Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid (54735 Views)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by officialwdhtv: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2023
“So you won’t greet me?” — Gov. Sanwo Olu jokingly asks Mr. Macaroni at Tony Elumelu's All White Party held last night.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmVu3WIQmk

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SharingIsLife(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2023
This Sanwo-Olu is one of the finest gentlemen I know.

332 Likes 24 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Totilopussylick(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Gov. Sanwo Olu can be in many places at one time tongue

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by AqualinaXYZ: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Macaroni no gree for anybody oo

They know what they’re doing

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs

292 Likes 31 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Bragalane: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2023
Shame self de catch am over the unwarranted hate. E go soon clear for him eye.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by LeoDeKing: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
Mr. Macaroni was not expecting such from Sanwo-Olu. He thought Sanwo-Olu would have ignored him if he had attempted. See the speed at which he quickly responded stretching out his hand and bowing down.

People should stand for their own personal conviction and stop following bandwagons on social media.

342 Likes 38 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by LeoDeKing: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
Shame self de catch am over the unwarranted hate. E go soon clear for him eye.
Absolutely correct.

He is actually regretting and wondering how he allowed himself to be misled by ipob terrorists on social media.

But Sanwo-Olu is a perfect gentleman and hates nobody.

233 Likes 26 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by XAUBulls: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
“So you won’t greet me?” — Gov. Sanwo Olu jokingly asks Mr. Macaroni at Tony Elumelu's All White Party held last night.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmVu3WIQmk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1RL437rWdG/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
"O wa ni kimi?" Well, that's the spirit of reconciliation... wink

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by mascot87(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Normally, Macaroni is a baby

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Scarrr: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2023
Ode ni boy lipopotamus yen😂

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Pussycokie45: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Sanwo olu the cocaine boi boi seeking attention

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Pussycokie45: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
mascot87:
Normally, Macaroni is a baby

He was not caught in Chicago

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Chicagograduate(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2023
Mr macaroni,sanwo olu is coming to demolished your house.
That man is a snake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Ipobpigs2: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Pussycokie45:
Sanwo olu the cocaine boi boi seeking attention

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Justiceleague1: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2023
Great guys...
Guys hustle o and stop hating...both of these guys are in high places...

15 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Justiceleague1: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Ipobpigs2:
As far as this one is kwoncerned, anybody,even if na dog,that speaks again his masters is an Igbo!!!!

What a life grin

25 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by DatNiggaDaz: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2023
Watch how they will blame our brothers from the SE, all members of the Labour Party all over Nigeria, people that looks like Igbos, biafra, ipob, esn, etc grin grin

What a life of insecurity & hatred

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ottersberger(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Mr. Macaroni was not expecting such from Sanwo-Olu. He thought Sanwo-Olu would have ignored him if he had attempted. See the speed at which he quickly responded stretching out his hand and bowing down.

People should stand for their own personal conviction and stop following bandwagons on social media.

You're pained because he chose to live his truth. Everybody must not align with you. Learn that simple life's rule.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by wiseone28: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Who cares
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by LeoDeKing: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2023
ottersberger:

You're pained because he chose to live his truth. Everybody must not align with you. Learn that simple life's rule.
I should be telling you this.

Did you see anyone threatening his daughter's life because of his alignment?

I mean the way Reno Omokri's daughter was threatened.

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by LeoDeKing: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2023
wiseone28:
Who cares
Human beings do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by BreconHills(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
ottersberger:

I am always struck by how quickly we inculcate the language of a dying western civilization. Moral relativism is a major reason for that decline. When you say "his truth" you make opinion to become fact. So if his truth is that he can recover from illness by electrocution, he should be allowed to find an energized exposed electrical current and do the needful?

Finally by shutting down the person you are responding to, you make a categorical statement that opposes your relativist first statement and ask him to accept your view.

That's the problem - relativism itself is subject to relativism. I sincerely hope you don't impose this on your current of future family because it is the shortest route to dysfunction.

Merry Christmas.

37 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by jahsharon: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
This Sanwo-Olu is one of the finest gentlemen I know.

An ex banker should not be compared to those that manufacture and sell fake products

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by BloomingDale(f): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Ummm, they are both Yoruba. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by jahsharon: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Watch how they will blame our brothers from the SE, all members of the Labour Party all over Nigeria, people that looks like Igbos, biafra, ipob, esn, etc grin grin

What a life of insecurity & hatred

After we humiliated you at the election?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Yoruba should be only language spoken in South West, speaking any other language including English should be criminalized and this motion should be filed by all the law makers across the region, and nobody should be admitted to any higher institution without at least B3 in Yoruba

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by happney65: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pontius Pilate was utterly surprised that macaroni didn't send him nor greet him first. Unlike those who asslick his ass every now and then being Govornor

Nice one Debo!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by allabig(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.