Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Really Need Advice Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Need Advice Pls (953 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 9:24pm On Jan 17
Pls I just wanna know if anything else is really wrong with me
I have been depressed for up to 7 months
Lost two businesses last year
My wife ran into huge debt which led to police arresting her and even she sold my things without my knowledge , every time when I ask her what was going on she would tell me nothing, I never knew she had sold many things I don’t use often in my house (big amount). Other things happen but in short it led to our divorce and she has my kid because my kid is only 1 year and 6 month.
Since like 7 months now I haven’t gotten a job or raise money for another business, it’s by Gods grace and family that I am surviving right now.
All these things makes me really depressed to extent that I don’t even go out no more because so many have even said it to my face that I was rich and now I have nothing, it’s really bitter. I have tried all my best to at least be happy and trust that every thing will fall in place again but it’s not possible for me to stop being depressed
Pls what can I do at this point, I really need help because I don’t want the devil to use me. I keep applying jobs and went for interviews but not successful , I tried to get along with one of my neighbor very beautiful girl , also got along with another girl thinking they would help me get out of this depression but No, I do not know what I can do again
Pls what can I do to help myself or how can you help me I don’t want to keep thinking too much like this , it’s very injurious to my health

I’m not looking for women , I’m only looking for a way to fight my depression while looking for a job. Talking to people can get me out of depression, I’ve tried to get closer to some older friends and friends I think can help me but nobody gives money or job easily at this time , everyone just fighting for themselves.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by JUSTHELPME2024: 9:28pm On Jan 17
Though times sir...

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by osmosis101(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17
Tough time is a phase,nt foreva....may ur road be rough.. U cant xpect everything to be rosy everytime... Its part of d story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by worried222: 9:33pm On Jan 17
Jesus Christ is the prince of peace my brother.
Only him can give your soul peace.
Seek for him!

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by ayterajah(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17
Change of environment is what you really need for now

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by perfectsusanoo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17
When it rains it pours.
i'd suggest you learn a skill to keep you preoccupied and make it less strenous to heal and sort tinz out.
its surprising your hopes are on women, no rich male friends?
they left? Or you dont roll with gees? Or ...

A bachelor's take.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by muller101(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17
"You tried to get along with one of your neighbor a beautiful girl"

YOU ARE NOT READY TO GET OUT OF DEPRESSION.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jan 17
Hardunmhi:
■ Pls what can I do at this point, I really need help because I don’t want the devil to use me. I keep applying jobs and went for interviews but not successful , I tried to get along with one of my neighbor very beautiful girl , also got along with another girl thinking they would help me get out of this depression but No, I do not know what I can do again
Pls what can I do to help myself or how can you help me I don’t want to keep thinking too much like this , it’s very injurious to my health
You no get job but woman be your priority? Your ex left with your child and you are probably not able to provide for the child after all that has happened, yet woman dey your mind? Na wa 0! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 10:58pm On Jan 17
perfectsusanoo:
When it rains it pours.
i'd suggest you learn a skill to keep you preoccupied and make it less strenous to heal and sort tinz out.

A bachelor's take.

Kindly try and understand what you read my hopes are not on women, thanks
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 10:59pm On Jan 17
Kobojunkie:
You no get job but woman be your priority? Your ex left with your child and you are probably not able to provide for the child after all that has happened, yet woman dey your mind? Na wa 0! lipsrsealed

Learn to read and understand sir, thanks
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 11:00pm On Jan 17
muller101:
"You tried to get along with one of your neighbor a beautiful girl"

YOU ARE NOT READY TO GET OUT OF DEPRESSION.

I’m looking to get out that’s why I try looking for what can help me while looking for a job sir. I’m not looking for women I’m looking for way to get out of my depression why trying to get something else to do. Thanks
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 11:03pm On Jan 17
I’m not looking for women , I’m only looking for a way to fight my depression while looking for a job. Talking to people can get me out of depression, I’ve tried to get closer to some older friends and friends I think can help me but nobody gives money or job easily at this time , everyone just fighting for themselves
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by muller101(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17
Hardunmhi:

I’m looking to get out that’s why I try looking for what can help me while looking for a job sir. I’m not looking for women I’m looking for way to get out of my depression why trying to get something else to do. Thanks
That's not the way out bro. Another woman isn't the solution now.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 11:13pm On Jan 17
perfectsusanoo:
When it rains it pours.

A bachelor's take.

Swears they left
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 11:13pm On Jan 17
muller101:
That's not the way out bro. Another woman isn't the solution now.
Okay
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by fyzaila: 12:26am On Jan 18
Your problem is money, not depression. Try get a means of getting money first legally o and see if depression didn't not find it's square root.

I pray you get a source of income soon dear.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Jan 18
Hardunmhi:
■ Learn to read and understand sir, thanks
Read what exactly? Your marriage fell apart and life turned hard but one thing you did not fail to do is think of getting other women into your messy life. No be so? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by jaszplus12(m): 8:58am On Jan 18
Hardunmhi:
My wife ran into huge debt which led to police arresting her and even she sold my things without my knowledge , every time when I ask her what was going on she would tell me nothing, I never knew she had sold many things I don’t use often in my house (big amount). Other things happen but in short it led to our divorce and she has my kid because my kid is only 1 year and 6 month.
Since like 7 months now I haven’t gotten a job or raise money for another business, it’s by Gods grace and family that I am surviving right now.
All these things makes me really depressed to extent that I don’t even go out no more because so many have even said it to my face that I was rich and now I have nothing, it’s really bitter. I have tried all my best to at least be happy and trust that every thing will fall in place again but it’s not possible for me to stop being depressed
Pls what can I do at this point, I really need help because I don’t want the devil to use me. I keep applying jobs and went for interviews but not successful , I tried to get along with one of my neighbor very beautiful girl , also got along with another girl thinking they would help me get out of this depression but No, I do not know what I can do again

I’m not looking for women , I’m only looking for a way to fight my depression while looking for a job. Talking to people can get me out of depression, I’ve tried to get closer to some older friends and friends I think can help me but nobody gives money or job easily at this time , everyone just fighting for themselves.
First, go and see your wife and baby, try to reconcile and repair your broken relationship. I don't agree that you're divorced, it's just the harsh circumstances that led to separation and being that she had series of issues with the police. It's not easy.
Then, since you already have a knack for business, why not seek a small loan and put hands together with your wife to set up a small business again, start small and watch it grow... forget about new relationship it won't work but lead to more heartbreak.
I'm sorry that this is all I can offer for now.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 9:24am On Jan 18
jaszplus12:

First, go and see your wife and baby, try to reconcile and repair your broken relationship. I don't agree that you're divorced, it's just the harsh circumstances that led to separation and being that she had series of issues with the police. It's not easy.
Then, since you already have a knack for business, why not seek a small loan and put hands together with your wife to set up a small business again, start small and watch it grow... forget about new relationship it won't work but lead to more heartbreak.
I'm sorry that this is all I can offer for now.
Cheers

How can I get a small loan exactly, I been looking for this, I do not own a house yet nor a car. How can I get a small loan to start a business ?
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Beremx(f): 11:18am On Jan 18
From Adunmi to Hardunmhi, all you Yoruba peeps adding Hard to your names....
Imagine someone bearing Adeniyi to Hardeniyi, a friend on Facebook changed his name from Adeola to Hardeola.
May it not be hard for y'all.
Op, it is well with you

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Obierika(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18
Hardunmhi:

How can I get a small loan exactly, I been looking for this, I do not own a house yet nor a car. How can I get a small loan to start a business ?

Let me just be blunt with you, it will be almost impossible for you to find any bank in Nigeria that will grant you a loan to start a new business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 1:48pm On Jan 18
Obierika:

Let me just be blunt with you, it will be almost impossible for you to find any bank in Nigeria that will grant you a loan to start a new business

No lies I have really tried. This naija sha
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by OZIOGU1: 11:36am On Jan 19
Beremx:
From Adunmi to Hardunmhi, all you Yoruba peeps adding Hard to your names....
Imagine someone bearing Adeniyi to Hardeniyi, a friend on Facebook changed his name from Adeola to Hardeola.
May it not be hard for y'all.
Op, it is well with you

Valid observation, i notice this too.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by ADURA123(m): 11:46am On Jan 19
Hardunmhi:

Where are you base? Let me tell you my little but very interesting story, when life was rough for me, a man pressing computer in an office, i went to site and begin to carry blocks, after sometimes i fell sick, when i regain myself i move into car wash and selling biscuits in a traffic, my brother na from my accent person pick interest in me and became his personal cleaner, after 3months and different integrity test, the man change my position to become his personal Assistant...Long story cut short..Today the man is my business partner even though i have a very good paying job....listen brother, if you stay at home manners will not fall from heaven and help will not come, move out and do odd jobs and see miracle.....You will go for your son when you make money, for now listen to my advise.

Mind you in this period, i dont have erection, if i do, i just do small MSTB and i am okay, no woman, the only lady who came around could not stay coz i cant even feed myself before feeding someone else, i just pray in my language when going to bed and when i woke up coz church failed me.

Get brother and challenge your self and kick depression out, meanwhile anwer my question sha.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Scentedgrance: 11:54am On Jan 19
It's a strong world we live right now
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Scentedgrance: 11:56am On Jan 19
I saw your Convo with that stubborn Ahnie lady.That lady has always been my nairaland crush for years
ADURA123:

Where are you base? Let me tell you my little but very interesting story, when life was rough for me, a man pressing computer in an office, i went to site and begin to carry blocks, after sometimes i fell sick, when i regain myself i move into car wash and selling biscuits in a traffic, my brother na from my accent person pick interest in me and became his personal cleaner, after 3months and different integrity test, the man change my position to become his personal Assistant...Long story cut short..Today the man is my business partner even though i have a very good paying job....listen brother, if you stay at home manners will not fall from heaven and help will not come, move out and do odd jobs and see miracle.....You will go for your son when you make money, for now listen to my advise.

Mind you in this period, i dont have erection, if i do, i just do small MSTB and i am okay, no woman, the only lady who came around could not stay coz i cant even feed myself before feeding someone else, i just pray in my language when going to bed and when i woke up coz church failed me.

Get brother and challenge your self and kick depression out, meanwhile anwer my question sha.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 2:11pm On Jan 19
ADURA123:

Thank you for you piece of Advise.
I am in Lagos
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by ADURA123(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19
Hardunmhi:

Thank you for you piece of Advise.
I am in Lagos

Oh, ok, thaught you are in Abuja,,,But all the same...Just do something, it will go along way, most people doing well today pass through this same road

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by ADURA123(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19
Scentedgrance:
I saw your Convo with that stubborn Ahnie lady.That lady has always been my nairaland crush for years

Seriously i do too, but i think she is not available.
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Hardunmhi: 3:13pm On Jan 19
ADURA123:

Oh, ok, thaught you are in Abuja,,,But all the same...Just do something, it will go along way, most people doing well today pass through this same road
Thank you. If actually there is any opportunity at all, any job at all in Abuja I can come there. I know of a person is a live-in nanny there and she is doing well, if I can get something doing too there you can let me know thanks
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by Princessfumi: 4:06pm On Jan 19
ADURA123:

I'm in abuja i need a job pls, I'd appreciate anything
Re: I Really Need Advice Pls by ADURA123(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19
Princessfumi:
I'm in abuja i need a job pls, I'd appreciate anything

I dont give Jobs ma, i only give information where the job is available and if possible, lobby for you, but the ball still rest on you because you will have to go for written, Oral and practicals as the case may be.

All the same, if there is anything i will come back to this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa Category. / Would You Have Another Child? / Five Sides Of Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.