Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension (20432 Views)

Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Rofon:
anything to campaign for your paymaster Peter obituary
Sir! It was a shi-shi less transaction.
Get that to your thick numb skull
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by olahero(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sweeetplum:
If I get 50 likes, I will take a photo of my boobs grin cheesy
oya do now now and send to me wink
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Wahala be like bicycle.

Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must complete this expressway when and not if you become president.
....why obi no complete onitsha bridge...charity begins at home
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ha
Today that I have planned to go to the redemption camp with my darling husband and boys cry
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by SAMAJ: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
This is a misleading report. The Fed. Ministry of work said that they will suspend work and remove the barrier on 15th December. It's not yet 15th December please.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
....why obi no complete onitsha bridge...charity begins at home
And also away. And why Tinubu no clear oshodi?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Heribase2: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
cool

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by hotwax: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
julius berger is playing a dirty game on that road.

fashola and julius berger should be investigated...

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Igboslayer: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Watch how one frog eye man will use this everlasting construction in Yoruba land to perpetuate his criminal activities by promising to complete it in other to deceive his urchins to vote for him.

This road will be completed by Obi or they the elders will use it to keep dribbling Omo oduduwabi people.

Kiss the truth.
You are mentally damaged from hate and anger. The road Obi never constructed in Awka abi. Igbos chest beating and foolishness are...

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

And also away. And why Tinubu no clear oshodi?
....Tinubu informed Fashola to do that with his support, if lagos be like Anambra ...una no go relocate there to live better life..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
....Tinubu informed Fashola to do that with his support, if lagos be like Anambra ...una no go relocate there to live better life..
What a very stupid assertion!!......Fashola told amode to build Agege bridge abi?......Sense is truly far from you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by frontrunnerbaba: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Redemption camp don start again.

Like for Tinubu. Share for Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

What a very stupid assertion!!......Fashola told amode to build Agege bridge abi?......Sense is truly far from you
.....u re so stupid...u re bloody foreigner in Lagos ..same stupid mumu like u that always says that Lagos nah no mans land...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Atlantis585: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Well done ooo Tinubu, Fashola and APC!

Perfect timing with the election 2 months away.

Thanks for reminding us why APC must not be allowed to happen to us again.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
.....u re so stupid...u re bloody foreigner in Lagos ..same stupid mumu like u that always says that Lagos nah no mans land...
I'm breed & born in Lagos. This is my land, this my home. You can hug a transformer if my comments bother you ever declining sense!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Obakoolex(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na God safe me yesterday, I almost missed an induction into APCON because of the traffic

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by SALLAM2022: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Your head is paining you
JoeNL22:

Wahala be like bicycle.

Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must complete this expressway when and not if you become president.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
SALLAM2022:
Your head is paining you
My head is perfect. Don't know about yours
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

I'm breed & born in Lagos. This is my land, this my home. You can hug a transformer if my comments bother you ever declining sense!
Lagos can never be ur home....u no belong to that place cos when u die in Lagos your remaining will catapult to your village ,even if u were born in lag u aint belong to that tribe...people like u like better life.....keep enjoying the continuity in governance Asiwaju don start....
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Angrygoat: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Enter train
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:

Lagos can never be ur home....u no belong to that place cos when u die in Lagos your remaining will catapult to your village ,even if u were born in lag u aint belong to that tribe...people like u like better life.....keep enjoying the continuity in governance Asiwaju don start....
And I hope you are enjoying the continuity of Buhari's abysmal under-performing government?
How much are you buying a bag of rice.....8k?
I need an answer! Asper Tinubu's urchin...... grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
treesun:
Spending 5 hours from Mowe to Berger!
Blow one way with aboki grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

And I hope you are enjoying the continuity of Buhari's abysmal under-performing government?
How much are you buying a bag of rice.....8k?
I need an answer! Asper Tinubu's urchin...... grin
anyway am happy i can afford to buy it at any price. is it Tinubu that's producing rice? is Tinubu the president of the country? people like u are putting the blame on FG, individual are worst than FG, no matter how good the economy of the country, do u think the price of rice will remain 8k till u finish born all ur children..u people are jokers.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Menclothing: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
This road is the busy most road in Nigeria
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
After all this suffer, una go still gather vote dying man as President because of tribe and religion.

So make we hear another thing!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
anyway am happy i can afford to buy it at any price. is it Tinubu that's producing rice? is Tinubu the president of the country? people like u are putting the blame on FG, individual are worst than FG, no matter how good the economy of the country, do u think the price of rice will remain 8k till u finish born all ur children..u people are jokers.
Exactly......his not producing rice, but wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. And you think sane Nigerians will allow that rubbish?......you must be joking. Tinubu brought the failure into our lives. And we Nigerians shall not allow the failure to rise again. You can take it to the POS.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Exactly......his not producing rice, but wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. And you think sane Nigerians will allow that rubbish?......you must be joking. Tinubu brought the failure into our lives. And we Nigerians shall not allow the failure to rise again. You can take it to the POS.
..jagaban has said it during BBC interview....am Ahmed Bola Tinubu not Buhari...does that mean ur boss failure means that u re also a failure?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
..jagaban has said it during BBC interview....am Ahmed Bola Tinubu not Buhari...does that mean ur boss failure means that u re also a failure?
Who brought the boss into power?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by KennethEnyi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
This useless lagos Ibadan expressway again since 1992
Nawa o
This useless government do this road once and for all na!!!!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by KennethEnyi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
This useless lagos Ibadan expressway again since 1992
Nawa o
This useless government do this road once and for all na!!!! Make we move on to another thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed / COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.