Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Do You Know Mbappe Is An African Descent From Cameroon? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Know Mbappe Is An African Descent From Cameroon? (505 Views)

Why Mbappe Is Said To Be Brazil's Goalkeeper Dida's Son Asides Facial Look Alike / Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent / CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Mbappe Is An African Descent From Cameroon? by SReporters: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
French and PSG sensation, Kylian Mbappe’s dad is a Cameroonian, while his mother’s origin can be traced to Algeria.

The footballer was born in Paris and he decided to play for the French senior national team.

“My nationality is French but my origins are Algerian and Cameroonian. I cannot deny my origins and I am very happy,” Mbappe said.

Born in France, he's a citizen of France by birth and he's right in his decision to play for his nationality against his country of origin, Cameroon.

It's no secret majority of french players are from Africa.

Mbappe dubbed the next big thing in football has been a revelation for France and PSG.

He has been France best player and considered a future Balon D'Or winner.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/08/do-you-know-kylian-mbappe-is-an-african-descent-from-cameroon/

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mbappe Is An African Descent From Cameroon? by Kipaji: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Yes, I know he is from my country.
But unfortunately he plays for the colonizer today.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Mbappe Is An African Descent From Cameroon? by SReporters: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kipaji:

Well mind you, he was born in the country of the colonizers meaning by birth, he's a citizen of France

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mbappe Is An African Descent From Cameroon? by TheCongo2: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kipaji:

This is what happens when you let the “colonizers” train your players.
There are so many local players in Cameroon but you don’t give a damn about your local players. You are looking at players who aren’t fully yours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Amazing Goal Osimhen Scored That Is Breaking The Internet / Nice Predict - Today's Sure Banker Tips Won 100% / Bayern Munich Didn’t Want An African As The Top Earner- Sadio Mane’s Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.