Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Alh Atiku Abubakar Pray For A Better Health To An Islamic Scholar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alh Atiku Abubakar Pray For A Better Health To An Islamic Scholar. (197 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alh Atiku Abubakar Pray For A Better Health To An Islamic Scholar. by Arafat2022: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have just received disturbing news that Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, the leader of the Tijjaniyya Islamic Movement in Nigeria, is unwell.

Considering the outstanding leadership and friendship the revered Sheikh shares with people across the country, I am sending my best wishes for his speedy recovery and good health.

Get well soon Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi and may Almighty Allah continue to preserve, protect and strengthen you for the continued service to our people. -AA

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: Alh Atiku Abubakar Pray For A Better Health To An Islamic Scholar. by Jostoman: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
The power of God will heal him, get well soon sheikh dahiru

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Secular Or Islamic State? / Gala Night: Art Of Technology Lagos 4.0 Microsoft Signed To Partner With Lagos / Governor Sanwo-olu Collects Reprinted PVC As INEC Begins Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.