Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,498 members, 7,861,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu (486 Views)

Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu by reportquarters: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Speaking to newsmen, Tinubu said: "Senator Kasim Shettima's career in politics and beyond shows that he is eminently qualified not only to deliver that all important electoral victory, but, also, step into the shoes of the Vice President. As a man with the talent, maturity, strength of character, and patriotism he has my implicit confidence and faith."

On why he picked a Muslim, Tinubu said: "I am aware that many will continue focus on a particular detail, the question of his faith. However, if we truly understand the challenges upon us a nation, then we must also see the imperative of placing competence in governance above religious sentiment.

Details Here » https://www.ventapost.com/2022/07/2023-why-i-picked-muslim-as-running.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubuu Shameless bulabablu man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu by Villa12(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:
Tinubuu Shameless bulabablu man
Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effermite frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan?

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last grin
Re: 2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu by Typicool8(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
This old man has no shame at all.
Wow betide anyone still supporting APC and this useless govt

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu by MacDani(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm not a racist nor a tribalist..... Wish you all the best. May the best man win coming Feb "23. With or without you all Nigeria will be great 1 day. Nigeria is my believe, my religion and my culture.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Picked A Muslim As Running Mate - APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu by Suunnn(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
reportquarters:
Speaking to newsmen, Tinubu said: "Senator Kasim Shettima's career in politics and beyond shows that he is eminently qualified not only to deliver that all important electoral victory, but, also, step into the shoes of the Vice President. As a man with the talent, maturity, strength of character, and patriotism he has my implicit confidence and faith."

On why he picked a Muslim, Tinubu said: "I am aware that many will continue focus on a particular detail, the question of his faith. However, if we truly understand the challenges upon us a nation, then we must also see the imperative of placing competence in governance above religious sentiment.

Details Here » https://www.reportquarters.com/2022/07/2023-why-i-picked-muslim-as-running.html?m=1
We do not want and need your explanation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint / / Doyin Must Quit As DG Of Labour Party's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.