Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) (26112 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Barbushe: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
but you guys also mocked Buhari because of Bandits and Killer Herdsmen that made your land desolate.

1. POINT OF CORRECTION
Herdsmen are not a killers group, did you hear me. Quote me anywhere. Fulani were our people who engaged themself into farm animals bussiness for a living.

2. As for the banditry, Atrocity, Kidnapping and violence was started from the southern nigeria, especially south east where a governor can easily been kidnapped during Obasanjo admistration.

N.B: We never blame Baba Buhari, but we clap for him on tackling Boko Haram & curruption. Thanks for agricultural development and NSIP.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Bro, I heard you
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by NoToTerrorists: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Barbushe:

1. POINT OF CORRECTION
Herdsmen are not a killers group, did you hear me. Quote me anywhere. Fulani were our people who engaged themself into farm animals bussiness for a living.

2. As for the banditry, Atrocity, Kidnapping and violence was started from the southern nigeria, especially south east where a governor can easily been kidnapped during Obasanjo admistration.

N.B: We never blame Baba Buhari, but we clap for him on tackling Boko Haram & curruption. Thanks for agricultural development and NSIP.

1. See what lack of Education has done to you. Not only that you can’t spell but you don’t know how to apply inference and deference. So if I say dirty cops are responsible for shooting of armless individuals for cover ups, it means I’m saying all uniformed personnel in the Police Force are responsible ba?

We all know what you guys have done to indigenous farmers in the North, and how a lot of them have been displaced.

2. Please which group brought their Jihad war to Nigeria and how many years did it happen before Obasanjo became the President ? Answer me.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2022
ictplotter:
Wike and his G5 are fighting already loss battle.
Me and my entire household don atikulated

You are a wise Man. Follow who know Road.

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:
The bashing wey dis man go receive from those that hail him few days ago wil be HOT oo...
I.O.T

Trust them. They will abuse and insult him . Somebody that was their hero days back.
Obidients need to go for serious strategic reorientation on how to market a candidate in a turbulent political climate.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by ToniBlaize: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
Winning the north alone is not enough . mathematically obi is our next president ok let assume
Atiku get 60 percent of d northern state except north Central
Kwankwaso get 15
Tinubu got 15
Obi got 10

South south
Obi get 65 percent
Atiku get 25 percent
Tinubu get 10 percent

North Central
Atiku get 45
Obi get 40
Tinubu get 10

South east
Obi get 85 percent
Atiku get 10 percent
Tinubu get 5 percent

South West
Tinubu get 65 percent
Obi get 25 percent
Atiku gets 10

So tell me who's gonna win if not obi

South East
Obi should be 90 to 95% at best
Tinubu isn't even Guaranteed 2% talkless of 5....

South West
65% for Tinubu��� no nah... Forget this fake Campaign Love... On a presidential level... Tinubu be looking at 45-50% if they resist his bribery.... Even Ibadan no sure for Tinubu like this... Lagos is no mans land... I dunno of OGun... OSUN and Co....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by diadem10: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Which bashing? Did he tell you Peter Obi will win northern states?

Voting will go along tribal and religious lines.

S
Zombidient are uselesssss and senseless.

He said sweep the Northern states and get the required 25% in all states. But your brain still can't understand nada.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Bhol28: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2022
IRIEBOY:
lolz . Am Obidient and he his right.. am in the north and I can tell you Atiku will win it and then kwankwoso will come next..
Okay,obidense northerner
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Moventist: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Babachir is right. Atiku will sweep the Northern states he mention but he didn't mention his home State Adamawa because Adamawa is predominantly Christian and Atiku will struggle to win

Babachir is being realistic not emotional
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by hush15: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:
The bashing wey dis man go receive from those that hail him few days ago wil be HOT oo...
I.O.T

Which bashing... He just putting fact together so we can do our work well.
Peter Obi will win, i believe but even if he doesnt which he will, its anybody but Tinubu as far as am concerned.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by msughdoo: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
You lie. Obi will take North Central. Atiku will take North East. Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso will share North West with Obi getting significant votes.

Opolopoopolonio:
Likewise Tinubu cool

Actually the north will be split between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso... shocked

It's the turn of the south smiley
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Barbushe: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
NoToTerrorists:

1. See what lack of Education has done to you. Not only that you can’t spell but you don’t know how to apply inference and deference. So if I say dirty cops are responsible for shooting of armless individuals for cover ups, it means I’m saying all uniformed personnel in the Police Force are responsible ba?

We all know what you guys have done to indigenous farmers in the North, and how a lot of them have been displaced.

2. Please which group brought their Jihad war to Nigeria and how many years did it happen before Obasanjo became the President ? Answer me.

> Despite the fact that english isn't my favourite language, but i can still be able to communicate with it fluently. King Charles III can not deny it.
So, they don't tell you that Arabic is our second languege in the north and English is optional even when it come to an official assignment, did they?
I am male child to a Hausas parent. If you can't speak your mother's language fluently but english, i pity you because you are disgrace to your parent.

> Christians have a version of JAHAD which is called CRUSADE. If you don't knew that, OYO is your case.
Mr man, we had been practising Islamic religion in the north many years ago since before your ancestors knew how to cover their private parts.

N.B: if you don't have knowledge of their past, do not quote me again. no warm!
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by asanausana91: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Alpharey:

Lies from the pit of hell. Besides, what has been the situation of Nigeria since they have been in power. Ethnic sentiment have been dealing with Nigerians since it's existence.
Nigeria is not doing well now because of the decision of 3 igbos in this country.
Nzeagu carried out the first coup
Ironsi destroy the regional government and brought this calamity unity government.
Ojukwu went to war with the country that brought him up.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Ayosman1: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Are hope you guys know that the chief of defence staff is from delta state, where Okowa is from, the vice presidential candidate of PDP.
E go be like firm, election nor far again
Gozac:

I keep saying the same times without number. The tribal game SW is playing with Tinubu coupled with Wike and G5 stuff is swinging votes for Atiku in the north.
Obi will likely come 2nd, once Tinubu starts going for debates as he said that will be the end of the game for him
CDS Irabor can never be compromised by Tinubu, sources reaching us reveals plans by military to ensure peaceful elections in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Gozac: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ayosman1:

Are hope you guys know that the chief of defence staff is from delta state, where Okowa is from, the vice presidential candidate of PDP.
E go be like firm, election nor far again
Atiku is the next president, this I have seen, all metrics are working for him
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Waterlrd: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Villa12:
Obidience make una con see una Babashir lawal o grin
This is the interview he granted yesterday. Kindly listen to him .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTPW0W1iZWM
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Waterlrd: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Which bashing? Did he tell you Peter Obi will win northern states?

Voting will go along tribal and religious lines.
please listen to his latest interview yesterday...... The mischief makers are misinterpreting the man's statement. The man said that Atiku is capable of securing 25% in every state in the Northern and the question is who gets the remaining 75%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTPW0W1iZWM listen to him please.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by daygee12: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Richardonald:
were you expecting obi to sweep the North, agbadorian are all senseless, at least he has is strong base, unlike your vegetable candidate that is hoping on north to write results for him...

Then he can never be President then if he can't boast of winning high percentage from the North, so u dey among the people we dey deceive this man
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by samunaka: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Everybody is entitle to his or her opinion. One am very sure of is that there will be lot of surprises in 2023 election.

There are no surprises, you already know the pattern Nigerians vote the only surprise here is that Nigerians will fail to kick APC out of Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by isahsalee: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Who is holding the broom?, unless APC give him the broom.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Alpharey: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Nigeria is not doing well now because of the decision of 3 igbos in this country.
Nzeagu carried out the first coup
Ironsi destroy the regional government and brought this calamity unity government.
Ojukwu went to war with the country that brought him up.
Let the blame game continue. U people will continue suffering as long as you don't change your mind set
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by 989900: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

pls send me your father's number before you totally run mad it is a matter of urgency

You're free to meet him and talk to him directly in his grave. Actually, you might have that opportunity you so seek very soon.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Madups(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
You dey whine me ni? Atiku himself knows that he cant score up to 25% in any state in the south. Hope you know there are 17 states in southern nigeria.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by asanausana91: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Alpharey:

Let the blame game continue. U people will continue suffering as long as you don't change your mind set
I can feel your pain.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Alpharey: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
I can feel your pain.

Just as an feeling your ignorance
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by caracas: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Timatayo1:
Obidents make una come hear una babachir lawal. He said PDP go clear all northern state including kano na so e go be or no be so
Are you do daft that this surprises you?
Who doesn’t know Atiku will win the northern states?
He will win the northern states especially the nw n ne but obi will win the nc plus ss n se n get reasonable votes from the nw n ne especially the states with reasonable population of christians.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Let's do this on a state by state or zone by zone....bring on postulations and let's educate ourselves
bro send me your what app number and I will do my analysis and snap it to your what app number
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
989900:

You're free to meet him and talk to him directly in his grave. Actually, you might have that opportunity you so seek very soon.
send me his number are you afriad that you are getting mad?
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
bro send me your what app number and I will do my analysis and snap it to your what app number

I am sorry,I can't do that....I prefer we do it right here and other people can contribute and learn as well
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by nwaforpeterchin: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Atiku all the way no going back
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by nwaforpeterchin: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
nwaforpeterchin posted=119034656:
Atiku all the way no going back
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by shimolv: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion / 2019: Men Behind Buhari / Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.