Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,492 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

FG Recovers Over N120bn From Proceeds Of Crimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recovers Over N120bn From Proceeds Of Crimes (182 Views)

Petrol: NNPC Can No Long Bear N120bn Monthly Subsidy – Kyari Warns Nigerians / Nigeria Spends N120bn Annually To Keep Refineries Idle ― Petroleum Engineers / Ekiti Debt Profile Hits N120bn As Fayose Bows Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Recovers Over N120bn From Proceeds Of Crimes by Gistreportar(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
The Proceeds of Crime (Recovery and Management) Act (POCA), which was signed into law by President Buhari, claims to have brought in N120 billion for the federal government through its anti-corruption drive.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, stated at the ninth edition of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration scorecard series (2015-2023) that the recovered cash would be used to finish outstanding capital projects across the nation.

”Please permit me to say categorically and without any fear of contradiction that the administration’s fight against corruption is very much on track.

Read More>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/fg-recovers-over-n120bn-from-proceeds-of-crimes/

<><><><><><><><><><<
Re: FG Recovers Over N120bn From Proceeds Of Crimes by Suunnn(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Gistreportar:
The Proceeds of Crime (Recovery and Management) Act (POCA), which was signed into law by President Buhari, claims to have brought in N120 billion for the federal government through its anti-corruption drive.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, stated at the ninth edition of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration scorecard series (2015-2023) that the recovered cash would be used to finish outstanding capital projects across the nation.

”Please permit me to say categorically and without any fear of contradiction that the administration’s fight against corruption is very much on track.

Read More>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/fg-recovers-over-n120bn-from-proceeds-of-crimes/

<><><><><><><><><><<
Now what next?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NOW: Those Stealing & Making Nigerians Poorer Are Afraid Of Laborers / 'vote For A... I Mean PDP' - Atiku Suffers Gaffe During Campaign (video) / Why I Will Never Support A Christian-christian Ticket Or A Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.