Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

God Is An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist (332 Views)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / An Atheist On Judgment Day / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is An Atheist by MytyD: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Well I was pondering the nature of our existence when it hits me
"GOD IS AN ATHEIST!!!?"

Wait here me out...............
Since faith is the belief not based on fact and God knows everything therefore he has no faith,
And since he's the highest power,there's no power above him
Therefore making God an atheist
Wow isn't that crazy

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist by Dollywood(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lmaooooo you definitely woke up with a crazy thought this morning
Re: God Is An Atheist by Maynman: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yahweh worships his father, EL.
In fact it was his father, EL, that gave him israEL as inheritance.
Re: God Is An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
MytyD:
Since faith is the belief not based on fact and God knows everything therefore he has no faith
Scriptural definition of the word faith has to do with strict adherence to the terms and conditions of what is God's Law. God is a faithful God meaning He does not bend His Law nor break His agreement even when men do. undecided

So your assertion does not make sense. undecided
Re: God Is An Atheist by MytyD: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Scriptural definition of the word faith has to do with strict adherence to the terms and conditions of what is God's Law. God is a faithful God meaning He does not bend His Law nor break His agreement even when men do. undecided

"Faith is the substance of things of things not seen,and the beliefs of things hoped for" the bible literally said this
So...........
Since God sees everything and knows everything he doesn't have faith
Re: God Is An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
MytyD:
1."Faith is the substance of things of things not seen,and the beliefs of things hoped for" the bible literally said this
So...........

2. Since God sees everything and knows everything he doesn't have faith
1. The Bible didn't say that. Instead Paul is written to have said that in his attempt to relate his idea of what faith represents to his audience. undecided

2. Again, with the faulty/illogical conclusion since Scripture tells you that God is a faithful God. undecided
Re: God Is An Atheist by KnownUnknown: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Bible didn't say that. Instead Paul is written to have said that in his attempt to relate his idea of what faith represents to his audience. undecided

Lmao.

Kobojunkie:
2. Again, with the faulty/illogical conclusion since Scripture tells you that God is a faithful God. undecided

Master of equivocation. It’s not your fault though because the versatility of the word allows it.
Re: God Is An Atheist by jaephoenix(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lmao.

Master of equivocation. It’s not your fault though because the versatility of the word allows it.
Kobojunkie is a certified kush master

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Quote the Bible passage that has this definition.
Re: God Is An Atheist by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
MytyD:
Well I was pondering the nature of our existence when it hits me
"GOD IS AN ATHEIST!!!?"
Since faith is the belief not based on fact and God knows everything therefore he has no faith,
Therefore making God an atheist
Wow isn't that crazy

Your long interaction with smart atheists who often claim pastors led you to this conclusion.
God never claim He knows everything that's a lie promoted by His enemy (Satan)

And as for FAITH of course God has FAITH that is one of his qualities! Galatians 5:22

May you have PEACE! smiley

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist by orisa37: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2022
No. He isn't. He would have destroyed NIGERIA for BUHARINOMICS.

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Law Prohibits Kafirs From Visiting Mecca & The Kaaba - picture. / The Anti Christ And Jezebel / Lightning Strikes, Burns Church That Hosted GAY Parade ( Criminals On The Run)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.