Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally (47176 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by nazicartel(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

What you should be worried about is the empty stadium not this nonsense. It looks like a birthday party. A children birthday party

Even with the paid-crowd imported from Niger, plateau, adamawa and the rest, a mini-stadium wasnt even filled up.

Another 20m naira mobilisation funds in the drain. Who should we blame this time?

Okupke? Arabambi? Aisha yesufu? or Tanko?
you go die ooo. Just calm down. High blood pressure is real
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Temptee101(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

What you should be worried about is the empty stadium not this nonsense. It looks like a birthday party. A children birthday party

Even with the paid-crowd imported from Niger, plateau, adamawa and the rest, a mini-stadium wasnt even filled up.

Another 20m naira mobilisation funds in the drain. Who should we blame this time?

Lol...

Babablue won't even dream of attempting such because na mortuary straight
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Oziens: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Great! You've my vote
Cause You're:
Healthy
Proven track records of achiever both in private and public sectors,

Display attributes of:
Sound Character
Competent
Capacity
Allegic 2 Corruption
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by ZUBY77(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

How much are they paying you to be putting your family to shame on the internet ?

I hope you know internet don't forget.
Think about your future.
Some of the things you say today will hunt you someday.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by AliyuMahdi9: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Take your hard drugs

Babablulu lulu blululu

lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by AliyuMahdi9: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yes, it's by Trafficking drugs, identify theft and babablulu lulu blululu

Himtulie247:
grin
Votes are not gotten by jogging grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Tallvictor23: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again?

Really This is real fitness , real ! Even if he doesn’t win, I’m proud to have supported a credible candidate like him , it was an honor doing so , at least me too I tried . I know I can’t force you to like or support Obi , but let’s be honest , physical fitness, oration , credibility, sincerity , the ability to respect Nigerians at least (grant interviews , talk to us , even if you lie at least talk to Nigerians .
remember when president Buhari refused to adress us , and we wailed and shouted and all that , when he did , everyone was glad at least , we knew he was alive at least , why will a candidate refuse debates in the country he wants to rule bro ,think about it ,is that the man you want to enter aso rock , so that if anything happens , we won’t even see him , we won’t hear from him . Even if you are proud by nature , when you wanna rule a people , a nation of 200m + , you gotta humble yourself man , attend debates , tell Nigerians your plan , atiku and kwankwanso did so , Obi did so , why didn’t tinubu do that , well that’s all I can say , I can’t force you to support Obi , no will I insult you for supporting tinubu , but think am . I really hope Obi wins it all come 2023 , if he doesn’t , I still wish the winner the best , we are all still Nigerians, don’t let politics and politicians who don’t care about us divide us .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by bonnyhope: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

I feel your pain
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by DollarSigns(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:
Peter Obi jogging on the stairs to the podium in Taraba State rally today Wednesday 7th December 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWmLLEMGhOY

I wonder why this Peter Obi is overrated; he ain’t as intelligent as he’s portrayed to be;
Na Kwankwaso be the main brain among these aspirants, others are just over-hyped
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by stuffs2002: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Why is he not on the FIFA world cup
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Iamziggy: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
If dis man enter con fail us .... E no go funny oo. We drag Jhona for 2015, and now Apc for 2022, e no go hard us to drag u to
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by mich2012: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
MikeMicheal:
And so what? Tinubu can do it too without issue.

Do you want to kill Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Gkemz: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ride on sir. You are divinely ordained to deliver the nation.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by QuikMedia: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
God Have mercy on Nigeria. Let Us Get it Right this time.

May God Forever Forbid BAT Thing,
May God Forever Forbid PDAPC

Let All Vote Wisely
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Deji1960: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
This one sef nah news??��
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by kelvine(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
If you pride in the youthfulness of Peter Obi over the other frontline candidates. I will ask if he can he run faster than Sowore or Chris Okotie.

It is not by power nor by might.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by gbemishile: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Obidiits are not even talking about doyin okupe anymore
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by GistFullGround: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
No one forces people to go holidays, forced market closure, forced street closure etc because of elections o!
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by zudozz: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin

Votes are gotten by stealing Lagos state funds and enslaving you and your wretched parents n relative.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

(Pick your scapegoat wisely)

No lie, you LOVE Peter Obi, reason you always masturbate on any thread that mention his name.

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by searchlight: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
MikeMicheal:
And so what? Tinubu can do it too without issue.
Lolsss let tinubu dring bottle water with his one hand first then we will know the next assignment for him.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by kingyakos: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

As tinubu took his disgrace to international level
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Lanretoye(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
10mobile:
Is it a coincidence that the words 'Obi' and 'Obama' start with 'Ob' or is it providence? I think the Obi Presidential Campaign has a lot to share with the Obama Presidential Campaign back in the days.

Think of:

1. The media frenzy
2. The wide acceptance.
3. But racial (or, tribal) hatred by a little fraction of disgruntled population.
4. The sheer energy of the candidate (smiling and waving everywhere without a care in the world).
5. The departure from what obtained in the past.

If you are blessed, there must be people who hate you for it, just like Obi. But, don't worry. Even Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad was hated by many people. But, today, where are those haters?

Please friends, I'm a writer and I'm going hungry now. Please, help, if you know anyone who needs a good writer, kindly recommend me. I've vowed I'll never work for any of these political thieves. My number is 07053311253 (call and WhatsApp). Or, if you feel like helping, pls, any amount will be appreciated because it's so tough now. Zenith Bank 2002318853. Thanks a lot. [/b]

we no dey give shishi.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Sultty(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:
Peter Obi jogging on the stairs to the podium in Taraba State rally today Wednesday 7th December 2022.

I challenge u bola tinubu to jog like this on a podium
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin
don't start wailing now, it's too early, wait till next year
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by ozegidon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I am ashamed of you and your push and start presidential candidate.

Have you ever seen Tulunbu jogging

which tilimpu, you mean the drug dealer that can not even answer a common question? Don't mention that disgusting name again or I will be angry with you!
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 10mobile: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
we no dey give shishi.

Lol. I'm already Obidient. So, you are not buying my vote.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Naso Ameachi run round stadium

Bola Ahmed Tinubu defeated;

A sitting Vice President

The Senate President

Sitting Governors

Ex Governors

Serving Ministers

Billionaire Oil mogul

If you honestly believe Obi who was kicked out of PDP, and paid his way to get Loser Party ticket has any chance Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu then you are a Zombidiots

He won them or bought them, na people like you Tinubu fit deceive.

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Shikini: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by IfnobeGod20: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

I know it's strange to you because you people have seen it as a crime for the nation to have a healthy leader that is capable, competent and cerebral with character in and out.

Not withstanding God cannot be mocked, He will always come to the rescue of his children at appointed time and 2023 is the set time for the rescue from APC bondage of Nigeria to be named world poverty and insecure nation. The former glory will be restored and Nigerians will leap for joy and rejoicing.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Dougyclan: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:

Fitness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.