Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) (46369 Views)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Troops Avert Deadly Attack On Worshippers At Katsina Mosque / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 3:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Why bringing Asiwaju into this trash. No body ever stop the Church from voting for him because his a Christan. Continue the bigotry you will all learn the hard way. Competency can not be bought in the market. It is earn. I encourage all his Christan supporter to continue to fast and pray hence,

5 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by RexTramadol1: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Obi, dey play.
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2022
omonla10:
Tinubu will be the biggest looser in this election simply because obi will share a significant percentage in southwest votes where he largely relies on. Obi will have minimum 30% Lagos votes.

we are at a time where u cannot see even an average Yoruba man or market woman publicly endorsing BAT. I was in d brt yesterday and u need to see how everyone was against him and his party.
lol ... Spoken words during argument dey entirely different fr being in action (casting)on election day.
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Obi everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:10am On Dec 09, 2022
If he like make he shutdown all the churches in the world, he will not come 3rd in the upcoming election. You people will cry ehn

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by euwalaka: 4:10am On Dec 09, 2022
IF YOU WAN CRY SAY OBI DE GO CHURCH TO CHURCH YOU ARE FREE. NO SO GOD WANT AM.

9 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by jasmeel: 4:16am On Dec 09, 2022
E dey rushhhh.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by ifihearam: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Next would be Redeemed camp uninvited.

yeye man, face your campaign and stop looking for cheap popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by PureMe01: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
If he like make he shutdown all the churches in the world, he will not come 3rd in the upcoming election. You people will cry ehn
You are right.He can NEVER come 3rd. He's the number 1 next year. He's your president next year

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by PureMe01: 4:41am On Dec 09, 2022
ifihearam:
Next would be Redeemed camp uninvited.

yeye man, face your campaign and stop looking for cheap popularity.

Nawa o. So you cry reach this level?

Make e no go church again? Na em tell your agbado master to choose bokoharam commander as VP? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by pfadom: 4:49am On Dec 09, 2022
That's why they call you social media ghost. As old as you are - like for Obi...

You no dey shame?

CEwog91:
grin like for Obi. Share for tinubu
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by darediamond(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:
Oyedepo & Co did more than this before prior to 2015. They campaigned opening against Buhari, even threatened the gate of hell against anyone who vote for him but yet lose their polling units.

Like I said we've passed through this route before and came out victorious!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
to make life wickedly Harder the more Ordinary Nigerians Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by CEwog91(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2022
pfadom:
That's why they call you social media ghost. As old as you are - like for Obi...

You no dey shame?

painment,if reverse was the case you won't talk. Ordinary party, structureless for that matter giving tinubu and co sleepless nights

11 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Alpharey: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol I pity you.

Las las una go cry "rigging" after February election.

Sometimes I wonder if you people actually live in Nigeria with me or are you typing from abroad. Election should be based on competence and ability to perform and not by ethnic sentiment. Las las na everybody go suffer am if things go bad. I guess one dollar is equal to one naira in your own part of Nigeria. grin

7 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Alpharey: 4:57am On Dec 09, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
I wonder when Peter Obi will go to mosque to worship with the Muslim

Or at least get a Muslim wife.. grin

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by asatemple(f): 4:58am On Dec 09, 2022
The people's choice

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Alpharey: 5:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:
Oyedepo & Co did more than this before prior to 2015. They campaigned opening against Buhari, even threatened the gate of hell against anyone who vote for him but yet lose their polling units.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

After they failed to vote out Buhari, what is the shape of the country now that the same Buhari is now the president. That should have been your major concern. Oyibo people don't think like we Africans, that is why they succeed. Even you that is typing this is preferred than these old ancestors vying for the presidency

9 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Tflex01:
We should compensate him with CAN president after coming 4th in next February election.

God can not be mocked.

Yes, God cannot be mocked because he is the creator of all men and if one man claimed his own religion is superior than the other, then, common and spiritual sense dictate that he should be told no religion is superior or an appendage to the other.
A man that believe that average northerners will not vote a christain VP and he went to chose the same man with his religion faith. You cannot take advantage of your soft target and expect the rest to fold their own hands. Tinubu soft target is his Muslim brothers and sisters and that it seems working for him because ordinarily muslims that hate APC are now rooting for Tinubu.
Christains wake up. If the Muslim-muslim succeed, the bad precedence has be set and the Muslim world would tell you Nigeria is an Islamic nation, as they are claiming now that muslims are the majority in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, Peter Obi is not a clergy man, so he doesn't need a post in CAN. You can give that to Osinbajo or Omokri.
Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
Send him an invitation and try him if he will not come.
Obi wi be live in any mosque you invite him.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

But is Oyedepo not justified. He saw the end from the beginning by the spirit of God and he warned us but we refused to heed to what the spirit was saying then. I was even part of those abusing him then because I campaign vigorously for Buhari then.
You should have justify it with what he said and what later happened.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Minajesty18(f): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2022
If Obi wins he will be taken for granted in power. Terrorism might even go outta hand. He's a good man though but not fit as president for a rugged Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by fastseo: 5:20am On Dec 09, 2022
WarriAproko:
Atiku should just forget about the Southern region
PDP are fools. They are only interested in highest bider. Had it been they presented the best candidates peter obi won't leave but rather stay and they combine and defeat APC.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But is Oyedepo not justified. He saw the end from the beginning by the spirit of God and he warned us but we refused to heed to what the spirit was saying then. I was even part of those abusing him then because I campaign vigorously for Buhari then.
You should have justify it with what he said and what later happened.

If he sees the 'end from beginning' according to you, he could have easily see who's going to win the election regardless of what the administration turns to be.
Besides it's not everyone that is crying as some benefitted and may even see the Buhari govt as God sent.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by aluma(m): 5:26am On Dec 09, 2022
By today or 2marow the biggest one loading the redeem christian church of God una never see anything
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by scobaba: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Peterobi90:
You pick muslim/muslim ticket, yet complain that the only christian presidential candidate is playing religious card... undecided

My brother the thing no shock u?
This country is a joke. The other one went to North and said u don't need an Igbo person to be President.

E go clear them for eye. 2023 is here already.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Parrot69: 5:33am On Dec 09, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol ... Spoken words during argument dey entirely different fr being in action (casting)on election day.
"As a man thinkers, so his heart is.."
Dey there dey day dream, soon e go clear for your eyes. Ode!
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 5:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Tflex01:
We should compensate him with CAN president after coming 4th in next February election.

God can not be mocked.

Do u need bucket ?
This is not Chatham house that Tinubu went there to disgrace us.
We have over 100nationals at shiloh and the message is clear
We want Obi. The world is seeing it that we want Obi

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by MiaBeer(m): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
The best you can do is change your name to ‘Mr Wonder’. Please stay away from sniper and transformers for now.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Highvotage: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2022
akaleb2015:
he would still go to redeemed, deeper life, trem but he would not go to all the churces

Going to churches/mosque will not win election for anyone in Nigeria because there is not polling units in church or mosque you go.
Also, there are people of different political parties in that same church/mosque as well.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by israel90: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

Apc knew in 2019 that people were against them dat is y they stop d use of electronic transfer of results to enable them rig but now it won’t walk because electronic transfer of results stand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Released / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.