Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics (3173 Views)

I Noticed Some People Are Ignorantly Happy About The Student Loan / This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / Did You Come Late To School In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Adiob200(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2022
In a group, friendship,
family , work place there is that person that always come late and never arrive early..why people come late?

1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by HarlequinLekex: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Late
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by HarlequinLekex: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Self-issues dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by shortgun(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Most of them always have more things to do than most people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by phemmyfour: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Adiob200:
In a group, friendship,
family , work place there is that person that always come late and never arrive early..why people come late?
Lack of plan. They bearly prepare for anything

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Ghostrye: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2022
I always make plans to be a few minutes late

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Adiob200(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Ghostrye:
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by JOACHINpedro: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
grin hope it's not applicable to the heavenly race
Ghostrye:

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Ghostrye: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Abeg who want quick die b4 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by JOACHINpedro: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Ghostrye:

Abeg who want quick die b4 wink
I'm talking about the rapture

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by iHateFraudsters: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Which kain heavenly race?

Heaven die there.
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by chybuzky(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Me especially no dey like go early for anything especially for school all tho I go prepare early but I go just sit down for logde dey wait may lecture start like 10min before I go enter school

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by ekineme: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Studies has revealed that people that are always late have higher intelligent quotient.
In order words late commers are smart people.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.peacequarters.com/research-says-untidy-and-latecomers-are-more-intelligent-happy/amp/

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by kingPhidel(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Habit is formed and only discipline can disposes that habit else....
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Authoreety: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
As our faces are different, so are our problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by donproject2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
ekineme:
Studies has revealed that people that are always late have higher intelligent quotient.
In order words late commers are smart people.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.peacequarters.com/research-says-untidy-and-latecomers-are-more-intelligent-happy/amp/

People will always back stupidity with evidences. I worked for a company for 8 months, at just the second month of my resumption, I was handed the office's key. This happened because I was always the the first employee to get to work, I always get to work between 6.30 and 7.00pm, sometimes later, most of the time earlier.

This helped me in many ways. I gained respect of almost all my co-employees. It quickened my integration into the company's system as I would have enough time to study all the tools we were using in the company. The quickest employee to come after me alwaays come after like 1 hour I have arrived. I was loved by my boss, it got to a point when he would call me everyday around 6.30/7.00am asking if I was around, 90% of the time I will give him a yes answer.

Throughout my 8 months of working there, I only came late 3 times (coming after 8.00am resumption time), it rained two times and the other time was due to a traffic miscalculation from my end. Out of those 3 times, it was only once any employee has actually come before I arrive, meaning, it was just once any employee gets to office before me.

I was in no race with anyone but myself, I learnt so much from the company within a very short period courtesy of my coming to work early. When I felt it was time to move on, I did without looking back, though a few employees including my boss thought I betrayed the company, I felt sorry for that though.

PS: if you need to quote me, you can't judge based on half-cooked account I gave here. Peace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
I’m in this boat too. For me to be early to work all week, I have to arrange everything I will wear for the week by Sunday. Discipline is the key
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Waterlilly: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
my wife is always late but she gets everything at the end. one thing is certain punctuality pays

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by blaquebelle: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why are some people always speak bad grammar? I'm pointing fingers at you, op.
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Pickmycall: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Girls, make-up

No light to iron clothes

No TFare,

Laziness,

Wakeup late
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Pickmycall: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
Why are some people always speak bad grammar? I'm pointing fingers at you, op.
Like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by SporaD8: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I’m in this boat too. For me to be early to work all week, I have to arrange everything I will wear for the week by Sunday. Discipline is the key
When you cultivate the habit of waking early, lateness will be alien to you.
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
SporaD8:

When you cultivate the habit of waking early, lateness will be alien to you.

I swear I dey wake up 5:30 am daily
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by blaquebelle: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Pickmycall:
Like you
I was imitating the op.
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by BigYash: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
I hate this thing en.. If I tell you its 8am, it must be 8am.. Two minutes passed, I am out of there.. Except you called to explain, why I should wait some minutes more..
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Bahamas95(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
The only time I cum late is during sex.

I am always punctual at every meeting and appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by WilsonBright935: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Procrastination most times
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
The only time I cum late is during sex.

I am always punctual at every meeting and appointment.

Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by frontrunnerbaba: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Poor English construction.
Like for Tinubu. Share for obi
Re: Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics by shogotermies(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Most of them lacks plan and they are so much into procrastinating.
They feel there is still time.
When it is 10mins to the set time, they will start preparing to go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aau, Ekpoma, Examination Timetable / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2015/16 Form Is Out & Online Call 2348159476241 Apply / Jamb 2017 Informations And Candidates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.