Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction (26912 Views)

Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by wisdomkid: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Asgard73:
Fear fear Wike …
Power to the people
PDP!!!

Persin that your Atiku may have been begging for months now? Wait, 2023 election is around the corner. Lets see where Rivers state vote will be directed to. Not to thrown insult and banter, and get 10k per month.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by MarkBenn: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
wisdomkid

Persin that your Atiku may have been begging for months now? Wait, 2023 election is around the corner. Lets see where Rivers state vote will be directed to. Not to thrown insult and banter, and get 10k per month.

President Buhari lost in Rivers State but he is the president today, so Mr Man you and your wike can go and rest.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by diadem10: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Asgard73:
Fear fear Wike …

See as he’s paranoid over anything and everything …

I for say why his enemies dey give am dey silent treatment.. a nobody .. that will soon be a nonentity..

He never start to ban and revoke properties .. he go soon bam all rivers politcians and another will come and unban .. revoke .. revisite .. while he looks on helplessly..

Na just time …

Hope he enjoys his stupidity while it last.. e no even reach better 6 months ..

Wike is simply senseless.. his mouth na his brain..

Power to the people
PDP!!!

Which PDP? Your looting killer herdman Atiku will only rule you and your family.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by MarkBenn: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
fortunez1 The shocking thing is that Rivers people are Solidly behind Wike , for the fact that he transformed the state is enough to support his anointed candidate.
Go and fact check the SDP candidate Magnus Abe's comparison between APC & PDP in Rivers State , then you will understand.

In what sense did wike transformed Rivers State?by building over-head bridge all over Portharcout? Worst part of it is that 90% of his projects are mainly situated in Ikwerre,that's to further tell you that your wike is a tribal bigot,98% of the just concluded recruitment done in Rivers State University are his tribes men, your wike is fighting Atiku today because both him Atiku and Ayu is from the North, but over here in Rivers State the Gorvernoship candidate and the state party chairman are both from The same senatorial district (Rivers south-east), your wike is fighting Atiku for trying to succeed another Northerner, but he forgot that as an Ikwerre man he took over from Amaechi another Ikwerre man,He who fight equity must come with clean hands,Your wike is just an hypocrite that is power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by wisdomkid: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
MarkBenn:
wisdomkid

President Buhari lost in Rivers State but he is the president today, so Mr Man you and your wike can go and rest.

He's NOT my Wike, please. I am PAN-Nigerian and for no man. I just want to see Nigerians live a life that will make us be proud to tell our kids, we changed the direction of Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by frankson1(m): 3:21am On Dec 09, 2022
ogmask:

That is a common thing in phc... why the closure just when opposition politicians held an event.
Roads are blocked indiscriminately in phcity. the ikweres are very lawless pple. so my friend this is politically motivated.

Leave that guy you quoted. This is political.
The same way Wike shut down SPA because of hypercity mall.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You can write all these languages. I don't know you but I love you!!!
Thank you
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

afi cummissioner for sad east noh, nyanmiri be proud of your lineage. we southwest, south south and North are voting for a competent hands which is Bola Ahmed omo Tinubu, fúck off with your Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

omoluabi peter obi ko, omo ale Peter ajalekoko ni
Close your mouth, your words have no substance! Neither your reasoning. God must help you.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
JoeNL22:

Close your mouth, your words have no substance! Neither your reasoning. God must help you.

look at this one that can't feed himself if he don't help people sell product online using his filthy hands to write gibberish on my post

someone should just volunteer himself to enroll you in psychiatric hospital at this time that your madness is still showing little symptoms
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

look at this one that can't feed himself if he don't help people sell product online using his filthy hands to write gibberish on my post

someone should just volunteer himself to enroll you in psychiatric hospital at this time that your madness is still showing little symptoms
Yes I can't feed myself......come and feed my me & family, should I spend my account number.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Yes I can't feed myself......come and feed my me & family, should I spend my account number.

do they spend account number? you're just like the privilege illiterate you're marketing

Marketer Isonu
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

do they spend account number? you're just like the privilege illiterate you're marketing

Marketer Isonu
Sorry sir. It was a typo error from the keyboard.
Should I send my account number or you need to feed your family....... grin
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Sorry sir. It was a typo error from the keyboard.
Should I send my account number or you need to feed your family....... grin

ask your Peter obi abi he never pay you for this effortless works to sell his unmarketable candidacy

before you go send your account number, you will write 10 reasons why Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi and 10 things he did for Anambra people
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

ask your Peter obi abi he never pay you for this effortless works to sell his unmarketable candidacy

before you go send your account number, you will write 10 reasons why Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi and 10 things he did for Anambra people
Better still.....you should write 30 reasons why people should vote JAGABANITRY and 20 things Thiefinubu did for Lagos. I will send you something. Send your account number. You need it.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by Ofunaofu: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
The way the PDP guber candidate is being hidden from the Rivers public to prevent EFCC from arresting him for financial crimes should be an alarm bell for sensible Rivers voters.

It's as if wike is guber candidate
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Better still.....you should write 30 reasons why people should vote JAGABANITRY and 20 things Thiefinubu did for Lagos. I will send you something. Send your account number. You need it.

look at this corporate beggar that's asking me if I can assist him some hours ago bragging with empty stomach, hungry rats

go and feed your family first with the little stipends you're being paid here as online marketer first

online billionaire, Elebi
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

look at this corporate beggar that's asking me if I can assist him some hours ago bragging with empty stomach, hungry rats

go and feed your family first with the little stipends you're being paid here as online marketer first

online billionaire, Elebi
See talk.....no be wey offer me money ni?
And I returned the favour and you are taking in a rubbish........ grin

If he sure for you send me your account number let me send you 100k. Or shame dey catch you?...... grin
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

See talk.....no be wey offer me money ni?
And I returned the favour and you are taking in a rubbish........ grin

If he sure for you send me your account number let me send you 100k. Or shame dey catch you?...... grin

I will rather feed those people your useless ugm have made homeless and orphan in sad east than wasting it on empty head that just support failure peter obi
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I will rather feed those people your useless ugm have made homeless and orphan in sad east than wasting it on empty head that just support failure peter obi
First of all I live in the southwest and from Ekiti state.

Must all obi supporters live in the southeast?

Secondly, your stupid opinion doesn't matter.

Thirdly, try and have sense. You need it!
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

First of all I live in the southwest and from Ekiti state.

Must all obi supporters live in the southeast?

Secondly, your stupid opinion doesn't matter.

Thirdly, try and have sense. You need it!

where in Ekiti are you from? your LGA, your town

lie make I burst lie, this is my state, lie make I burst u

I live in southwest and I'm from Ekiti, what's the logical inference here? you even want to impersonate yet you sound dumb

impersonating idiiot, I pity those mumu doing business with this fraudster online, someone that's impersonating is doing business online
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I live in southwest and I'm from Ekiti, what's the logical inference here? you even want to impersonate yet you sound dumb

impersonating idiiot, I pity those mumu doing business with this fraudster online, someone that's impersonating is doing business online
I stay in Lagos Gbagada.
I am from Ekiti state, Gboyin local government.
#Go&Verify
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

I stay in Lagos Gbagada.
I am from Ekiti state, Gboyin local government.
#Go&Verify

which village in Gboyin?

everyone knows most of you igbo that support obi can't stay in East, landlocked and terrorised
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

If you think it's only in the SE obi has his supporters. Then, you need to wake up from your dreams and face reality. Obi is your next president.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

which village in Gboyin?

everyone knows most of you igbo that support obi can't stay in East, landlocked and terrorised
You must be very stupid. Did I say gboyin is a village or LGA? Or you don't know the difference?. Even a Secondary school student knows the difference. Stop wasting your parents money and stop displaying your stupidity online. You are disgracing your family. My village is ode-Ekiti my local government is gboyin. #Go&Verify.
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

If you think it's only in the SE obi has his supporters. Then, you need to wake up from your dreams and face reality. Obi is your next president.

babysit talk

where is your village in Gboyin, I'm from Efon LGA, Ijofi is my village, where is your village in Gboyin

you imbeciles can never be proud of your landlocked and godforsaken ancestral land, low self esteem iidiot
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

You must be very stupid. Did I say gboyin is a village or lga? Or you don't know the difference?. Even a Secondary school student knows the difference. Stop wasting your parents money and stop displaying your stupidity online. You are disgracing your family. My village is ode-Ekiti my local government is gboyin. #Go&Verify.

ode-Ekiti in Gboyin hahaha
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

ode-Ekiti in Gboyin hahaha
You are very stupid!......if you have a problem with my state of origin and village, you can check Google to confirm if gboyin & ode Ekiti Is Ekiti state......mtchweee!!!
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

babysit talk

where is your village in Gboyin, I'm from Efon LGA, Ijofi is my village, where is your village in Gboyin

you imbeciles can never be proud of your landlocked and godforsaken ancestral land, low self esteem iidiot
Is gboyin a lga?, yes or no?
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:
Is gboyin a lga?, yes or no?
where is your village in Gboyin LGA?
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

you're supporting him blindly, Anambra is where I served, na curse him people dey curse the man, go to his state and find out about the complete failure

naive boy
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

where is your village in Gboyin LGA?
I asked you a question is gboyin an lga, yes or no?
Re: Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction by JoeNL22(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're supporting him blindly, Anambra is where I served, na curse him people dey curse the man, go to his state and find out about the complete failure

naive boy
And who told you people don't curse Tinubu in Lagos?

And who told you Tinubu performed better than Jakande or Fashola?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) / Ugezu J. Ugezu For President 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.