Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) (46391 Views)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Troops Avert Deadly Attack On Worshippers At Katsina Mosque / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by DestinyNigga: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Tflex01:
We should compensate him with CAN president after coming 4th in next February election.

God can not be mocked.

We will definitely make Thiefinubu chief Imman after His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi become president of Nigeria by 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2022
akaleb2015:
he would still go to redeemed, deeper life, trem but he would not go to all the churces
Him nor go fit near that deeper life, especially during this election period. Trust me
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Patriotsleague: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Obi is an evil politician, dividing the people through religion.
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by ChrisP92(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2022
As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by palsenator(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
Obi is popular within the Christian community.
e

E pain you? Go hug transformers.

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by friday2011(m): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
I wonder when Peter Obi will go to mosque to worship with the Muslim

Same way your drug Lord Tinubu has attended church services right. Grow up and be reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Tflex01:
We should compensate him with CAN president after coming 4th in next February election.

God can not be mocked.

Time to change baba pampers pls. Clean it very well

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by rummmy: 6:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:
Oyedepo & Co did more than this before prior to 2015. They campaigned opening against Buhari, even threatened the gate of hell against anyone who vote for him but yet lose their polling units.

Like I said we've passed through this route before and came out victorious!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
president of old age immates association of Nigeria ,south west chapter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by chiboycue: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi deserves to be the next President come 2023. He is currently the best Presidential Candidate. He is the Man of the Nigerian People.

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Dshocker:
The APC supporters are wishing that their candidate have the type of physical strength President Peter Obi has.
No be lie grin

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Mr President

May God almighty continue to bless and strengthen you

We Love You, Nigerians Love you. Come 2023, Nigerians will vote en-masse for you .

5 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by olatuns2017: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Peter Obi Shuts Down Shiloh 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7cdjDdhTFo

70% of those who prophesied PMB would die before 2022 have all gone.
Lord,let my enemies take my position in death ��
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Premiumwriter: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:
Oyedepo & Co did more than this before prior to 2015. They campaigned opening against Buhari, even threatened the gate of hell against anyone who vote for him but yet lose their polling units.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
lols you are clueless.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by jhonsyene: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2022
The church and the game.......
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by riverbird: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Chukzy44:
As e dey pain them na so e dey sweet us grin grin grin grin...

As e dey sweet us na so e dey pain Dem...... grin,

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Parrot69:

"As a man thinkers, so his heart is.."
Dey there dey day dream, soon e go clear for your eyes. Ode!
I'm not surprised...when argument doesn't go the way of Obidients they instantly become insultive.

Obi can't win. People should try understand dynamics of Nigeria politics.

He(Obi) will win but probably in the future.
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by templeRun20(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:

So that una go kidnap am or kill am?
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by tyinfinity: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Obisilly Pandora going for deliverance over the wrath of the spirit of ojukwu tormenting him in his sleep.Untill obi peter Go back to APGA he is not going to be delivered
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=lendahand post=119013237]Asiwaju shot himself in the foot when he played the religion card, we go run am reach end...[ Lol. they don turn it to muslims vs christians. But they will regret las las.]
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Sermwell(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2022
ifihearam:
Next would be Redeemed camp uninvited.

yeye man, face your campaign and stop looking for cheap popularity.
Have you seen where an uninvited guest is sitting on the front row?

Have you seen where an uninvited guest is recognized in an event, while other attendees cheer? Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2022
lendahand:
Asiwaju shot himself in the foot when he played the religion card, we go run am reach end...

We go show them say christians no be mumu as them dey reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

Different scenarios.

Buhari didn't run with a moslem moslem ticket. Tinubu's moslem moslem ticket will never fly

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by skj1377(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Honestly I was in the same position as you and I have huge regrets now. I have started respecting pastor Oyedepo after the last incident. Buhari was such a disaster. I see Nigeria coming to an end with obi presidency which will not be a bad thing for Yoruba Nation.
IfnobeGod20:

But is Oyedepo not justified. He saw the end from the beginning by the spirit of God and he warned us but we refused to heed to what the spirit was saying then. I was even part of those abusing him then because I campaign vigorously for Buhari then.
You should have justify it with what he said and what later happened.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by LordEclipse: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Our president in the Lord.. Much love
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Tillies: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi gives sensible Nigerians hope for a better tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2022
yetunsbay:

I'm not surprised...when argument doesn't go the way of Obidients they instantly become insultive.

Obi can't win. People should try understand dynamics of Nigeria politics.

He(Obi) will win but probably in the future.
The dynamic changed with the introduction of the BVAS, Emefiele latest monetary policies and aftermath of the endsars.

The EndSARS movement revealed to the youth that they have the power to make a change

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

And what positive addition did Buhari winning the election add to ur life?

1 Like

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by ChristineC: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol I pity you.

Las las una go cry "rigging" after February election.
no amount of rigging sef fit make agbado president

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by oscarlamba: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2022
U mean that he pass through that useless toll gate-sango road. Him try oo
Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Bigchristo: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
sentiments nor good Mr. Peter Obi represent all faith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) by Gandrova: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2022
lendahand:
Asiwaju shot himself in the foot when he played the religion card, we go run am reach end...
You are toddler in politics. You don't know anything about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.