Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies (77896 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by InvertedHammer: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2022
/

Why not convince people on why they should vote Atiku who usurped the turn of Southerners.

How does attacking Kenneth Okonkwo have positive influence on the voters?

/
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Laple0541(m): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2022
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President

Obi is a blessing in disguise for Tinubu, only the wise can see that.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by MrCuteking(m): 1:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Iretii0511:
All these commenters above, which WhatsApp group do you guys belong to? grin

Don’t mind them. Newly registered accounts on Nairaland. Some of them even opened like 10 different accounts.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Dakupson(m): 3:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is ready and capable to bring about the desired change. Nigeria will be in safe hands 2023 with Atiku Abubakar, the wazirin Adamawa

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo is nothing but an opportunist.i was dissapoint PO had to appoint him as a spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Msbose(m): 3:59am On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is the Only Last Man Standing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Charmingpet: 5:01am On Dec 08, 2022
abbanhajia:
No matter what, Atiku Abubakar is the person that all Nigerians need as their president, because he's the unifier
make he unifies his party first. If not greed, a Fulani is in power, and another Fulani man wants to take over from him. Very funny set of human beings.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Simplythebest: 5:15am On Dec 08, 2022
That can't unit ordinary party
Akauda:
Atiku Unifear
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by bangis070: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2022
yau kenan taron kamfe wanda ya gudana osun state yarbawa nacewa sai Atiku kuma tayi babba kamu wani Dan jamiyar LP ya koma PDP

No one does it better than Atikulated

Atiku is coming 2023.

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Majeedanka: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku is our choice
Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above
[/quote]
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Elidrisy20: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2022
This one strong ooo
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Healthquest: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.
Tinubu is the best.

We will separate chaff from ..
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by StUriah(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2022
No blame am, a real niggar will always be a niggar.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by danigbo(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Zoning pdp presidential ticket to the north is non democratic.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Stanleyq: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2022
abbanhajia:
No matter what, Atiku Abubakar is the person that all Nigerians need as their president, because he's the unifier
The question be say, who come scatter us that atiku wan unite us?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by rukyboy(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.

Bro. No be lie oo.

Nigeria will be empty in few months if Tinubu wins.

It will be japa pro max!

The few people that still have hope in this country base their hopes on a PO victory.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by highchief1: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
Dan Ulasi should go and sit down somewhere.

Kenneth Okonkwo is doing a great work of marketing Peter Obi, and it's an easy job because Peter Obi is a clean candidate.

I will vote for Peter Obi.
jjc he also marketed Buhari na he is now a zenith bank marketer.morally all those that campaigned for Buhari are supposed to be killed by now.including Aisha yesufu but Nigerian youths are confused.I don’t take all those that did occupy Nigeria seriously.You occupied Nigeria when fuel was 65 naira now fuel is 250 u no longer have power to occupy Nigeria.I am not in Nigeria if the country wants to perish let it perish

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by highchief1: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:

only atiku can stop tinubu but u ppl shouting Obi will not hear.tinubu will win this election easily because Obi has destroyed pdp.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by wingmanIII: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Deenee34:
When men are talking who's Kenneth Okonkwo, even his paymaster PO can't match with people like Chief Dan Ulasi.

If not because of politics that gave everyone freedom of expression people like OKonkwo wouldn't have that privilege of talking trashed

Chief Dan Ulasi shouldn't have waste his precious time replying to this bootlicker (Nollywood Comedian)

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Whos Dan ulasi? I bet he can't influence anybody in his compound to vote atiku. Shameless hungry old fooools!!
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by highchief1: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
I watched Kenneth Okonkwo(Living in Bondage) on Channels TV claiming that one of the legacy projects of Peter Obi in Anambra is construction of the Govenor's lodge in Amawbia and as I was wondering whether a nut had been loosened in his head, I remembered that the spirit of lying from Peter Obi infects anybody that comes close to the Labouring party.
I am not in Nigeria you see I give up on obidients.u can not be marketing someone that served for 8yrs as a Gov without pointing out his achievements.it’s funny.Obi failed as a Gov i don’t know why they are praising him.This is not the way to fix a nation.they want Nigeria to change but not with a lying machine.Some of the attricities of Obi if it were another person obidients would have killed the person by now.someone who carried states fund and invested in his family business.I pity for Nigeria as a country
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by wingmanIII: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2022
highchief1:
only atiku can stop tinubu but u ppl shouting Obi will not hear.tinubu will win this election easily because Obi has destroyed pdp.
Atiku and pdp destroyed pdp. Presidential ticket should have been zoned to south east.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by highchief1: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2022
wingmanIII:

Atiku and pdp destroyed pdp. Presidential ticket should have been zoned to south east.
wike would have been their best bet.u didn’t even call the person that destroyed pdp.it’s Okowa.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Annistars: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2022
God bless labour party God bless ObiDatti God bless 9j.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by conscienceman4(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2022
This man must be out of his mind.
You accuse Kenneth of supporting Buhari before now and you are supporting Atiku that left PDP to ultimately support Buhari in 2015.
PETER OBI is our choice.
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

Source
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by obayendo1010(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Useless talk about bringing APC to power who is more culpable Kenneth or his Principal Atiku himself...f**lish people.
Is this the first time PDP or any other party is promising East Presidency after their tenure?
Mumu everywhere, Chief go and seat down, you bragging you fought civil war and escape unarm oga you be cowards take it the bank you contribute nothing.....spit

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Developer404(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
stmaun:
The present Nigeria is in dear need of someone with an attitude of a nationalist, one with bloodline cut across the country, one who will represent all our six geopolitical zones.
A vote for Atiku/Okowa's ticket is a vote for a better and united Nigeria.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Wicked blow.

Kenneth the kisser what dyu have to say?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Suwaibaomar(f): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
No Atiku no Nigeria
Nigerians youth are awake
Atiku we want
He is right man to rescue Nigeria ��
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by docikenna: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
stupid party.so south east is not part of Nigeria that fulani will replace another fulani immediately,This is not equity at all.If dan ulasi is not a bootlicker he cant be supporting FULANI TO REPLACE FULANI IN A COUNTRY FULL OF OTHER TRIBES.Unifyer my foot.cant even unify his party.his oga said he is a huge thief,south east supported PDP since 1999 but see when it got to their turn they took it to fulani.I thank God for Obi,i will vote for obi bc he is the best among them not bc he is igbo.if i waste the vote so be it.how can it be wasted.it will count.if obi makes pdp loose its good pay back for what they did to him
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Vadese1: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Kissi kissi kissi: kiss. Lol
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by docikenna: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Suwaibaomar:
No Atiku no Nigeria
Nigerians youth are awake
Atiku we want
He is right man to rescue Nigeria ��

atiku will loose again,the signs are very clear.obi isnext president
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by hush15: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Source

They keep saying that PO cannot win like as if they are blind and deaf to political revolution happening with the labor party ehn, it will shock them all.

PeterObi has the capacity to win and he will win. They should take that to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.