: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
derecho:
See Doyin Okupe smiles.
Arabambi won't be happy o
Tinubu go soon give Ara wetin call money to go supreme court
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Lionnation: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?
Amen
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ogunleti01:
And to you emilokan urchins may your lives enter demurrage like that of ur lifeless ancestor
yes I pray to leave long like him
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by ojex004: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is an eye sour now. What is all this rubbish?
And zombidence they happy to call this massive.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Bodinya: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi has a lot of followers in Taraba state.
These crowds over there were just within Jalingo metropolitan residents meanwhile some of us could not have chance to go there due to some reasons.
Taraba is for Obi♥️♥️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
yarimo:
The rally is very poor even PETER OBI is looking very sad grin grin
Two kinds of people that come to a rally. those who comes to support u and those who come to stone u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?
Amen
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Taraba State (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

Can I hear a big amen?

May your life Be like Tinubu underwear, can I hear Amen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.