Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria (2870 Views)

E-commerce Solutions For Your Biz / E-commerce Solutions / E-commerce Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by damondrizzy: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
Pls i need a list of few nigerian companies that do e comerce solutions in nigeria and their goals.ma email address is darelclick@gmail.com pls i wuld be glad if i get a feedback as soon as possible
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by chrishenzo: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2012
There are a lot of e-commerce websites in nigeria. For Chrisvicmall(www.chrisvicmall.com). An open platform where you can buy or sell products online. Offering one of the best Buyers and Sellers Protection.

You can also try to google it.
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by Jetlee: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2012
Please be specific. Do you want e-commerce platform to promote your products or you require your owned e-commerce site the same.
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by damondrizzy: 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Jetlee:

Please be specific. Do you want e-commerce platform to promote your products or you require your owned e-commerce site the same.

Platforms would be fine but i need something really detailed. Thank you
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by babasho1: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
I don't need to make mouth, seeing is beliving. Here is my work tradeciti doti net. If you don't mind reply with ur phone number and I will call u. Cheers.
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by oguns07: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
You can try www.unitedsolution.us. I have been using them for the past one year now for any e commerce issues.
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by santiago(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
guys, use buynownow - www.buynownow.com THEY ARE GENUINE AND THEY DELIVER

Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by guru01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Try Chrisvicmall
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by TeamLCS: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lifespring Creative Studios (LCS) is established to provide affordable and accessible internet and website design solutions to everyone that needs it.

It is not just about having a website; your website must be attractive to those that visit your site. How professional your website looks can give your web visitor a positive impression of the quality of your services. LCS focus on helping you achieve this objective by providing you with different types of web templates customized for different type of services.

Some of the templates available for download include the followings:
1. City Entertainment
2. Suit Up
3. Officemart
4. Just Shoes

Try the live demos on our website: lifespringcreativestudios.com

View Snapshots Here: https://www.nairaland.com/979780/professional-beautiful-websites-goods-services#11303621
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by wydee: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Buynownow.com is da bomb
Love this site. they deliver on time www.buynownow.com they even accept cash deposits, bank transfer and use every online payment platform.
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by banqkool: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2013
have you tried www.huntella.net

Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by sureshnathanael: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
webnexs is leading Ecommerce development company, webnexs provides 600+ ecommerce features, 50+ payment gateway, 100+ ecommerce demo store, 60+ shipping integration. webnexs is loaded with features to make your E-Business better. Some of the features are like unlimited products management, product images, Customer management, automated Timely Backup, Order Management, award winning support, inbuilt blog and SEO optimization.
www.webnexs.com
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by solutionarena: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Cedarhostng Promo is here Again!!!! ( One Week Fantastic Offer Ends 25th July 2017)

Promo Promo Promo

*Get 7GB disk space for N3500only with Unlimited Features on any .ng related hosting package you order (e.g you pay the amount stated above for www.mydonain.com.ng)

*Get 7GB disk space for N6000only with Unlimited Features on any .com,.org,.net related hosting package you order (e.g you pay the amount stated above for www.mydonain.com)

*Online Master-Class Web design Training for as low as N5500 One to One Training (Learn How to Build and Host your Website) Don't miss this great opportunity to empower yourself/career

*Get over 50,000 Abuja based numbers to boost your SMS marketing for your goods and services for as low as N2,000 and get free 1000emails of professionals

For further enquiries
Call:08186219002,07011123518
BBM
Web:www.cedarhostng.net
Re: E-commerce Solutions Providers In Nigeria by uslasconsults(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide E-commerce Delivery Services in Nigeria | Real-Time GPS Tracking

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in e-commerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable and Real-time GPS tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Building Dynamic Websites With MySQL And PHP / I Want Download For Free Xrumer 7.0.10 ? / Godaddy Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.