Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

E-commerce Solutions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Solutions (1254 Views)

E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria / E-commerce Solutions For Your Biz / E-commerce Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Solutions by fransois2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
Web4Africa supports online payment systems like e-gold, Alertpay, Moneybookers, Paypal and also accepts payments via these payment gateways. We can integrate these online payment system into your website.
Re: E-commerce Solutions by tundewoods(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
Where exactly are you driving at ?? embarassed
Re: E-commerce Solutions by smartsoft(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
I think what is trying to say is that they can integrate those payment platform into your exiting website Pls tundewoods i will need to chat with ya private. my Id is "smartsoftngr"
Re: E-commerce Solutions by akinnex(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2008
Hello fransois_1 Please i need you to tell me more about alertpay i think i need somthing of such does it work like paypal
also tell me if i get funds transfred in to my alertpay account how will i convert it to naira
i have checked their site and there are no affilate banks in Nigeria
Please Advice
please i can send me a your email and i will get back to you or possible hw can we meet
Thanks
Re: E-commerce Solutions by uspry1(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2008
fransois_1:

Web4Africa supports online payment systems like , Alertpay, Moneybookers, Paypal and also accepts payments via these payment gateways. We can integrate these online payment system into your website.

I think he offers you his E-Commerce solution service for your business to provide products for sale online, receive payments online, give customer support online and provide product information online to a worldwide audience.

[list]
[li]Online Payment System[/li]
[li]Shopping Carts [/li]
[/list]

Click here for detailed info>>> Web4Africa: E-Commerce Solution

Good luck!!!
Re: E-commerce Solutions by niyyie(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2008
Read about Alertpay here and contact me if you need to transfer funds to Naira.
Re: E-commerce Solutions by akinnex(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
niyyie and uspry1 you are both in Ghana and Usa respectively thanks for your comments but all the same today i was able to chat wit a friend in the states a white Guy and i have sinced opened an account with paypal .
i intend shipping local fabrics to this Guy and i get paid.as of today i am not sure of how to get my money from paypal
please advise also Niyyie please enlighten me about the alert pay do i need a current account in nigeria to get the funds
and uspry1 i think you too can help do u know of mean where by i can get funds sent from the usa to Me in Nigeria aside from Western union and Money Grammme

Thanks
Re: E-commerce Solutions by uspry1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
akinnex:

niyyie and uspry1 you are both in Ghana and Usa respectively thanks for your comments but all the same today i was able to chat wit a friend in the states a white Guy and i have sinced opened an account with paypal .
i intend shipping local fabrics to this Guy and i get paid.as of today i am not sure of how to get my money from paypal
please advise also Niyyie please enlighten me about the alert pay do i need a current account in nigeria to get the funds
and uspry1 i think you too can help do u know of mean where by i can get funds sent from the usa to Me in Nigeria aside from Western union and Money Grammme

Thanks

If you already opened your own PAYPAL account and want to get money from PAYPAL, then you need fill out the financial info on PAYPAL account profile somewhere which mean you put your bank checking/saving account with the routing number or credit card account on the blank financial info inside PAYPAL account profile. Then hit the submit.

The PAYPAL will process to verifiy your banking checking/saving account or credit card account for 48 hours (2 business days exclude weekend). After 48 hours ended, it will ask you for two amounts confirmation submission. Once you respond the two confirmation answers.  If it is correct answer, PAYPAL will let you know that your financial info is confirmed and verified.

Then you will use "WITHDRAW" your money.  It will PROMPTLY withdraw the amount from customer send you money to be transferred to either confirmed bank checking/saving account or credit card account. DO NOT FORGET THAT PAYPAL is already deducted on your exact amount for its transation fee (2.9-3.5% and nomial fee for currency exchange fee).

After 4 business days, your money will be AVAILABLE ready in your bank checking/saving account or credit card account.  So you can go any ATM teller machine withdrawing your money from your bank checking/saving account or credit card account.

That's it! Good Luck!

NOTICE: you should make aware the fact that NIGERIA is blacklisted on PAYPAL, unless you have US/UK bank checking/saving account with US/UK residence address on PAYPAL account.
Re: E-commerce Solutions by valda123: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hai,

AJ Square's Ecommerce Website Design solutions offer a powerful combination of design and technology. This comprehensive set of online e-commerce technology is designed to help you make the most of your new or existing business. AJ Ecommerce solutions will help you increase your business and improve your bottom line.

AJ Square Incorporation can implement the following modules as a part of its e-commerce solution:

* Wish list
* Unlimited categories and sub-categories
* Easy to use administration tools
* RSS Feed
* Site search filters
* Content Management System
And more ,

They introduce security patch every now and then and keep you feel your script secure and safe. It's all a ready to use products. It sets itself to add your requirements. The script can be customized and used to your expectations.

Contact us for any queries at 1-800- 580- 0786. E-mail : salessupport@ajsquare.com

(1) (Reply)

Joomla 1.5 Is Stable / [enter] Lagoshost.com Users / How To Create Hotel Website With Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.