Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 (17756 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Make Forbes’ 100 World’s Most Powerful Women List / Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Fela Durotoye Listed Among 100 Most Reputable Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Babastrong(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=SalemIfeanyi1 post=119002240]Were i go see woman like Mummy Ngozi O. Iweala marry. I love love her kind of life and achievements cheesy cheesy[ So males are also gold diggers. Marry one good woman and make her want you want, no human is perfect. ]
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by AlphaTaikun: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ezeama400:
Again, Forbes Lists Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World’s Most Powerful Women

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/08/again-forbes-lists-nigerias-okonjo-iweala-mo-abudu-among-100-worlds-most-powerful-women
That's a great recognition for the business-savvy Modupe Abudu and
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Ondo City, Ondo State and Ogwashi Ukwu, Delta State representing on the global stage.

#The 100 most powerful women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by HomeTutorsPro: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
The most powerful woman in the world is MY MOTHER!
Gather here if you feel the same way.
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by SodiumValproate: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Siofra, Candidlady & Jeon left the group chat
grin grin grin

Dull witted girls that can never amount to anything grin
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by SodiumValproate: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
Plus including Hanty Linda grin grin grin
You mean Pwettylinda ? grin

I don tey wey I checkout that her nyash.

Make I grab my Vaseline enter her profile kiss

1 Like

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
SodiumValproate:

You mean Pwettylinda ? grin

I don tey wey I checkout that her nyash.

Make I grab my Vaseline enter her profile kiss
grin grin grin Badd guy ! Vaseline Crew ni grin grin grin
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by SodiumValproate: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin grin grin Badd guy ! Vaseline Crew ni grin grin grin
The nyash goes well with Vaseline grin

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by GreyLaw(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
coputa:
Most powerful woman,an economist, works with world banks and other worlds renown intitutions, including world trade organization,yet, your impact is felt at home.you turned other countries economic fortune around yet where you came from is dead economically,keep receiving award abroad without nothing to boast of at home.

You mean the same woman who ever Buhari wanted to rubbish with corruption charges? Is she your president or governor? Mate, go and lay the blame at the appropriate quarters!

Her role is not to improve your economy. She has no powers to do that. She is working on a macro level and not a micro level.
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Reporting34(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Newchi:
Pls guys please don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me pls, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Anngela
G.T.Bank

Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is nw bck with a full force to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lots of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam!
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by blueAgent(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thanks to men that gave them the opportunity and platform to become what they are today.
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by MrAndre07: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Allisgud:
USA sabi do ojoro,even if she is worth no 1 of that position they won't give it to her,go and check the list na them full their
You are so right.
Imagine Okonjo Iweala the first woman ever to head WTO is being positioned at number 91? That is 9 numbers away to be off the list. Even top 90, she didn't make it!
This is just injustice and gross incompetence on the part of the organizers.
She deserves being in nothing less than top 20.
The west always have a way of short-changing Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Jack500: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
tolufase:
Of course, she deserves it. A woman who helped the last administration to stabilize our economy until this government came into power through their bogus change and destroyed everything she labored for.

Stabilize indeed, that's why Jonathan government was borrowing to pay salary, so many senseless people on this forum
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by MrAndre07: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Juniperteddy:

What!!!? Do you know what it means to be number 91 among over 4billion women in the world??
That matters nothing because she deserved better.
She is the first woman and the first and presently the only woman and African to hold such bigger and prominent position as WTO head.
Apart from other many areas she has had a big impact, she is one of the pioneers of women inclusivity in world politics and organisations. That alone speaks larger volumes and gives worldwide resounding, promising effect!
Such importance merits her to be at most below top 10 world most powerful women.
The organizers are just cluelessly and racially repellent, incompetent.
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
What of our book haram delegate to the UN AMINA MUHAMMAD?
Ezeama400:
Again, Forbes Lists Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World’s Most Powerful Women

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/08/again-forbes-lists-nigerias-okonjo-iweala-mo-abudu-among-100-worlds-most-powerful-women
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Owologbo(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
Uuuch! Chimamanda Adichie didn't make the list this time.

Congratulations to Okonjo-Iweala and Abudu!

We should all be feminists because if Nigeria hadn't had someone like Okonjo-Iweala, her position would have gone to another continent!

So Okonjo Iweala is a feminist?
You heard it from her mouth or you are the one giving her that title?
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by SmartPolician: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Owologbo:

So Okonjo Iweala is a feminist?
You heard it from her mouth or you are the one giving her that title?

You don't know the meaning of feminism.

Google it.

Feminism is different from neofeminism or pseudofeminism.

Google those too.
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2022
lol
I just love her life.
No noise, no mess just achievements.
[quote author=Babastrong post=119004019][/quote]
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Elidrisy20: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2022
2blessed01:

grin grin grin
U mean "who never fvck hands in the air" grin
I tell you grin that kpomo na no.1

1 Like

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Babastrong(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=SalemIfeanyi1 post=119016988]lol I just love her life. No noise, no mess just achievements. [ Yes, she's a good woman. I also choosed her as a role model for my daughter.]

1 Like

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Agapeunit(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Basicend:
What is the relevance of Mo Abudu. . ?

What way has she impacted rational thinking society.

Please, my opinion stand to be contested.

As per Okonjo Iweala, I say respect.
Will u just keep quiet n let us hear word! Arrant nonsense,i don't know why an unsuccessful fellow will be ranting badly about the success of a very successful individual! U did'nt google about her,U did'nt read about her,about her influence on youths,about her works n endeavors giving a wonderful image 2 the name of nigeria in the movie world,her ngo and alot of her assitance for d development of naija youths home n abroad, nor did u found anything evil about her,corrupting about her or bossy about her etc but ur hate dt is eating u up like a cankerworm will always make u see her inferior because she is a YORUBA WOMAN! Go get a life pls! Wake up,Ur hate won't change it,she is named among them period.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by tolufase: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2022
Jack500:

Stabilize indeed, that's why Jonathan government was borrowing to pay salary, so many senseless people on this forum

You are one of the senseless people you are talking about. The question I'm gonna ask you is whether you enjoyed price stability under her watch compared to what we have today. She wasn't appointed to corruption but to manage our economy, which to me did her best. Inflation was not as high as it's today.
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by We4all: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Who takes Forbes seriously?
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Jack500: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
tolufase:

You are one of the senseless people you are talking about. The question I'm gonna ask you is whether you enjoyed price stability under her watch compared to what we have today. She wasn't appointed to corruption but to manage our economy, which to me did her best. Inflation was not as high as it's today.

Shut up! Inflation is high everywhere in the world today, ask about UK, US, Canada etc.
My point is; if okonjo is still the minister of finance, their is nothing happening presently that wouldn't have happen. Use your head
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Poweroftech(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Goodluck
Re: Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 by Poweroftech(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Contact me for your data
Poweroftech:
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) / Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.