Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man (366 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Elon Musk briefly loses title of world's richest man to Bernard Arnault: Tesla owner and Chief Twit's fortune falls to $185.3B from its $300B peak last year

By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and REUTERS
PUBLISHED: 16:26, 7 December 2022 | UPDATED: 16:50, 7 December 2022

Twitter owner and Tesla CEO Elon Musk briefly lost his title as the world's richest person to Bernard Arnault on Wednesday, according to Forbes.

Musk's fortune dipped to $185.3 billion, falling just behind the $185.4 billion personal wealth of Arnault, the chief executive of luxury brand Louis Vuitton's parent company LVMH, and his family.

It was the first time since September 2021 that Musk was knocked out of first place on the Forbes' Real Time Billionaires list, which is constantly updated based on stock prices.

After briefly falling behind Arnault on Wednesday, Musk popped back into the lead, and the two billionaires were vying for top spot as the trading day unfolded.

Twitter owner and Tesla CEO Elon Musk briefly lost his title as the world's richest person to LVMH chairman Bernard Arnault (right) on Wednesday

It follows a turbulent period for Musk, who sold off significant swathes of his Tesla holdings to fund his $44 billion Twitter takeover six weeks ago.

Tesla's shares fell about 4 percent in morning trading on Wednesday.

Read More

The Chief Twit has been DETHRONED!

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man by dedonfranco(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Give us 1 million each.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man by Ussycool: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
I will soon join the billionaire gang...
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man by Bluntguy: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nothing is permanent in this life. My target na Dangote. By the time I overtake him I will start aiming for the number one position.

Don't doubt me, I am an incurable optimist.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2022
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Ol' Saint Twit
A.F. BRANCO on December 7, 2022 at 5:00 am

Elon Musk Grinch

To the MS-Media and the left, Elon is the Grinch who stole their corrupt censorship platform. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2022.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World's Richest Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Elon Musk Vows To Step DOWN As Twitter CEO If Followers Vote For His Resignation

Elon is leaving his future in the hands of the people.

Dailymail

(1) (Reply)

Custom Lanyards And ID Card Holder / How Do I Make Online Payments Abroad After The Ban On Dollar Expenses / IGP Files Charges Against UBA Over Alleged N242 Million Swindle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.