Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha (508 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by desmont004: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2022
Total knockout between MrMacaroni and Daniel Regha on Twitter grin grin grin

Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by desmont004: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2022
More responses

Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by mcmbonu: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2022
This Daniel self
Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2022
mcmbonu:
This Daniel self
I agree with him though.
Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by nioro: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2022
No be everytime person dey respond
Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2022
I support Daniel, regardless.

Come for who come for you, leave their family members. The law will not come for your family members if you commit a crime.

1 Like

Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by SmartPolician: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Like someone once said, "African tradition is so terrible that we always preach about respect for elders but nobody talks about respect for young people."
Re: Chat With Mrmacaroni And Daniel Regha by olisaEze(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2022
The only mistake Debo Marcaroni did was to dignify that Daniel Regha’s unsolicited advice with a response.

Some people know how to be rude, and when paid back in their own coin, turn around to play the victim.

A young lady once walked up to me and without a hello or hi, just blurted out "why are you always so quiet?" I replied, "because I am, that’s how I function. I don’t go round asking others why are you so noisy? why do you talk so much? it’s rude."

She turned round and walked away to tell her friends that I was rude to her!

That same stupidity is what Daniel Regha is defending up there. cool

(1) (Reply)

Portable Wow Crowd With An Electrifying Live Band Performance / Checkout Funny Looking Mr Ibu Twin Who Has Plenty Girls That Crush On Him / Singer Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Jet Off For The New Year Holiday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.