Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Please Guys Anwser These Questions For Me. Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys Anwser These Questions For Me. Please. (192 Views)

Help Me Solve These Questions / Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Who Can Answer These Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Anwser These Questions For Me. Please. by AMI3(m): 4:00am On Dec 08, 2022
QUESTION 1

A national project is being instituted to monitor the inception of osteoporosis in the elderly using gamma ray transmission technique. Derive an equation which will give the minimum detectable fractional change in osteoporotic bone. Assuming for simplicity a monoenergetic beam of incident photons

QUESTION 2

A sample of 90Ic (T1/2 =6h) is assayed to you an activity of 9mci. It is administered by intravenous injection to a patient suspected of having carcinoma of the lungs 49 hour later. What is the activity in Bq as that time.

Please mods can you please push it to front page. I need more viewers and response.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Logic Of Writing / Bethel Academy Hub / Nysc Age Limit 2022 Updated For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.