Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? (1995 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Thedon22: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So asking about Tinubu's background is an insult?
Why not tell us about Obis achievements? Is it background people go chop? Is he a new politician? Did Tinubu just drop from the sky? Why cant Obis supporters list Obis projects while in office to sell instead of campaign of calumny against Tinubu. Are they not sure of themselves?
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by forgiveness: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You seem to know more about Tinubu, than Tinubu himself.

He got into college without transcript from any secondary school in Nigeria?

This tinubu your discribe is different from the tinubus own description.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/27/i-was-admitted-secondary-school-dropped-out-due-poverty-%E2%80%93tinubu-once-admitted-not

https://www.nairaland.com/7195449/tinubu-didnt-attend-primary-secondary

Do I need to have a transcript from a secondary school in Nigeria after graduating from a primary school before I can gain admission into a secondary school (college) in U.S.A? grin
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by forgiveness: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
traihit:

It's possible to be schooled in a university without going to secondary school. I know someone who does and us currently a PHD student in the US.

The question is "why is everything about Tinubu questionable?"

If you know someone like that why are you doubting Tinubu? grin
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by candygist: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Tinubu claims he got his wealth from real estate inheritance.

So i assume Tinubu's father or mother was rich.

Rich People often send their children to high standard schools.

So which primary and secondary school did Tinubu's invisible rich father send him to in Nigeria?

Also where were the properties located?

Where and what did he invest the proceeds of the sales of the property to become richer than osun state?

While his followers said he became rich by trading stocks, he is claiming he became rich by real estate.

Even his supporters, know nothing about him.

So what do you know about Adeleke and otedola?
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Igba123: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I want to believe you came from a poor home and your father is as poor as a church rat. Therefore you also can never be rich in life since you believe poor people can't amount to anything in life.
you are not responding to the points he raised. You are only responding to what is in your head.
Tinubu never said his parents were poor but that he inherited his wealth.
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igba123:
you are not responding to the points he raised. You are only responding to what is in your head.
Tinubu never said his parents were poor but that he inherited his wealth.

Do you have proof that he didn't inherit his wealth?
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Vulturereloaded: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thedon22:

Why not tell us about Obis achievements? Is it background people go chop? Is he a new politician? Did Tinubu just drop from the sky? Why cant Obis supporters list Obis projects while in office to sell instead of campaign of calumny against Tinubu. Are they not sure of themselves?

We are doing background checks here.

When Peter Obi is talking about himself in education or finance, he makes reference to people that knew him.

But Tinubu cant point to people that knew him in School in Nigeria, or those he dealt with while turning his real estate wealth to billions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On82L75RibU
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Vulturereloaded: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
The mysterious Education background of the son of a rich man in Nigeria, remains confusing.
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Vulturereloaded: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
candygist:

So what do you know about Adeleke and otedola?

If davido or DJ Cuppy say they inherited their fathers wealth, will you be in doubt? NO

Because you know their father to be wealthy.

But who is the Tinubu's father that could not afford secondary school in Nigeria, and nobody ever heard of him and his wealth?
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Vulturereloaded: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
forgiveness:

Do I need to have a transcript from a secondary school in Nigeria after graduating from a primary school before I can gain admission into a secondary school (college) in U.S.A? grin

In otherwords, Tinubu did not attend any secondary school in Nigeria?
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by candygist: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

If davido or DJ Cuppy say they inherited their fathers wealth, will you be in doubt? NO

Because you know their father to be wealthy.

But who is the Tinubu's father that could not afford secondary school in Nigeria, and nobody ever heard of him and his wealth?

Since you care to know. Why don't you do your findings and let us know your result.
Even the adeleke and otedola way you dey call no get money reach jagaban

How did Otedola and adeleke family made their money? Let's start from there.
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by Thedon22: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

We are doing background checks here.

When Peter Obi is talking about himself in education or finance, he makes reference to people that knew him.

But Tinubu cant point to people that knew him in School in Nigeria, or those he dealt with while turning his real estate wealth to billions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On82L75RibU
I believe you are educated enough. From Tinubus speeches and antecedents does he look like someone that didn't go to school? Are you in doubt about his educational qualifications? Can an illiterate in Nigeria lead an opposition to hijack power from a PhD president in power like Tinubu did? Can he control Lagos like he did? Be a leader to SANs like Fashola, Osibanjo and so on. Have the loyalty of a sound Ishiomhole? I don't need to see Tinubus certificate to know he is over-qualified for the office. Even a whole Prof Soludo, former CBN gov respected him. It takes brain to earn these people's respect. I don't need his certificate . I need his antecedents.
Re: Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? by forgiveness: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

In otherwords, Tinubu did not attend any secondary school in Nigeria?

Where is it stipulated in the constitution that one must do his secondary school in Nigeria before he can contest for the office of the president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeated Tinubu By 983k To 155k. Come Out Let's Make It 1million Votes / Dangote Visits President Bola Tinubu / It Is Very Unwise For Fubari To Have Shaded Wike Publicly – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.