Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man (61342 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / ‘no Division In PDP,’ Falana Says 27 Rivers Lawmakers To Lose Seats / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Tinububalls: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Flame77:

The truth is, the dude on yellow look more like the lawyer and the lawyer look more like Sanwo olu lol.
True bro.
I'm just confused. He should demand a DNA test from their family lawyer too.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Zaheeddudu: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Curious345:

Yes your DNA isninnyour

Hair
Sweat
Skin
Spoon you use in eating
And even on my hand if you shake me..
lol thanks ,which one con b spoon and hand shake again
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by ChronicGp(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jagaban Neva show us him people yet, now this. Naija na who do una?
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Realestatevixen: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
soberdrunk:
So lawyer that they called to Bar will accept this type of case.... angry

Hahahaaa, you really got me laughing out loud
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by fineberry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
DevilSignature:
Poverty bad

Baba God abeg in whatever offence I have committed knowing or unknown please let poverty not be my consequence and punish.

Poverty can makes you think backward
It limit you thinking ability
Deny you freedom of association.

The boy man must have mistake sanwo-olu for another his whoring mother spent a one night stand with.

Tooo baaaaad
your talk no follow road
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
So governor Sanwo Olu has been included in the list of Fuc**k and go men in Nigeria

Fuc**k and hide men

The problems of love children is getting worrisome and it has worsen over the years.

Most times it is white women or black women from overseas that try to trace the country homeland of the Nigerian men so that their children can have a father they can know as their father.

Some of Nigeria big men live reckless and wayward lifestyle thinking they can continue to hide their sexual promiscuous behavior away from the public.

But nature and time comes around to hunt them.

The Jagaban himself have a love child issue that is also trailing him.

A young man in YouTube has been claiming close to 5 years that APC Presidential flag bearer Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU is his father.

Grown men will not respect good ethics by putting their male organ under checks.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by erai30(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Just one ...every other claim would just be compared to his DNA on record

So what's the excuse ..?

Better person, you get sense and na so God go bless you. What's the excuse if he trust himself shocked
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Sunrise258: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
observanc1:
That is because yoruba people have no culture. Such nonsense can't happen in igboland. If the man did not marry your mother traditionally, there is no way u are his son, even if he's the one that impregnated your mother and she gave birth to u. We don't do DNA, we follow tradition.

What a backward n primitive tradition! So if Sanwo-Olu was Igbo and DNA shows he's the biological father, Igbo tradition would say otherwise? That's barbaric of your tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Ikea81: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Short time wahala
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Passionate888: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?
Just once
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by membranus: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinububalls:
The lawyer look more like Suwera Sanwo olu than the dude on yellow.

You Nairalanders never disappoint us with your humorous rejoinders.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?

...and how many has come out or gone to court on similar case? to use una brain no suppose hard na.

Bring that ya coconut head...

Make make you dey dey read well well before before you comment.

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by HRMK: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
BUT IS THIS NOT SAME MAN CLAIMING TINUBU IS HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER?
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by benjanny(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Let them run a test
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by litaninja(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
And how many random people have made that claim?
Besides, once the 1st one is done, any other just needs to be compared, no need to retest.

LibertyRep:
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by walosky(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wasteland and Promiscuity no be here o
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by JAMO84: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Freethinker87:

Stop capping alaye. Best state in West Africa bawo? Have you been to Lagos? Have you even left your small village to see your state capital?
I don't have time for Children of doom
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by gurusnizkid23: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
this guy don watch too much of yoruba n nollywood film
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by geokay777(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Oshishirishi
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by yemmywesey(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
It should be a joyous moment for sanwo olu.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Uchedizzy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
This one wan cash out, anyways you nerve can tell
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by ritvin(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
soberdrunk:
So lawyer that they called to Bar will accept this type of case.... angry

Yes is it not a case?
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by BlackKafka: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re crazy and you’re have no one to tell you.
Ibo people opening gutter mouth to call Yoruba names.
You people that money is the only culture you understand.
Didn’t chioma’s parents go to Davido’s house to ask for his hands in marriage?
That can never happen in Yoruba land, no matter how wealthy the man is.

Mad person.
We no get culture, yet you’ve all migrated to our land, even that yeye obi.
Crazy people.

Random: I never once saw anyone refer to Ifeanyi as Ifeanyi Rowland but rather as Ifeanyi Adeleke, even when He was yet to marry Chioma . . . money dey cancel culture ooo
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by ogastone(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2022
Is the mother late ?
She should come out and explain by herself
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by SugarGirl44(f): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
BlackKafka:

Random: I never once saw anyone refer to Ifeanyi as Ifeanyi Rowland but rather as Ifeanyi Adeleke, even when He was yet to marry Chioma . . . money dey cancel culture ooo

People that are mad.
Mtcheew....
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Flame77: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinububalls:

True bro.
I'm just confused. He should demand a DNA test from their family lawyer too.

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.