Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes (4122 Views)

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by ExclusiveBet: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerian actress and media personality, Zainab Balogun’s four-year marriage to Dikko Nwachukwu, has reportedly hit the rocks.

According to popular blog, Gistlovers, Zainab and her billionaire husband have been in an off and on union for years due to some domestic issues.

The actress was said to have moved out of the family house and removed the surname, Nwachukwu from her social media profile.

Gistlovers also reports that Zainab had moved out on several occasions in the past but she returned after they reconciled, however, the end of their marriage seems clearer with her recent action.

The post reads; ”Actress Zainab Balogunb marriage to her billionaire husband Dikko Nwachukwu hits the rock.

They have been having issues in their marriage and zainab has moved out of the Marraige twice and returned but be like this time she mean business as she yanks off Nwachukwu name and picture comot for her profile and moved out of the house, We pray both parties finds peace. I come in peace”

The couple got married in 2018. He has two sons from his previous union but none with Zainab.

Meanwhile, in an interview on NdaniTV, the Nollywood diva recalled how she met Dikko Nwachukwu.

She said; ”I honestly didn’t envision I would get married as soon as I did. For me It has always been about connections. I have never particularly dated guys for what they had or what they can give me. So when you meet someone that is the definition of kindness, of partnership, of love, of understanding, it just makes life easy.

I think that is when you know somebody is for you, when it is not hard, when you don’t have to beg someone for attention, when you don’t have to communicate with you, they love what you do, they push you. It feels effortless.

So we were friends. We were introduced by a mutual friend, comedian Chigurl. She has got the spirit. I don’t know how many marriages Chioma has got under her belt. She was I have a guy that really likes you.

We always joke and call you Slaynab. So we met, we had coffee. I wasn’t sure so I was like we should just be really good friends. We just built a really good bond and he became someone that I would talk to all the time”.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by derecho(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na wetin dem sabi...useless explanations

Watch her release a book about marriage and some silly girls would quote her "experience" of 4years in marriage.

If you are not ready to marry...DON'T marry.
We are not interested in useless stories

6 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by judatech: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Marriage is not meant to be forced

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by We4all: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
There was something off about their marriage. I didn't expect someone as elegant as Zainab to settle for a widower with two kids.
Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
May they find the peace they seek.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by wisdomkid: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Imagine if it has been Rahama? the outcry and outrage.
Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by pretydiva(f): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmm. It's well
Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by dominique(f): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
We4all:
There was something off about their marriage. I didn't expect someone as elegant as Zainab to settle for a widower with two kids.

A billionaire widower?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by jummex8228(f): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
May they find peace.ire oo
Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by TheChameleon: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
angry
Re: Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire, Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes by freddie009(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Probably he has some side chicks, a wealthy man must have side chicks that is something these millennial girls should come to understand. You want to date a multi-millionaire and you expect him to be with you only. These ladies think they are too beautiful to be cheated on, and that's why a high rate of divorce among these beautiful ladies married to wealthy men.

(1) (Reply)

Kema Chikwe's Ex Son In Law Remarries In Grand Style / Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Is A Celebrity Wannabe, Fake, Borrow Freak, Debtor / Check Out: Africa's Female Celebrities With The Most Bootlicious 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.