Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer (910 Views)

Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning everyone here and happy weekend, hope we are all doing well...

For those who did not follow the story from beginning...

David Peter Oloche whose images and phone numbers will be appearing below is a liar and a dangerous scammer...

He's still on the run with my 400k, he's number have started going again, but he doesn't pick my calls, and if I use another number, the moment he hears my voice he'll end the call..

I've counted my losses, I'm still repaying that loan till today... It will never be well with him anywhere he finds himself..

I'm posting this so that everyone should take note, avoid him, he's a liar and a scammer..

His phone numbers...
+(213)5339351
Pls as many that can help, repost in any social media for me.. I've reported him to the relevant authorities..

1 Like

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2022
He has also unfriended me on Facebook

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2022
When he discovered that I posted it on Nairaland, he quickly registered using the moniker "Davoo27" he denied they cash I gave to him, but admitted the 200k transfer that I made, when he saw that he could not answer important questions, he logged out...

1 Like

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
I know that the money is gone, I've accepted that, but there's a need for reposting it again..
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by chatinent: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
What if I told you that you could actually track him down to his house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by jullary(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Track him its easy. I did for one guy too.hope u still keep the transfer receipt

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:
the person that I wanted to help me track him, the money that they are asking for is much...
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
jullary:
Track him its easy. I did for one guy too.hope u still keep the transfer receipt
yes sir, I still have the receipt saved.. Where is ur base?
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by ahnie: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:
I know you're good with things like this.i have seen you did same some times back.

Pls kindly help op.

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by ahnie: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2022
pstemma1990:
yes sir, I still have the receipt saved.. Where is ur base?
Pls go with chatinent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Pls go with chatinent.
OK ma
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:
sir pls is there anything u can do for me on that, I'm 90 percent sure that he's still very close...
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by chatinent: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

I know you're good with things like this.i have seen you did same some times back.

Pls kindly help op.

Nwanyioma, truth is that it's feasible...but most Nigerians who you track for aren't honest. After you agree on certain terms, it begins to change when you begin and you begin to see other things they clouded. Some wouldn't even pay for a standard service and when they opt for a lower charge with fewer services, they expect more later at the same cost.

4 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:

Nwanyioma, truth is that it's feasible...but most Nigerians who you track for aren't honest. After you agree on certain terms, it begins to changed when you begin and you begin to see other things they clouded. Some wouldn't even pay for a standard service and when they opt for a lower charge with a fewer services, they expect more later at the same cost.
I don't think I have anything to hide, I've been on this forum since 2013.... Just tell me what and what that I need to provide, if I can, I'll notify u, if I can't, I'll still late u know.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by ahnie: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:

Nwanyioma, truth is that it's feasible...but most Nigerians who you track for aren't honest. After you agree on certain terms, it begins to change when you begin and you begin to see other things they clouded. Some wouldn't even pay for a standard service and when they opt for a lower charge with fewer services, they expect more later at the same cost.
I understand,you guys should work something out.
Cc
Op
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by ahnie: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2022
pstemma1990:
I don't think I have anything to hide, I've been on this forum since 2013.... Just tell me what and what that I need to provide, if I can, I'll notify u, if I can't, I'll still late u know.
Send him a mail so you guys can work it out....the culprit would be caught.

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by chatinent: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2022
pstemma1990:
chatinent@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by sisisioge: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2022
OP, did you report him to his church? You know that messing with his public image draws him out....hope you did that.

If you track him, are you going to report to the people around him to further mess with his image or use police to pick him up?

The whole matter is just so annoying....and its costing you more money.

Even though he unfriended you, you can still tag him from your account. Also try to get your friends or friends you have in common to tag him on posts. It is well.

Let me tell you what my sister, friends and I did to a scammer a while back. So my sister bought one of those wonder locally made cream from Nigeria while she was in Canada. It was supposed to make her black shine o. Seller charged her over 140k to cover the cream and shipping. Unfortunately, seller sent cream without a label and it was returned by Canny as it contradicted their import rules. My sis reached out to seller to complain about why cream didnt even have label and wasnt packaged well. Seller said that's how she sells her own o. Anyways, my sis asked for a refund and seller said she won't be refunding shipping cost even though it was her fault. Sis agreed. Oya send money....it became story. Seller is a big Instagram seller o and she dragged on for like 4 months.

Sis then mentioned it to me and I told a friend who was then a sort of IG expert user. She then advised that sis posts the story on her own page tagging seller and then get us her followers to comment on the posts while tagging same seller. We did this and gave her like 20 tags in 30mins. Aunty seller ignored us. That's how friend advised that we start tagging her influencers and friends too....eg, @ABC, pls help us beg your scammer friend to pay us back our money o. Or @def be careful the kind of people you associate your good brand with. Etc. The sillly seller paid back within 20mins after those being tagged reached out to her to complain and she begged to have the posts deleted.

Moral, if he wont answer you, start tagging the pastor on his friends list, his brother, his wife and everyone around him. If he blocks you from seeing his friends list, search out people with similar surnames with him and see if they listed him as their friends, then tag them too. While you are willing to totally absorb the cost of this your naivety, you shouldn't go down without a fight. In the long run, he will realise how cheaply he threw away his credibility as the internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by Foodqueen(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:

Very true about the clouded.

It takes two to tangle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
sisisioge:
OP, did you report him to his church? You know that messing with his public image draws him out....hope you did that.

If you track him, are you going to report to the people around him to further mess with his image or use police to pick him up?

The whole matter is just so annoying....and its costing you more money.

Even though he unfriended you, you can still tag him from your account. Also try to get your friends or friends you have in common to tag him on posts. It is well.

Let me tell you what my sister, friends and I did to a scammer a while back. So my sister bought one of those wonder locally made cream from Nigeria while she was in Canada. It was supposed to make her black shine o. Seller charged her over 140k to cover the cream and shipping. Unfortunately, seller sent cream without a label and it was returned by Canny as it contradicted their import rules. My sis reached out to seller to complain about why cream didnt even have label and wasnt packaged well. Seller said that's how she sells her own o. Anyways, my sis asked for a refund and seller said she won't be refunding shipping cost even though it was her fault. Sis agreed. Oya send money....it became story. Seller is a big Instagram seller o and she dragged on for like 4 months.

Sis then mentioned it to me and I told a friend who was then a sort of IG expert user. She then advised that sis posts the story on her own page tagging seller and then get us her followers to comment on the posts while tagging same seller. We did this and gave her like 20 tags in 30mins. Aunty seller ignored us. That's how friend advised that we start tagging her influencers and friends too....eg, @ABC, pls help us beg your scammer friend to pay us back our money o. Or @def be careful the kind of people you associate your good brand with. Etc. The sillly seller paid back within 20mins after those being tagged reached out to her to complain and she begged to have the posts deleted.

Moral, if he wont answer you, start tagging the pastor on his friends list, his brother, his wife and everyone around him. If he blocks you from seeing his friends list, search out people with similar surnames with him and see if they listed him as their friends, then tag them too. While you are willing to totally absorb the cost of this your naivety, you shouldn't go down without a fight. In the long run, he will realise how cheaply he threw away his credibility as the internet never forgets.
Thanks ma, once I'm able to track him, I'll pick him up with the police, the arrangement is already on ground, but the police here does not have the equipments for tracking, it's only Sars, but the money they are asking is much....

Like I said earlier, I may not get the money back, but I want to make sure that he doesn't use his name again for anything reasonable..

Once u search his name on Google search engine, the scam will pop up...

As for the church, I went there, but no body knows him... The church it's actually a big church, and he has also stop going there because the church is also close to my house....

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:

I've emailed u.
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by laluski(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
pstemma1990:
I know that the money is gone, I've accepted that, but there's a need for reposting it again..
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by johhbekeboh09: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone here and happy weekend, hope we are all doing well...

For those who did not follow the story from beginning...

David Peter Oloche whose images and phone numbers will be appearing below is a liar and a dangerous scammer...

He's still on the run with my 400k, he's number have started going again, but he doesn't pick my calls, and if I use another number, the moment he hears my voice he'll end the call..

I've counted my losses, I'm still repaying that loan till today... It will never be well with him anywhere he finds himself..

I'm posting this so that everyone should take note, avoid him, he's a liar and a scammer..

His phone numbers...
+(213)5339351
Pls as many that can help, repost in any social media for me.. I've reported him to the relevant authorities..

So far you no disclose the nature of business between both Then what's the point of warning NLs no to do business with him

1 Like

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
johhbekeboh09:

So far you no disclose the nature of business between both Then what's the point of warning NLs no to do business with him
check my previous posts... Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by kkins25(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:

Is ur writing service a cover-up?? hahahha hahaha.. U be assassin?? hahahahah
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by chatinent: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
kkins25:
Is ur writing service a cover-up?? hahahha hahaha.. U be assassin?? hahahahah

I do many things for a living, chief.

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by kkins25(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:

I do many things for a living, chief.
It would seem so. just couldn't resist the joke.
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:50am On Dec 10, 2022
It takes two to tango

Foodqueen:

Very true about the clouded.

It takes two to tangle.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by IceColdVeins(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2022
9JAFULLBREED:
It takes two to tango

she said what she said grin
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by Unclesamo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks ma, once I'm able to track him, I'll pick him up with the police, the arrangement is already on ground, but the police here does not have the equipments for tracking, it's only Sars, but the money they are asking is much....

Like I said earlier, I may not get the money back, but I want to make sure that he doesn't use his name again for anything reasonable..

Once u search his name on Google search engine, the scam will pop up...

As for the church, I went there, but no body knows him... The church it's actually a big church, and he has also stop going there because the church is also close to my house....

Was it the popular nairaland charcoal that's been flooding every post with new monicker u last had issues with?
Re: Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer by pstemma1990: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Unclesamo:

Was it the popular nairaland charcoal that's been flooding every post with new monicker u last had issues with?
No sir... It was a young guy that lives around my area, I didn't know much about him, but I knew where he lives, and I was also aware that he was into the business...

Wanted partnering with him, so I borrowed money from a friend. 300k added my own 100k.. And gave to him...

He went to the place he usually buy the charcoal... He was updating me, but when it was time to remit the agreed amount, stories started coming in..

He didn't come back again till date, he blocked me on all social medias..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Things Going Bad For Me. / Has this ever happened to anyone? / Family Re-union: Give It A Shot This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.