Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) (2630 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Penguin2: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
CNN International has made a report about the arrest and torture of the young student, Adamu, who made a tweet against her.

This is not good for Nigeria’s image as regards freedom of speech and human rights.

https:///9O7UisvxGF

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
good

2 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by slimfit1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
When you think she has class, she ends up disappointing you with her fat face. She won't arrest the kabals or kabba running her husband's government but has the nerves to chase after innocent-school kids.

24 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Penguin2: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
slimfit1:
When you think she has class, she ends up disappointing you with her fat face. She won't arrest the kabals or kabba running her husband's government but has the nerves to chase after innocent-school kids.
Don’t mind her…

Now, the embarrassment is on the international level. The world will now have to judge if what the guy said is true or not.

That someone who was like broom in 2015, is now fat, shapeless and rounded like an elephant, and she said we have no right to ask questions.

If Patience arrested all those who made disparaging tweets about her when she was First Lady, half of Nigeria would be in prison by now.

I’m sure they released that boy because they found out he’s a young terrorist, if not, his journey for long.

18 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by slimfit1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind her…

Now, the embarrassment is on the international level. The world will now have to judge if what the guy said is true or not.

That someone who was like broom in 2015, is now fat, shapeless and rounded like an elephant, and she said we have no right to ask questions.

If Patience arrested all those who made disparaging tweets about her when she was First Lady, half of Nigeria would be in prison by now.

I’m sure they released that boy because they found out he’s a young terrorist, if not, his journey for long.

I wonder where all our lawyers are and the NASS while Buhari's family is abusing all the citizens.

5 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by socialmediaman: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNg I’m surprised you stopped campaigning for the boy who was bullied to be arrested and sent to jail

I’m still asking for clarification, are you a victim of Stockholm Syndrome?

2 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by ganisucks(f): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Before you know it, ENDSARS part 2 will just start like that. Maybe this time, they'll call it Occupy-Aisha.

slimfit1:

According to reports from multiple sources, her weight gain was brought about by biological factors ie: illness. So please, do not body shame her, because first lady or not; she's simply a woman going through a hard time, and so needs our prayers and support. Please spare some time to pray for her health. We are all human.

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Plus10(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cannot still believe that thisame woman that was frying and eating akara with women towards 2015 general elections could be this heartless.

6 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by MasterJayJay: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
You fat, come dey form kick boxer. Na you don fracture your leg.

If you want to kick, there are special gowns for it.

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by slimfit1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
ganisucks:
Before you know it, ENDSARS part 2 will just start like that. Maybe this time, they'll call it Occupy-Aisha.

According to reports from multiple sources, her weight gain was brought about by biological factors ie: illness. So please, do not body shame her, because first lady or not; she's simply a woman going through a hard time, and so needs our prayers and support. Please spare some time to pray for her health. We are all human.

I've always defended her this I will not accept. We all have one thing or the other we are going through we don't because of that kill someone or abuse our power.

2 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by ganisucks(f): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
slimfit1:

I've always defended her this I will not accept. We all have one thing or the other we are going through we don't because of that kill someone or abuse our power.
I understand Aisha. I went through similar issues in high school and college. People can be so mean when it comes to making fun of above weight individuals. If I had the kind of power Aisha has now in highschool; there's no telling what I would have done to my trolls and transgressors. To err is human.

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone who knows this woman pre-2015 would think she was a saint, but time has brought out the true Aisha Buhari. A despot and dictator wife is also a despot and dictator

2 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Soulsymbol99: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Incase u dnt knw there is Wahala for ogas @ d top this time around. Remember is a nobody dat kept former deputy senate president in detention in a foreign land till date. The God of all the innocent bloods wasted in this country hv cm for vengeance.
Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thanks to everyone that tagged CNN.

There should be no hiding place for them. Now this one has ruined her reputation internationally. By next year, she would become a nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by slimfit1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
ganisucks:

I understand Aisha. I went through similar issues in high school and college. People can be so mean when it comes to making fun of above weight individuals. If I had the kind of power Aisha has now in highschool; there's no telling what I would have done to my trolls and transgressors. To err is human.

We all did, it's worse when you kidnap somebody's child to show power. If she had gone with the camera to tell the guy up I would have respected her but to kidnap it's not right.

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
This OROBO woman

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by foxxydude: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
The part where she fractured her leg while trying a Wrestling manoeuvre on the poor boy nearly killed me with laff grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by nairanaira12: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2022
This is the rotten egg that spent thw last 8 years of his life defending.
How you defend shame without feeling empty is baffling.

has a thing for morally rotten politicians. He has now switch to defending a drug dealer and his uncouth wife.

It's like is destined to spend his life defending backwardness.

Talk about hard luck.

Watch him report to the mods with his alternative moniker, nlpolicewoman. grin
The national enemy is very easy to predict. grin

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by nairanaira12: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2022
ganisucks:

You cursed the hell out of Patience Jonathan, calling her shepopotamus. Yet, she never harassed anyone for that
Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Warriorplus(m): 2:00am On Dec 09, 2022
She just exposed herself the more, the boy isn't wrong tho.
Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:15am On Dec 09, 2022
All hail the suicide bomber from Yola! grin

Shepopotamus!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Obidient4life2: 2:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Shameless woman! See the kind disgrace her family has brought to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by omonnakoda: 2:52am On Dec 09, 2022
ganisucks:

Multiple sources that are top secret but known to you and your family only?

All weight gain is brought about by BIOLOGICAL factors

ALL

There is no weight gain brought about by NON-BIOLOGICAL factors

Weight gain is a BIOLOGICAL phenomenon

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Gadafii: 3:21am On Dec 09, 2022
I thought this woman would be a better First Lady

If mama peace arrested people who called her names and trolled her, she would have arrested the entire country, small whining dem whine this one she run call police nonsense and First Lady

Likes for mama peace, share for Orobo

Make we settle score sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by 9jaBloke: 4:38am On Dec 09, 2022
She should have ignored that tweet.
Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by dyera(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2022
If you are wondering why Aisha Buhari suddenly lost her senses and destroyed the good reputation that she built for eight years, see the image below for the answer.

2 Likes

Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by Niwdog(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2022
They called mama peace shepopotamus
Between she and mama peace who is the real hippopotamus

Akpa kpu woman
Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by omowolewa: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Our First Lady should learn how to ignore. A equally go for anger management courses

African Mum, she wan teach him a lesson.

A nobody will just use your personality to be somebody.
Re: CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture) by naturefellow(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Let me drop this here... [runs off thread]

(1) (Reply)

Every Cabinet Member Supporting Tinubu Must Resign / Lagos State Water Corporation Website / Ogun State Governorship, The Fact !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.