Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Tinubu Only Popular On Nairaland & SW. The Streets Have Forgotten APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Only Popular On Nairaland & SW. The Streets Have Forgotten APC (306 Views)

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Only Popular On Nairaland & SW. The Streets Have Forgotten APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have noticed the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu is only accepted among his followers (Disciples) on very few social media platforms like Nairaland, about one or two states in the South West where he's ardent followers reside and some few diaspora supporters in places like London who are not really aware of the economic comatose and collapse the APC tolled on Nigeria.

Any keen and unbiased observer in Nigerian politics will tell you that Tinubu is only popular (as the candidate of a ruling party) but not accepted on the streets.

Take any unbiased street poll in any location even in some rural areas with no electricity across Nigeria from SW to NW to SE to NE to NC to SS, and you'll be very shocked how ordinary Nigerians resent and hate the APC's project for Presidency under Tinubu.

Anybody is free to dispute these facts, but the outcome of the 2023 General Election will give such an individual the realistic result.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Only Popular On Nairaland & SW. The Streets Have Forgotten APC by OKOATA(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
I doubt he will win more than 1 state in SW and the state he can do a bit well is Kwara state in NC cos most are predominantly Muslims. Even the Kwara we have christians dominated areas so it might even be hard for him to win any state in Nigeria, I see Tinubu finishing 3rd or 4th behind Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Only Popular On Nairaland & SW. The Streets Have Forgotten APC by dat9jaguy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
If you truly believe what you wrote up there then you are setting yourself up for the greatest heartbreak in February.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's (LP) Leads In Nigerians Decide Poll: APC And PDP Follow / Enugu Man Designs Car / Gov Sanwo-olu Must Stop Sola-giwa's Mission To Impose PDP Stalwart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.