Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: (3363 Views)

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Opposition Members Manipulating Tinubu’s Speeches To Make Comical Videos -Keyamo / Just Like Buhari, Tinubu's Speeches Are Not Making Sense (2) (3) (4)

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Goodday90(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

Who cares about convincing a mental midget like you?

I am Igbo from Enugu state. Achi in Oji River to be precise, and I hate IPOB with a passion, plus all the Obidients and their hatred of this country.

You are demons and traitors as far as I am concerned.

Nigeria has been so hospitable to Igbos. You've made so much money from this country, north, west, midwest, everywhere, yet all you return is hate.

You are sick people, and I am ashamed to be identified with you.
can’t you Yorubas defend your master tinubu without claiming to be Igbo
You are so dumb that you don’t know that it’s take just a button to view your comment history and view the hate you spew towards Igbo people,achi man indeed
How have Nigeria been generous to an Igbo man,have they ever shared money to the Igbo man,how many federal government are in the south east,buhari is building another last minute fmc in his desert homeland to make it two while the whole of south east just have two,imo and Abia,the whole government parastatals are filled with Hausa and then Yoruba and you are saying Nigeria is generous to Igbo people,are you mad or something?

Nigeria didn’t do shit for the Igbo man,if anything the Igbo man have done much for Nigeria than Nigeria will ever do for the Igbo man

And tinubu is not synonymous to Nigeria,he insulted agbado master and not Nigeria or Nigerians

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by emerged01(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Indians that are nationalising to become Nigerians.. No matter how bad it is here no nigeria will nationalise to become indian.
Are India leaders better than Nigeria's leaders?
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by mikool007(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Obinoscopy:
He should mind his business. Only Nigerians have the right to insult Tinubu and not an Indian.
during endsarz the whole world supported us, if they are insulting tinubu it’s probably for a right cause

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by ezechi242: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Obinoscopy:
He should mind his business. Only Nigerians have the right to insult Tinubu and not an Indian.

When he took his foolish campaign international he should expect international disgrace.

Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by faceland: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2022
It is called corruption and tribalism.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by Baronthecelebri: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by grandstar(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2022
technicallyrich:

How many are actually rich, afonja women remains the least sought after nigerian girls and their men are the most weakest and all nigerians have agreed yoru bad men are cowords.
Almost all afonja girls can't cook,only pepperish trash,they don't wash their pant,they poo inside bucket even in their shops,they love to mess or fart loudly,they stink,they can't even communicate.
And yet the afonja up there is bashing Indians when even piglett are neater than most afonjas.
All these I typed are not here say,I did my nysc in afonja land so I know them very well.
Mess mess tribe grin cheesy grin : D

All you wrote here has nothing to do with your living with Yorubas.

It's all down to the bitter tribalism on Nairaland of which Ignos sad to say are the most guilty.

Before you come after me, whenever a thread on Abia is opened, you'd see Igbos, especially those from Anambra tear it down and call Aba a slum.

Igbos from Enonyi state are picked on by other Igbos. If you show no mercy to those who are your own, is it to others you will show mercy?

Prejudice is bad. It blinds! When you fail to see the good in others, you miss the opportunity to benefit from them. Most people have a level of prejudice in them, even though might deny it.

It's like a migrant in America. He says he can never marry Oyinbo. That their way of life is not appealing to him. He now returns to Nigeria and brings Ifeoma to America.

Ifeoma goes tp learn nursing in America. Upon graduation, she starts earning more than her husband. She is no l9nger humble. The nonsense she used to tolerate from Chika will end now. Before l9bg, she seeks divorce and court gives her the house he bought before the marriage and custody of the kids. All he has worked for in his 15 years stay in America is all gone. He has to start from scratch.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by wisdomkid: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Obinoscopy:

Lol... But you've insulted other people's leaders in the past, abi?
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by toneroforever(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

I bet you'd never say that if he was Igbo.

The country is in dire straits. This is not the time for primordial considerations. Tinubu is not the best man for the job due to his mental health situation & endless controversies. Supporting him based on tribal sentiments is doing a great disservice to the nation.
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by domDva(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Only ass leakers like you and your father will cook his shit and eat it smiling because you are cursed and brainless.

quote author=etrouble post=118987399]

Bring out your own biological father, let's see if he is qualified enough to be Tinubu's chef.[/quote]
Re: Indians Listening To Tinubu's Speeches: by BigIyanga: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Napata77:

Who cares about convincing a mental midget like you?

I am Igbo from Enugu state. Achi in Oji River to be precise, and I hate IPOB with a passion, plus all the Obidients and their hatred of this country.

You are demons and traitors as far as I am concerned.

Nigeria has been so hospitable to Igbos. You've made so much money from this country, north, west, midwest, everywhere, yet all you return is hate.

You are sick people, and I am ashamed to be identified with you.
Shut ur smelling mouth.. how can Naija be hospitable to Igbos when it’s one Naija wihere eveeyone is a stakeholder…it’s a statement like this makes some people feel that they’re owners… you’re hospitable to a visitor not owners of their land. You have the rights as Igbos to go and make your own money.

If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? / Why Nigeria Will Never Progress / Dr Alban Vs Dbanj(d'banj Is Arrogant)