Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension (20425 Views)

Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by norriswood(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Who brought the boss into power?
..millions of Nigerians VOTE
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by JoeNL22(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
..millions of Nigerians VOTE
Scam!
Na Tinubu
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by badoh(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Exactly......his not producing rice, but wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. And you think sane Nigerians will allow that rubbish?......you must be joking. Tinubu brought the failure into our lives. And we Nigerians shall not allow the failure to rise again. You can take it to the POS.
Tinubu brought who? Was it Tinubu that coerce millions of people from north and south to vote for buhari? Some of you are quick to exonerate your kinsmen while blaming Tinubu. Where do you put the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki, Ngige, Amaechi, Onu, Nwajuiba and the likes, who all formed a force that sent Jonathan packing?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by persien2001: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
There was also traffic this morning [Thursday].
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are mentally damaged from hate and anger. The road Obi never constructed in Awka abi. Igbos chest beating and foolishness are...

Keep kwayet slave Anambra is ahead of your useless state.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by olaomoakin78: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Spending 5 hours from Mowe to Berger! I also experience same there a day before yesterday I spent 4hours there too
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Igboslayer: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Keep kwayet slave Anambra is ahead of your useless state.
Oloriburuku omo ale, you think say na everybody foolish like you and you fathers. Stupid Werey, when did you start loving Nigeria, the country you called zoo...if you don't know, the whole of Igbo's five state is not bigger than Oyo state in size and greatness. May be you don't know Anambra state is the second smallest state in Nigeria after Lagos state and your Obi couldn't transform that state in 8yrs. Today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria. We know what Tinubu did in Lagos state OSU.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale, you think say na everybody foolish like you and you fathers. Stupid Werey, when did you start loving Nigeria, the country you called zoo...if you don't know, the whole of Igbo's five state is not bigger than Oyo state in size and greatness. May be you don't know Anambra state is the second smallest state in Nigeria after Lagos state and your Obi couldn't transform that state in 8yrs. Today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria. We know what Tinubu did in Lagos state OSU.

Useless coward conquered slave from hell , I control from PortHarcourt to asaba animal, States does not make a tribe.

The next time you want to quote me call your father you brainless tree dweller no Wonder you've been purchased.

We are far above you bloody attache that can't stand as a country alone.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by writeprof(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
treesun:
Spending 5 hours from Mowe to Berger!

INSTEAD OF 20 MINUTES grin
TIME IS MONEY � TIME IS LIFE !
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Bamirex(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nawa for This our country ooo..some Useless fellow and gangs are still using the traffic opportunity to attack and Rob people on the long bridge... yesterday night arround few minutes past 9pm my father in -law was attached and Rob along with other passengers with guns and cutlasses... please be careful while going through long bridge at night.. May God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Useless coward conquered slave from hell , I control from PortHarcourt to asaba animal, States does not make a tribe.

The next time you want to quote me call your father you brainless tree dweller no Wonder you've been purchased.

yet you igbos don't have a country
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by okewumi: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
They condemned Jonathan that he could not finished it. Now they couldn't complete after eight years,
Sagamu to Berger is 30 minutes drive. We spent 4 hours in traffic
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by tete7000(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thank God I no dey Lagos again. I am always praying not to have reason to go back to that suffering place again. May God answer my prayer.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by tete7000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:

Ẹyin ó kí ye tanra yín jẹ. Kinni Tinubu ṣe lè kó tí ẹ kì ye pariwo je ki ayé gbọ́ràn. Abi No be that slum with sufferings? Ó má ga fún yín ó!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by malakaimoscondo: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Imekoon:
Damn on can't travel again
> I will travel
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Igboslayer: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Werey omo ale, who go read all these nonsense you wrote, you can't even manage to make sense. Product of failed patenting, na your foolish parent I blame for not giving you full education. You control from PH to Asaba and you are this stupid and profoundly foolish to know that your Obi scam can't win the presidency. Eleribu dey form better person but na inside poverty idiot dey live.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey omo ale, who go read all these nonsense you wrote, you can't even manage to make sense. Product of failed patenting, na your foolish parent I blame for not giving you full education. You control from PH to Asaba and you are this stupid and profoundly foolish to know that your Obi scam can't win the presidency. Eleribu dey form better person but na inside poverty idiot dey live.

Your more poor I'm your Master.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
NJyoruba12:

yet you igbos don't have a country

But you know of Biafra idiot.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Igboslayer: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Your more poor I'm your Master.
I talk am...this one don mad...how can you be master of person wey you no know. You are mentally damaged.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Igboslayer: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
tete7000:

Ẹyin ó kí ye tanra yín jẹ. Kinni Tinubu ṣe lè kó tí ẹ kì ye pariwo je ki ayé gbọ́ràn. Abi No be that slum with sufferings? Ó má ga fún yín ó!
Oderinde...omo eranko tide aradugbo.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

But you know of Biafra idiot.
As ive said, you don't have a country
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
NJyoruba12:

As ive said, you don't have a country

Is you conquered slave that have? Tell me the name of your state.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
I talk am...this one don mad...how can you be master of person wey you no know. You are mentally damaged.

I hope your father sold another Land to Emma this week.low Life.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Is you conquered slave that have? Tell me the name of your state.
Says the one enslaved to yoruba
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Says the one enslaved to yoruba

Still from Pako to lekki we run things while you wallow in yaniba bridge.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Still from Pako to lekki we run things while you wallow in yaniba bridge.
Baboon from Congo. Lagos is 80% yoruba and landlocked around Yoruba states. Your children will be colonized and your you’ll breed yourself out of existence
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by tete7000(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oderinde...omo eranko tide aradugbo.

Kilo ro pe o kò yẹn? K'omopolo dání rárá. Às empty às the person that wrote it. Sugomu...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Baboon from Congo. Lagos is 80% yoruba and landlocked around Yoruba states. Your children will be colonized and your you’ll breed yourself out of existence

Are you typing with I pass my neighbors gen! You will wail to death na we get your Land coward.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Are you typing with I pass my neighbors gen! You will wail to death na we get your Land coward.
Coward. Obi loses and that will be the end of your idol worshipping tribe.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Coward. Obi loses and that will be the end of your idol worshipping tribe.

Druggie Old sick man can't win.he is minority Muslim conquered afonja descendant.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Gridlock Worsens Amid Road Work Suspension by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Druggie Old sick man can't win.he is minority Muslim conquered afonja descendant.
Baboon, who will stop him from winning? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Die In Kaduna-Kano Road Crash / Equatorial Guinea / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.