Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally (47219 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by watchindelta(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol funny country, funny people, you people are not yet serious.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Sedonxavi: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Malory:
Peter Obi beats other candidates in all indices. None comes close. Nigerians will regret it if they miss this golden opportunity to elect a credible leader in the person of Obi.
. What is credible about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Politics is fun as a neutral, May Obi, Atiku and Bola wins, or May they all lose.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

What you should be worried about is the empty stadium not this nonsense. It looks like a birthday party. A children birthday party

Even with the paid-crowd imported from Niger, plateau, adamawa and the rest, a mini-stadium wasnt even filled up.

Another 20m naira mobilisation funds in the drain. Who should we blame this time?

Okupke? Arabambi? Aisha yesufu? or Tanko?
(Pick your scapegoat wisely)

Dare agbado to try it na cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by IfnobeGod20: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Naso Ameachi run round stadium

Bola Ahmed Tinubu defeated;

A sitting Vice President

The Senate President

Sitting Governors

Ex Governors

Serving Ministers

Billionaire Oil mogul

If you honestly believe Obi who was kicked out of PDP, and paid his way to get Loser Party ticket has any chance Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu then you are a Zombidiots

Always remember that the coming presidential election is not APC indirect primary where delegates can be bought with dollars.
People are so determined to vote their choices and no amount of money any party can share that will deflate and deviate their resolve.
People will surely collect their share of the national cake to be share by your party and vote their conscience.
Know this and be at peace.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Ofunaofu: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

What you should be worried about is the empty stadium not this nonsense. It looks like a birthday party. A children birthday party

Even with the paid-crowd imported from Niger, plateau, adamawa and the rest, a mini-stadium wasnt even filled up.

Another 20m naira mobilisation funds in the drain. Who should we blame this time?

Go sell your comedy of gaffes
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by saintrow1: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
We are waiting for you guys to show us peter lienus obi having a shit in the toilet. Sorry i forgot most of them use pit latrine in iboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Malory: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Be e ni o! Before nko?
Rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by chibrolex(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Why is the stadium empty?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by olatuns2017: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:
Peter Obi jogging on the stairs to the podium in Taraba State rally today Wednesday 7th December 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWmLLEMGhOY

Why him no fly

Or use your dad leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Amechi jogged faster and longer than this and he still lule...obi tu lu le cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Hoorlar(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
AMEN.
hezy4real01:
My candidate fit pa Can you candidate ever?? my candidate is full of life abeg, God we know this man is not a saint either, but he is far better than others from verified records, open Nigerians eyes and mind to vote well..... may we not miss this opportunity again.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by favor914: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
hezy4real01:
My candidate fit pa Can you candidate ever?? my candidate is full of life abeg, God we know this man is not a saint either, but he is far better than others from verified records, open Nigerians eyes and mind to vote well..... may we not miss this opportunity again.
The honest truth is that other Nigerian tribes will not vote for an Igbo person in 2023.

Please don’t ask me why, if you don’t know.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Memeni(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
What Emilo-agbado jagabeans cannot do
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 5starMan: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin
Votes are not gotten by jogging grin grin grin
Votes are gotten stealing public funds grin
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by clinician2x: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Some useless and proudly retrogressive black monkeys said they do not want this man to be their president. Hahaha lol
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by puzzlegate(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Peter Obi is going to lose the presidential election! Know why? Whoever the Igbo people give their support to invariably loses the Contest, viz:

1. Goodluck Jonathan in 2015
2. Atiku Abubakar in 2019
3. Donald Trump in 2020
4. (Now, you can add your own; the list is endless)

Their support is too emotion-laden to be meaningful, aside the fact that they don't have the number. They're so conceited that they expect support from the other NIGERIAN ethnicities whose elites they abuse all the time and describe in unnatural ways. Above all, it's like someone instructed the Great Igbo Nation to drink from just one cup without leaving them options. Otherwise, how can anyone expect Peter Obi to defeat Musa Rabiu Kwakwanso and Atiku Abubakar not to talk of Tinubu in February? These people have the numbers and I say, come the day an Ethnic group would disavow its own leader to vote another's in this present Nigeria! The Igbo cannot do that, but strangely enough, they desire and violently so, that the other Nigerians should leave their own leaders and give their votes to Peter OBI for the sake of "Patriotism"! There's no problem if a person has a pipe dream, but it becomes a psychiatric issue when a whole Nation lives in what Sir Samuel Butler calls Erhewon!
be deceiving your self. Peter obi movement is not an ethnic but a national project. People are tired of suffering. They want to try something different.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Stanleyq: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin Votes are not gotten by jogging grin grin grin
But by Urine
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by malakaimoscondo: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Malory:
Peter Obi beats other candidates in all indices. None comes close. Nigerians will regret it if they miss this golden opportunity to elect a credible leader in the person of Obi.
na u and ur f. Mily go regret not nigerians.. Obi will never smell state house
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Emilia154(f): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
MikeMicheal:
And so what? Tinubu can do it too without issue.
U say i no hear u well.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Dickcap: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Obi don eat raw weed grin

But he still better pass those other candidates sha
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 77up(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I am ashamed of you and your push and start presidential candidate.

Have you ever seen Tulunbu jogging

We are not supporting Tinubu for jogging but the repeat of his wealth of knowledge and great leadership quality in Nigeria.

Presidency is not about jogging. Obi can continue jogging while Asiwaju lead the country to greater heights as the president.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by zionstaar75: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

I've since realised they are jokers,I don't bother with them
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by tinsel: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
OP, you are not doing your candidate any favor by posting this empty stadium
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 77up(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
boldking:
Please vote for Peter……please
Na begging remain grin
Be like insult don dey finish grin
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
puzzlegate:
be deceiving your self. Peter obi movement is not an ethnic but a national project. People are tired of suffering. They want to try something different.

An igbo project camouflaged as national consensus. Obi is losing in February. The odds are stacked against him.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by historic: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
saintrow1:
We are waiting for you guys to show us peter lienus obi having a shit in the toilet. Sorry i forgot most of them use pit latrine in iboland.

Actually pit latrine is known to be used widely in the south west...
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by historic: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
They are always ready to jump on any thread that has obi on it to spew thrash.... When Tinubu did is cycling video they didn't condemn him but they are here talking rubbish... Haters are really dumb and stupid!
Feb is almost here
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Tinubumustfail: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again? grin

So much pain in your vain and blood. Don't die before your time.
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by historic: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
favor914:
The honest truth is that other Nigerian tribes will not vote for an Igbo person in 2023.

Please don’t ask me why, if you don’t know.

But they will vote a Yoruba person right?... You guys are really crazy I swear
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by historic: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

An igbo project camouflaged as national consensus. Obi is losing in February. The odds are stacked against him.

Tinubu is a Yoruba project as well and that will also affect him
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by AceJam: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
WHAT THE MAJOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SAID

Tinubu to Yorubas: "Its the turn of the Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, its going to be me"

Atiku to Northerners: "You should vote for me because I am a Northerner who has traversed Nigeria. Northerners don't need to vote a yoruba or Igbo candidate"

Peter Obi to the Igbos: "Do not vote for me because I am Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody's turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.

Vote wisely o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos) / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.