Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: (3392 Views)

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Opposition Members Manipulating Tinubu’s Speeches To Make Comical Videos -Keyamo / Just Like Buhari, Tinubu's Speeches Are Not Making Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 08, 2022
The weak & fools hate to hear the truth.
Truth is really bitter
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 2:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Taa shut up. Yorrroba man claiming igbo when it is convenient. The Indian insulted Tinubu and not Nigerians.

Tinubu is dumb and suffering dementia which okay considering his age. Tinubu should be relaxing with his grand children and not embarrassing himself everywhere

Napata77:

[b]I support NONE of the candidates and I am 100% neutral.

And I am IGBO.

I use my common sense, unlike you and that other fool.

To say the Indian was not insulting Nigerians is beyond thoughtless.

Does he know who Tinubu is or what he has achieved as an administrator?

All he saw was a guy on TV who didn't sound right to him, and then he reached all sorts of conclusions, that he was dumb and so on.

You can call Tinubu anything, but you cannot call him dumb if you are an honest person.

That wretched, stinking Indian reached a prejudiced conclusion on Tinubu's intellgence based on their usual Indian racism that sees blacks as less intelligent than themselves.[

[I've lived among those people in the UK and their racism is worse than that of whites.

The average Indian will not touch your hand when he returns your change in a shop, if you are a black person. He will go absolutely mental if you date his daughter. Forget about marriage.

Many times African students have been attacked by Indian mobs based on the most frivolous accusations.

YOUR JOB as an African is to tell that Indian wretch to SHUT UP AND MIND HIS BUSINESS AND FACE HIS STINKING COUNTRY.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 2:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Grgt0n:
Taa shut up. Yorrroba man claiming igbo when it is convenient. The Indian insulted Tinubu and not Nigerians.

Tinubu is dumb and suffering dementia which okay considering his age. Tinubu should be relaxing with his grand children and not embarrassing himself everywhere

You are an IPOB dog and traitor. Your opinion means nothing. You shouldn't even be on this forum, because you are not one of us. Get lost.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 2:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Look at the hateful bitter yorrroba clown that claims to be igbo.

Napata77:

The population of Lagos Island is far bigger than ''1%'', you ignorant little peabrain.

When you demons start to showcase Onitsha and Enugu, do you show where ''99% of the people live" or do you show the best developed areas?

TWO-FACED DEVILS.

1 Like

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 2:54am On Dec 08, 2022
Yorrroba pig shut up. The Indian insulted Tinubu and not Nigerians. Stop court Nigerians for what concerns only Tinubu. Mumu

Napata77:

You are an IPOB dog and traitor. Your opinion means nothing. You shouldn't even be on this forum, because you are not one of us. Get lost.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 2:55am On Dec 08, 2022
HeroHero:
The weak & fools hate to hear the truth.
Truth is really bitter

Napata77 oya keep replying people cheesy
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 2:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Grgt0n:
Look at the hateful bitter yorrroba clown that claims to be igbo.

Who cares about convincing a mental midget like you?

I am Igbo from Enugu state. Achi in Oji River to be precise, and I hate IPOB with a passion, plus all the Obidients and their hatred of this country.

You are demons and traitors as far as I am concerned.

Nigeria has been so hospitable to Igbos. You've made so much money from this country, north, west, midwest, everywhere, yet all you return is hate.

You are sick people, and I am ashamed to be identified with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 2:57am On Dec 08, 2022
I don't care if you hate ipob, I don't like them too, but you are a dirty bitter hateful yorrroba miscreant. Stop deceiving yourself. Mumu yorroba man that hides behind igbo cover to support the worst candidate that's Tinubu

Napata77:

]Who cares about convincing a mental midget like you?I am Igbo from Enugu state. Achi in Oji River to be precise, and I hate IPOB with a passion, plus al the Obidients and their hatred of this country.You are demons and traitors as far as I am concerned.[/b]
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Grgt0n:
I don't care if you hate ipob, I don't like them too, but you are a dirty bitter hateful yorrroba miscreant. Stop deceiving yourself

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

If you think I am not Igbo, fine.

But if you have sense, you will know deep down that I am.

And there are many like me who hate what you people are doing by killing your fellow Igbos, burning down police stations in the East, and destroying the Igbo reputation in this country.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2022
I don't care if you hate ipob, I don't like them too, but you are a dirty bitter hateful yorrroba miscreant. Stop deceiving yourself

Napata77:
]I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.f you think I am not Igbo, fine.
But if you have sense, you will know deep down that I am. And there are many like me who hate what you people are doing by killing your fellow Igbos, burning down police stations in the East, and destroying the Igbo reputation in this countryb]
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 3:03am On Dec 08, 2022
NEXT!

NO TIME FOR PEABRAINS AND ASSWIPES.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 3:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Yankee101:
It will be a disaster voting for tinubu

I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A 'DISASTER' AT ALL.

I actually think he would make a decent president.

He has a strong record as an administrator.

Obi would also be a good president I reckon.

It is ATIKU I am particularly scared of, because of the terrible corruption of the PDP.

Their corruption wears a hat and carries a walking stick, as the Igbos say.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by toneroforever(m): 3:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

I support NONE of the candidates and I am 100% neutral.

And I am IGBO.

I use my common sense, unlike you and that other fool.

To say the Indian was not insulting Nigerians is beyond thoughtless.

Does he know who Tinubu is or what he has achieved as an administrator?

All he saw was a guy on TV who didn't sound right to him, and then he reached all sorts of conclusions, that he was dumb and so on.

You can call Tinubu anything, but you cannot call him dumb if you are an honest person.

That wretched, stinking Indian reached a prejudiced conclusion on Tinubu's intellgence based on their usual Indian racism that sees blacks as less intelligent than themselves.

He would never say that about Joe Biden, who always stumbles and slurs in his speaking, and even forgets his train of thought while speaking.

I've lived among those Indians in the UK and their racism is worse than that of whites.

The average Indian will not touch your hand when he returns your change in a shop, if you are a black person. He will go absolutely mental if you date his daughter. Forget about marriage.

Many times African students have been attacked by Indian mobs based on the most frivolous accusations.

YOUR JOB as an African is to tell that Indian wretch to SHUT UP AND MIND HIS BUSINESS AND FACE HIS STINKING COUNTRY.

Tinubu can only bring tribulations & hopelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Laple0541(m): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

The Indian that couldn't listen to the high unemployment, high rate of rape, poor infrastructures and the likes that ravaged his country but only to Tinubu I guess!

You Obidient zombidients will never seize to amaze someone, just wait, after May 29, a Papuan from Papua New Guinea will listen to Obi Pandora crying foul after falling to win a single state in the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 3:17am On Dec 08, 2022
toneroforever:

Tinubu can only bring tribulations & hopelessness.

I bet you'd never say that if he was Igbo.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Napata77: 3:37am On Dec 08, 2022
BigIyanga:

Lol.. Intellectually challenged posting. Just Bajaj Keke manufacturer is richer than Dangote Companies. India has over 100 billionaires with over 100 fortune 2000 global companies. India is no match

AIR HEAD. India has 1.4 billion people, more people than ALL AFRICA, which has 1.2 billion people.

She also gained independence 20 years before most of Africa did.

WHY THE HELL would India not have more billionaires and more big companies than Nigeria when she has 7 times the Nigerian population?

Some of you are so stupid, it's unbelievable.

Tomorrow you will say you went to school.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by plaindealer: 3:43am On Dec 08, 2022
The man is so dumb and rettarded it's unbelievable, the only people he sounds good to are his ipob followers.

Arise townhall people asked this dumb man to simply explain to Nigerians why he should be the next president of Nigeria, meaning state his best qualities, achievements and the skill sets you are bringing to the table, but as usual the dumb man gyrated to Bangladesh to compare Bangladesh with Nigeria?

What's Bangladesh and comparison got to do with the question?

Even his voice crawls on my skin.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Grgt0n: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Ekoile the osun miscreant that supports an ugly dementia challenged drug pusher to be president of Nigeria. Your useless candidate is even running away from mere debate. Tinubu with his slurred frog voice cannot even make one coordinated sentence without tottering and spewing meaningless gibberish. That's a candidate you support just because of daily amala and ewedu. It takes an insane person to support Tinubu. But you have the got to post nonsense about Obi that's well coordinated and coherent in his speeches everywhere.

plaindealer:
The man is so dumb and rettarded it's unbelievable, the only people he sounds good to are his ipob followers.

Arise townhall people asked this dumb man to simply explain to Nigerians why he should be the next president of Nigeria, meaning state his best qualities, achievements and the skill sets you are bringing to the table, but as usual the dumb man gyrated to Bangladesh to compare Bangladesh with Nigeria?

What's Bangladesh and comparison got to do with the question?

Even his voice crawls on my skin.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Zonefree(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

AIR HEAD. India has 1.4 billion people, more people than ALL AFRICA, which has 1.2 billion people.

She also gained independence 20 years before most of Africa did.

WHY THE HELL would India not have more billionaires and more big companies than Nigeria when she has 7 times the Nigerian population?

Some of you are so stupid, it's unbelievable.

Tomorrow you will say you went to school.
So, it's now by population undecided

How come Nigeria is not doing better or has more companies than South Africa and most African countries since Nigeria's population is bigger than all African countries?

MTN
Stanbic Merchant Bank of Nigeria
Power Giant
Multi choice
Eskom Nigeria
SAB miller

These are leading South Africa companies in Nigeria.

How many companies do you have in Nigeria, or outside Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Corrinthians(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Obinoscopy:
He should mind his business. Only Nigerians have the right to insult Tinubu and not an Indian.
Don't pretend as though you aren't happy reading that. And don't also pretend you're not aware he simply could have been paid to type that my Tinubu's opponents, most likely by an IPOB supporter who supports Obi.

We know how they operate. Only dummies would buy this.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by SmartPolician: 5:54am On Dec 08, 2022
Obinoscopy:
He should mind his business. Only Nigerians have the right to insult Tinubu and not an Indian.

Huncle, just pray that Tinubu doesn't become the president.

Because if he does, I don't know how you intend to stop the rest of the world from insulting and making caricature of him on Twitter after embarrassing himself at the UN Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Yankee101: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A 'DISASTER' AT ALL.

I actually think he would make a decent president.

He has a strong record as an administrator.

Obi would also be a good president I reckon.

It is ATIKU I am particularly scared of, because of the terrible corruption of the PDP.

Their corruption wears a hat and carries a walking stick, as the Igbos say.

Do you know how many persons tinubu delegated or appointed in Buhari's govt?

Besides Osinbajo none of his guys has any laudable performance

You rule by delegation. His delegation failed under buhari

1 Like

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Pwettylinda(f): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone still in APC is a fool

Anyone planning to vote for Thiefnubuu is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by soke02(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2022
ItS no longer Kenya lady but and Indian man now.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2022
He's the dumbest but mind your stinking garlic business.

Brown skin tout
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by TheChameleon: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2022
etrouble:

Bring out your own biological father, let's see if he is qualified enough to be Tinubu's chef.

Uppercut!
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Oddfinder12: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

Own and run what? They have private businesses in Nigeria. SO WHAT?

Where would they be without the oil and gas, and fertiliser we manufacture and export to them? Mr inferiority complex?

Here's a list of what Nigeria exports to India. You will be shocked at the huge range of products we export to them.

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/exports/india
Oga aspire to gain knowledge and cure ur ignorance! Who is the highest employer of labour in Nigeria after the federal government? Dangote.
All dangote's businesses are runned and managed by Indians. Construction nko? Indians first den arabs..

1 Like

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Idiko1: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigeria can only be good as disintegrated.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by orisa37: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2022
NIGERIA DESERVES BETTER THAN ATOAB.
ATIKU TINUBU OTHERS AND BUHARI.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by nostradamoss: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Obinoscopy post=118987216]He should mind his business. Only Nigerians have the right to insult Tinubu and not an Indian. [/qu

Don't be silly. You have insulted someone that's not a Nigerian
He has the to insult that old donkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The South-west Will Leave Other Regions Far Behind If Nigeria Separates / Why Has The World Forgotten Hiroshima & Nagasaki While The Remember Sept 11. / BREAKING NEWS: Adams Oshiomole Escapes Death as 3 dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.