Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) (72044 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Couple Married For 70 Years Die 20 Minutes Apart (photos) / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
God Almighty thank you for the life of this couple.
You intended it so from the beginning.

LORD I beg of thee, that in this age marriage is threatened... May you preserve my marriage. Please let me grow Old with my wife.

I tap into the grace that kept this couple bonded and together. If there is anything I long for... It is that love, understanding, and forbearance they had for each other...most especially the promptness to forgive each other.

Amen!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Karnice600: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
emmygod:
There economy helps them to sustained there love. In Nigeria here if you don't have money enough you won't enjoy your mariage,infacts is like a hell fire. Many whom talk of love is because of material possession without it then forget it. In my conclusion love doesn't exist. It is an illusion. People claim they love because of interest. if love is not unconditional it is not love. Jesus died on cross when we re yet sinners thats qualifyies it as love to humanity

This is not a valid reason or excuse.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Whereas here in Nigeria a 40 year old man is still believing God that one day he will make enough money so he can marry while the young women are on hookup pages forming runs girls at 40....

Now what's the hope of the Nigerian young man/woman,?
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by emonkey(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nawa o. Is there any good lady here who will marry me so that we can die together? undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
This is what I really wished for.... Live up to 100yrs with my wife, die one hour apart in our sleep...
But hookup, urgent 2k and runs nor go let our current Nigerian girls achieve this feat

If is only your wife that makes life meaningful to you then fine, otherwise you got pray for siblings, parents, worthy friends and helpers of old people to also live long like you otherwise you will understand
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
They were beautiful from their youth to old age
One a million couple.

1 Like

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
WOW VERY CUTE AND LOVELY.
RIP TO BOTH LOVE BIRDS.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by t2luv1: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
This is what I really wished for.... Live up to 100yrs with my wife, die one hour apart in our sleep...
But hookup, urgent 2k and runs nor go let our current Nigerian girls achieve this feat

Are you sure about that ? Partner I love my wife don't get me wrong but If I ever win $10m powerball game over. Now we can still meet every year in Hawaii to renew the vow but ain't no way this negro gonna have $10m sitting in the bank and I come home at 11 pm and some woman yapping at me asking where am I coming from. hmmm That ain't happening aiight? And that's a wrap
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by joyandfaith: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl4CTVktNW-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Old age na bastard.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Napata77: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
It can never be in Nigeria the woman would have killed the husband since.

Just like your mother killed your father. ASSWIPE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very selfish and stingy woman, she didn't want her husband to go and start dating another woman before her arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Omoawoke: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Na hookup girls and yahoo boys don spoil this world.

Nigerian girls of this generation will size you up first before love. Money for hand be the koko, and yahoo boys too, yansh and breast don spoil everywhere. Just see instagram girls and TikTok girls shaking bumbum every where
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Napata77: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
This is what we call... Perfect Love, Titanic Love, Special Love, Love Nwantiti, True love, Romantic Love. May their lovely and beautiful souls rest in peace.

Meanwhile... Marriages of nowadays don't even last up to 6 months. Infact before you prepare indomie finish sef the marriage don scatter.

Useless daughters of jezebel in this damnn country will make life a living hell for you in that useless thing called marriage.

LOOK AT YOU, TYPICAL STUPID NIGERIAN DUNCE DROWNED IN INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

EUROPE AND AMERICA HAVE THE HIGHEST DIVORCE RATES ON EARTH, WITH MORE THAN 60% OF MARRIAGES ENDING IN DIVORCE.

NIGERIA AND AFRICA HAVE FAR HIGHER RATES OF MARRIAGE STABILITY THAN THE WEST.

BUT WILL YOU SLAVES EVER ACCEPT YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE BETTER AT ANYTHING THAN YOUR 'OYINBO' GODS YOU'VE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO WORSHIP?

STUPID IDIOTS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
79 years of ups & downs,
Immense joy & intense pain,
Sorrow & laughter,
Blissful expectations & hurtful disappointments...

We all see the sweet part...the work behind the longevity is what most of us are dodging.

Soup dey sweet to lick, na to fan firewood cook am be the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by ukaface(f): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
where is the news reporting naija men achieving this feat
Any small thing Una go Dey attack naija females….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Old age nawao
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by ukaface(f): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
This is what we call... Perfect Love, Titanic Love, Special Love, Love Nwantiti, True love, Romantic Love. May their lovely and beautiful souls rest in peace.

Meanwhile... Marriages of nowadays don't even last up to 6 months. Infact before you prepare indomie finish sef the marriage don scatter.

Useless daughters of jezebel in this damnn country will make life a living hell for you in that useless thing called marriage.
the MEN ruling Nigeria and making life living hell are saints?

2 Likes

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Mrkindness: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin
JasonScoolari:
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Cloud007: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
When...Morayo don dey advocate for exit plans already for prospective and actual couples..

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
sonnie10:
The first to die must have died a natural death, while the second one would have died of heart attack from hearing the news. So sad!
And heart attack is not natural death abi? grin grin
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wow!... # the type of love I seek cool

# love made in heaven.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Sweetvie: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
What a bond grin
This is when you marry ur soulmate.... That's when you'll know love it beautiful and marriage worth it smiley

5 Likes

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Amazing couple.....i tap from their grace �
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by ModCaller: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Which feat? Continue simping.

2 Likes

Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by observanc1: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Happened in Things Fall Apart as well. Though a fiction, but that's what's obtained in igboland then. When women were calling their husbands "nna anyi (our father)" not like my wife that called me baby. And I warned her that never in her life should she call me that again. Baby? A grown man like me.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
adorable couple, but can we still find such love in this generation of ours?
e dey my village only be say the man don die and the woman refuse to follow her husband since last year.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by observanc1: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Their son is even in his 70s. So they gave birth to him in their 20s. Old time is the best.
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2022
ukaface:
where is the news reporting naija men achieving this feat
Any small thing Una go Dey attack naija females….
They don’t speak for Men. These frequent cyber attacks are eyesores we can well do without .
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Karnice600:

Yet this is in America where divorce is rampant.

In third picture they looked young like Tonto and Kpokpo...am sorry but you too like gossip

am sorry but you too like gossip
Re: Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) by themanderon: 12:40am On Dec 08, 2022
This is the real marriage as we used to know it in the western world. Today you find people that have been married for 10 times and divorced and still counting. I wonder what they are looking for.
Avoiding arguments is key but todays couples just fly into arguments just to prove who is right or wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.