Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in (21006 Views)

Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe / Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Topmaike007(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:
It serves him right, Donald trump has already set the precedent but he forgot that Peru isn't USA where traitors are protected and glorified by republican lawmakers because of party loyalty.

Meanwhile I'm withdrawing my support for Morocco in their next match against Portugal since they regard themselves as Arab people and not Africans

Though the player has apologised after failing to mention Africa during his interview but it's too late

where did he apologize because me right now I am rooting for Portugal

1 Like

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Softmirror: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2022
oz4real83:
"peasant-turned president" is one statement that got me, he is just like PMB. There are some people that are not supposed to be allowed to get near the seat of power because they will end up destroying everything and will always have something or somebody to blame. This one is blaming inexperience while PMB blamed the opposition, past govts, Nigerian youths, Libya, oil revenue, old age and even God for his woeful and abominable govt angry sad embarassed
BUHARI WAS BEING HONEST TO THE REALITIES ON GROUND. THEY ARE ALL FACTUAL. DID YOU FORGET TO INCLUDE COVID19?
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2022
grin grin Wahala wore agbada and shoes to visit him.He survived two previous impeachment attempts, but the third finally brought him down.
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by ogwumgbe: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Sheriman:

They are just forcing themselves to be Arabs. Arabs too no recognise dem as Arabs despite speaking the same Arabic

They are pure Arabs and don't want to identify with black corrupt countries, at least they are better than Arabs wannabes in Nigeria that threaten fire and brimstone when arabic is not on naira. I love his courage, black nations are cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by eburuu: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Akeem79:

Northerners are patiently waiting to do the same thing if LP win next year election
why on Earth will child of 8 become president of Nigeria atiku or tinibu
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Starz825(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:
It serves him right, Donald trump has already set the precedent but he forgot that Peru isn't USA where traitors are protected and glorified by republican lawmakers because of party loyalty.

Meanwhile I'm withdrawing my support for Morocco in their next match against Portugal since they regard themselves as Arab people and not Africans

Though the player has apologised after failing to mention Africa during his interview but it's too late

Whether you withdraw your support or deposit am...

Portugal go beat them...

Portugal looks more deadly than Spain appeared in the last 16...

1 Like

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by blowjohn(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Omo!

Peru para
Peru don dey para!
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Truthday: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Mad man. So you are more igbo than African right ?? So he should deny that he's an Arab and a muslim ? Don't be a fool. All nations in north africa including east africa infact wet africa to western Sahara and mozambique are all Arab and islamic countries. Don't be silly again okay.
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by AFONAMARO: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Peru don finally dey para
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by etrouble: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
mcmbonu:
We need Peter Obi ASAP to turn around Nigeria. Hit like if you think so

Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary will never ever rule Nigeria
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Svoboda(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Starzo:
Not long ago he was being celebrated as the young progressive leftist liberal leader the peruvians needed after he won the election.

This was the plan along,to impeach him and have the female vice take over.

The man simply played the script he was given.

Youre very correct. For every leftist electoral victory, the right wing/ sensational media/US hegemony crusaders plant 10 areas of landmines for the president. This same scenario happened in Bolivia in 2019. In Ecuador, Rafael Correas successor sold out. In Venezuela, Juan Guaido was used for over two years to undermine the sovereignty of Venezuela. In 2018, Dilmar Rousseff was unlawfully impeached. I can go onand on. In Chile, Boric is facing fierce battles against the rightwing crusaders.

The so called US backyard is a nightmare for leftwing governments who are made to face unending fierce attacks from US surrogate groups relying on it's desire to maintain its global hegemonic goals.
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by ibtommy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wetin you dey spew out?
lhordspy:

I think you this man have a serious problem. You usually comment on every thread like a 16years old kid.

First of all, you accussed the country. Then you are saying he has apologise. So whats the point with you coming in here to cry to us like a little baby in a thread not even close to sporting.

"I love my wife, my children, my boss" ... That means my landlord will get angry with me for not mentioning him? Something is wrong with your thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by leketon: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
mcmbonu:
We need Peter Obi ASAP to turn around Nigeria. Hit like if you think so

The way he turned Anambra State around and everyone is relocating to...
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:

just cos a country is located within a geographical location doesn't mean they are Africans, when u go to Morocco does it look like an African country or a country dat should be close to Saudi arabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Konjiboii: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
World dey vex o
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Abelino(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hypocritical sentiments & Bigotry no go ever allow una reason well... Too Pathetic
lhordspy:

I think you this man have a serious problem. You usually comment on every thread like a 16years old kid.

First of all, you accussed the country. Then you are saying he has apologise. So whats the point with you coming in here to cry to us like a little baby in a thread not even close to sporting.

"I love my wife, my children, my boss" ... That means my landlord will get angry with me for not mentioning him? Something is wrong with your thinking faculty
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by bepositive11: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
And Donald Trump is still walking free!

US should learn from Peru and arrest Trump asap!
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by bepositive11: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
owobokiri:
If you don't understand the politics of most of these South American countries, you would think that stuff like these are normal democratic processes playing out.

But the fact is that the South American political scene has always been a battle ground for the whites, the native indigenous people and the Afro community too.

Most presidents of indigenous extractions in south American countries have always been impeached based on hazy accusations of corruptions and abuse of power.

All to make way for a "pure white" president that is always supported by the overbearing Western powers . The West seem to have effectively decided to utilize the white populations in different South American and African countries as done foothold to control and dictate the pace of both economic and political developments..

101 members out of 107 voted in favor. How many of those 101 members were white? Please stop talking nonsense. You're blinded by your hate for the West.

He brought this upon himself with his own words.
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Yankee101: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good intentions are not enough
Inexperience can kill a nation
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by blueAgent(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
owobokiri:
If you don't understand the politics of most of these South American countries, you would think that stuff like these are normal democratic processes playing out.

But the fact is that the South American political scene has always been a battle ground for the whites, the native indigenous people and the Afro community too.

Most presidents of indigenous extractions in south American countries have always been impeached based on hazy accusations of corruptions and abuse of power.

All to make way for a "pure white" president that is always supported by the overbearing Western powers . The West seem to have effectively decided to utilize the white populations in different South American and African countries as done foothold to control and dictate the pace of both economic and political developments..

Crap.
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by DAramis: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:

On the bolded, majority of North African countries shares similar view. As far as I am concerned, African continent includes all countries in the Southern ,Eastern, and Western part of the continent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peru don dey Para.. grin
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by DSoj(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Weak guy. Try this with Nigerian president
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by nnamdi640: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:

Bringing religion to football is madness
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:

��� Lol. I bet you don't know "Boufal " That wears the number #9 and plays for Morroco FA is the spokesman for the Moroccan Terrorists Group. So how do you expect him to make references of appreciation to the Black People of Africa. He can only do so for his fellow religious terrorists as well as the Arab world like he rightfully did. So you must be a dummy if you think he actually meant those words of apology to the the mother continent.

NOTE: you already getting mentioned by wanna be religion of piss imbeciles. The mumu thinks his fellow Arab terrorists rate them. I laugh Afghanistananically. they won't see a single goal against Portugal. It's a 3:0 score line against the terroristic Arabs of Morocco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:

Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Ckonnet: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
God1000:

That means you where not informed grin
Arabs in Africa only came to dominate, they dont see you as one of them, I never supported them but I enjoy their bravery. When you meet them outside africa you will understand better.
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by Techhybeam: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peru don dey para
Re: Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in by colossus91(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Peru don Dey para!! D”grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slaps, Eggs And Punches: 5 Altercations Between Politicians And The People / Obama Mistaken For A Waiter In 2003 / Ukraine Completes Questionnaire For EU Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.