Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint (454 Views)

Southeast Politicians Are Anti Democracy And Anti Liberty (Opinion) / Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba / Apapa Congestion: Ambode Flags Off Expansion Of ABAT Truck Terminal In Orile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint by dapoRead: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Only 2 African countries are Richer than Lagos Nigeria. Not even Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTp47OKFzec

Oya listen to someone saying the facts already. Now, many will be asking why ABAT. The blueprint of Lagos can also spread to other states mostly to the delta region and other waterways of Naija. It will be for the greater good of everyone. See someone talking about Naija.

Again it's ABAT or nothing.. See am... Lagos is bigger than all the countries in Africa except two countries... You hear am?

The current GDP of Lagos is about $300,000,000,000

In 2014 it was about $90Bil

You see what happens when there is political stability. GROWTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint by oyebanji44: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Every Nigerian knows tinubu is a best no doubt about that... grin

1 Like

Re: Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint by derecho(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Yawns

I know most BATstards don't appreciate the issues.
Tinubu's major offence is that he stole Lagos blind
And Nigerians can't afford a thief to be in the helm of affairs now or in the future.
Re: Those Of You That Are Anti ABAT, Get In Here - See The Blueprint by dapoRead: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Yawns

I know most BATstards don't appreciate the issues.
Tinubu's major offence is that he stole Lagos blind
And Nigerians can't afford a thief to be in the helm of affairs now or in the future.

You they mind them.. They are so hell bent on EMilokan mentality yet they keep singing Emilokan to ABAT who only used the new word to a company of APC Delegates.. In reality, I would choose merit over their truly emilokan mentality

The track record is there.. LAGOS if it's to be a country, the economy is bigger than the whole Nigeria.

Where them dey now?

Spread this blueprint over the course of 20 years elsewhere.. Sure you need all that stability then we are all ok.

See Russia, See China.. When was the last time, they changed the leaders?

Once we are able to identity a leader like this.. They can spend more time following Tinubu's Blueprint.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“doyin Okupe Defrauded The Benue State Government,” Former Governor George Akume / 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu / This Recent Viral Video Of "Buhari" Dancing Will Make You Smile (Pix/Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.